Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise and Shine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Slade woke up. Hearing the calm breath of Laura. He looked down running his fingers through her hair. ''Rise and Shine Laura.'' He whispered kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:03 pm

"Rise and Shine Laura."

Laura moved her head a little bit, before stretching as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked up at him, "Hello." She said, laughing softly as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:09 pm

He smiled. ''You slept well?'' He brushed her cheek lightly before leading it to her neck and to her upper arm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Laura smiled back at him, "Yeah, you?" She asked, letting her hand rest on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 pm

''I did.'' He rolled to his back bringing her with him. So he could see her better. Looking into her green eyes. ''Had any dreams?'' He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Laura laid on top of him, resting her hand on her hand, "Not really, but I was sleeping peacefully. Which felt nice." She said, smiling at him, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 pm

''Hm...I slept very peaceful too.'' He kissed her nose. ''You mind if I stay longer?'' He kept brushign through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise and Shine
Page 1 of 1