Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Of Mice and Men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Diana walked, exploring the grounds that Clark had shown her previously. She had really meant to take a look around the area since she and Clark had left... but she never had. She looked around a tree noticing a woman sitting on a branch, staring at the sky. Somewhat familiar to the way she noticed Bruce think sometimes, "Hello?" she called up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Rogue just kept thinking to herself, this Gambit problem was really digging into her soul. She looked down after hearing a woman call hello, "Hello?" she said in her famous southern accent. She jumped out of the tree, landing in a kneeling position turning to a black haired woman. One that was beyond beautiful, "H-hello!" she said quickly, trying to fix herself. "I'm Rogue... since I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Diana was slightly confused by the woman's reaction, but things here were just odd in themselves. "Hello, Rogue. I'm Diana." she bowed her head to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 pm

"Hello, Diana. So... what brings your out to the Garden?" She gestured to the world around her, not many people came out here in her area.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"Honestly? I came out to see the flowers. Clark showed me them earlier but... I have not seen him since then and I really just wanted to explore this new world." Diana moved her head to rid her face of her sight covering bangs.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"Ohh, Clark showed you?" Her twang was cute to some, but more or less the reason she had gotten her nickname as the Southern Belle. Rogue breathed out in a huff, "Yeah, the flowers 're nice. Just wish I could touch 'em." she whispered out, looking to the brush next to her, longingly
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:11 pm

"Why can you not touch them?" Diana said in confusion, why would one not be able to touch a flower?
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

"Everything I touch dies. Hence why almost every piece of me is covered in clothing of some sort." She breathed out, "Or if they are powered beings I can pieces of their personality or memories... sometimes even people they've killed." Rogue winced visibly, "I touched Clark, got the last person he killed and I touched Bruce and got his weird silent loneliness... though I like the loner personality, makes... the curse I have bearable." She looked away, she didn't know why she was baring her everything to this woman she barely knew.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Diana's eyesbrows raised, that explained why she was hiding and thinking like Bruce did sometimes. She felt slightly sorry for the girl though, not being able to touch another person would be most dramatic and traumatic... specially if you accidentally killed someone, "I'm sorry to hear about that, but you must have been given the gift," she stressed the word,"for a reason. Powers aren't given by choice, they're destined to happen." she told the woman, hoping to change the woman's opinion on her power.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Rogue sighed out lightly, "Seriously, they've tried that with me. Anything that can kill a person just by touch isn't a gift, it's a punishment for bad genetics." Rogue moved her white bangs out of her face, almost ready to pin her hair back into her bun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men   

Back to top Go down

Of Mice and Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: