Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Empty
PostSubject: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Laura walked into her room for a nap, not knowing where Slade was. She decided she would take a nap for a while. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Anthony watched her sleep and walked closer to her. She turned around and he kicked her lightly to wake her up. "Rise and shine sweetcheeks." He said smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Laura opened her eyes, hearing Anthony's voice fast. Her eyes shot opened wide, kicking him away from her fast. Her eyes narrowed at him, "The hell are you doing in my dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm

He laughed. "I don't know, it's your dream." He put his hands in his pockets. "I see you have found a new man."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Laura looked at him before she looked away, "He's not my man.." She said, before looking at him, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:10 pm

He smirked. "To live would be my first prioity, but hey I got separated from Adam, and that's a huge improvement I'd say." He walked closer to her. "Did you know he was first coming to rape you?" He laughed wickedly. "But then you actually threw yourself at him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes, "Shut up." She growled, "And don't come near me." She had her hands clenched into fists, readying to take her claws out.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 pm

He looked at her fists, smirking slightly. "It's true. He visited a certain mean spirited amazon before he came to your room. Poor thing, to get raped twice." He said the last part sarcasticaly, and grinned at the end.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Laura looked away from him, "Shut up.." She said, before looking down. She looked at him, "Get out."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 pm

"Awww.... but don't you wanna know how dear old Adam reacted?" He asked mockingly. "He was this close to interveining." He showed with his thumb and index finger how close Adam was to doing so. "But he calmed down after seeing that Slade dude wasn't going to harm you. Infact he is happy that you found someone. Just hold on to that one." Anthony said the last line leaning closer to her and winking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Laura's eyes widened as he talked about Adam. She looked at him, moving her head back as he leaned closer, "Get out of my face." She said, "And I wouldn't let Slade touch me if I felt he was going to harm me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

He laughed. "Clearly. He didn't really need to rape you, you were perfectly willing to let him fuzzle you." He walked around her touching her face slightly. "But you wanna know how I reacted?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Laura glared at him, moving her face away from his hand, "No, no I don't. I could care less about how you reacted."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:37 pm

He smirked and pulled his hand away from her. "Well a shame, because you are gonna hear it anyway." He turned his back to her which made her relax a bit. He suddenly turned around and slapped her across the face, making her loose her balance and fall to the ground. He was suddenly sitting otop of her, pinning her down. He smirked and leaned his face to her ear. "I was thinking: Nobody rapes her but me." He leaned away and observed her reaction with a wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Laura relaxed, watching him turn around. She shrieked when she was suddenly slapped, falling to the ground. She growled loudly and viciously as he sat on top of her, pinning her down. Laura struggled hard, trying to buck him off of her. Though she couldn't get him off, stopping when he spoke in her ear. Her eyes widened as she narrowed her eyes, bringing out her claws, "Get off!"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 pm

(OOC: Slade: -growls at Anthony- first I wasn't going to rape her..*cough* and second, don't you dare rape her in her dream. I would say I would kill you but you are alreaddy dead >.<"...

Me: yeah I cannot sleep. But I'll be watching you!)
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 pm

He laughed seeing her claws. "Oh come on sweetcheeks... You can't hurt me in here. I'm dead remember." He got off of her and took one of her wrists. Plunging her claws throuh his chest to where his heart should be. He twisted her hand to demonstrate his point. "Get the picture sweety?" He asked looming over her face meanacingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she watched that her claw had no effect on him. Her eyes narrowed, growling more, "GET THE FUCK OFF!" She screamed, bucking him off of her, she tried to kick him in the nuts. Only to kick him in the stomach instead. She was able to get him off of her, she got up, running off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Suddenly he was infront of her, tripping her with his foot. She fell face first to the ground. He got behind her taking both her arms behind her back, and holding them tightly. He leaned to her ear, licking it first. "You want to refresh old memories?" He asked leaning back a bit and with one hand he started to rubb her through her pants.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Laura groaned in pain as she hit the ground, growling when he pinned her once again. She winced when he licked her ear, "Get off!" Her eyes widened as she closed them again, growling low as he rubbed her, "Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:59 pm

"Awww.... What's the matter? I thought you liked it rough." He leaned to kiss the back of her neck and biting it, leaving a mark there. "You got so excited with that Slade guy, so I thought I'd give it a last go." He rubbed her harder now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Laura's eyes widened, biting the bottom of her lip. Her body tensed as she shrieked when he bit her neck. She bit her bottom lip even harder, making her lip bleed now. She felt her body enjoying it, feeling herself get wet. Laura gasped, feeling him rub her harder, "Stop it!" She said, refusing to let a meaningless moan, a moan that would mean nothing due she hated this.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 pm

He smirked wider feeling her wetness seeping through her pants. "But you don't want me to stop, do you?" He asked slowing his stroking, consentrating on the area where her clitoris was.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Laura growled, gasping once again as he focused on her clitoris now. She felt her body shudder, growling, hating her body so damn much.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

He smirked, removing his hand from her clit and smacking her butt hard before stroking it softly, only to smack it again hard. He got some sattisfying yelps from her. He smirked again as he adjusted himself starting to rub his groin against her butt to get it hard. He leaned to her ear again. "You know what sweety? You are a bad liar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]   Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless dreams [[Shared Fanfic w/Niina]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next