Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 pm

"Pietro, I've killed more people than you could really count or that I can remember. It's just a side affect of my curse..." Rogue took in a breath, releasing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Pietro sighed he never had to really hurt anyone. "My father had Sabertooth train me when I was six until I was nine. I know that the one time my dad protected me was when he told Sabertooth he didn't want me to make my first kill yet. I don't know what I'd be if he had given Sabertooth free rain over my training." Pietro leaned back on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Rogue thought about what Pietro had said, "That's good... just don't... don't WANT to be in the Arena. Just... live your life. Like tomorrow might be the day you go in... it might be your last."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Pietro nodded. "I don't want to be in there, but I can't help wondering what could happen to me if I end up there and really what life do I have here. The closest thing I had to a love of my life might never want to speak to me again, my little sister might never get to have a real relationship because I can be an ass to potentials. And the last time I spoke to my Father here I go into a screaming fit. And I haven't seen my twin in over a year and that doesn't count my time here." Pietro frowned. "I want to be a better man Rogue really I do, but I don't have any idea were to start. No I take that back. Were I start is not screwing around anymore and developing real relationships but after that I'm just lost." Pietro picked at the grass.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Rogue placed her gloved hand on his shoulder, "Change... starts from within. You have to start with yourself. Fuck women, fuck the world. Make sure you're happy with yourself before you try to please others." Rogue moved her hands showing him the beautiful garden around him, "See these flowers? They are all beautiful... why? Because they focus on themselves before other flowers. Become beautiful within before even attempting to be beautiful on the outside... understand?" Rogue looked back at Pietro, hoping he'd get the general idea.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Pietro's eye widened slightly. He sort of understood what Rogue was trying to say to him.

"I want to make sure I understand what your saying, sometimes I misunderstand and only hear what I want to. I need to worry about fixing me before I worry about having a happy relationship were I need to make me and someone else happy?" Pietro looked at Rogue questioningly. He hoped he was understanding her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Rogue nodded quickly, "Y-yes! That's exactly what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:45 pm

"Rogue you know how you said I was a womanizer? Well I always focused on the others needs and want. And even relationships outside of woman. My dad, my twin, my little sister. I've always thought first of how to please them, help them, protect them, make them happy. I don't know how to focus on me like that." Pietro looked away ashamed of himself for not knowing how to do something that should be so simple.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

"well what makes you happy?" She asked, the gears working in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

"I..." Pietro thought for a minute. "I'm not really sure. Since I was young I always had to please other people. My father, my foster parents, Mystique, my friends, my sisters. I always liked when I made them happy. There are things I like but I don't know what makes me happy per say." Pietro squinted his eyes in confusion. "What about you Rogue? What makes you happy?" Pietro looked at Rogue. Maybe she could give him some more to think about.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 am

Rogue paused, 'What makes you happy.' She could not really think of something, "Not killing my friends? Or having friends that can except the fact they can never touch me... or they'll die... but then again I'm not sure if people..." rogue stopped herself there. Seh was not crawling back to the damnable depressive hole she lives in for years, "What makes me happy to to have people that understand and can talk to me about everything, and anything without the fear I'm going to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Pietro's eyes saddened as she spoke. It was like they were opposites. He depended on touch and affection to isolate and protect himself and she just isolated herself.

"You know Rogue I was never afraid you would kill me. I know you are afraid of that, but I think anyone who knows you in anyway knows that you would never hurt anyone on purpose unless you had too. And if someone lets your powers get in the way of being your friend they don't really want to be your friend." Pietro set his hand on Rogue's back without a second of hesitation and patted her back gently. "And as I think about it the only time I was happy in foster care was when I was taking care of the little kid. And after everyone started disappearing I liked taking care of Todd and Fred, making sure they finish school. I can say I was never happier then when Fred and Todd got their high school diplomas. I guess taking care of kids and people younger than me makes me happy." Pietro smiled. "Do you think I can build on that?" Pietro asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm

[[ OOC: ok, lol I can't be bothered to change accounts.]]

Rogue sighed in relief, "I know, but there's the underlying fear that one days I'll kill them... plus people suddenly disappear when my gloves come off."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:25 pm

"I really wish I could help you Rogue. But what do you mean they disappear? I thought your powers just drained things. Why would people disappear, have your powers changed since you got here?" Pietro looked at her with concern. Not for himself but for her, he had always hoped she could control her powers one day but if they had increased so she made people disappear then she may never get control.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

rogue stiffled a laugh, "Like people leave suddenly. They don't want to be around me... that's what I meant, Pietro." Rogue slightly smacked his arm, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Pietro laughed slightly. "I never really understood why that was. You always cover up, you always worn people before hand and you don't hold on long if you don't have to. Your so careful. I never understood why people always avoided you. Plus your easy to talk to if people don't say stupid thing, or too stupid as the case may be." Pietro smiled at his joke about how he had been saying stupid things this whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Rogue smiled at him, she wished maybe he'd made a move on her before Gambit came into the picture. He was funny and sweet, but a womanizer. She'd have to make sure he understood everything, "I guess..." Rogue giggled lightly, moving the white bangs out of her face again, "See, you're already being a different person. Focus less on getting into pants and focus more on what I or other women say. It works out better in your favorite."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Pietro smiled. "Thanks, but it's not that easy. One reason I'm so good at getting woman in this talking thing. This conversation we are having. If you didn't know me and I didn't know you, this would be the sort of thing that starts one of my 'long term' relationships. I don't even do it on purpose. I just don't know how to stop it. I want to try just friends but every time I screw it up." Pietro sighed and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Rogue blew a little air of her mouth, "Focus on the conversation. That's all. Don't think about her naked, don't think about how hard you could bit into a 'piece of ass'" she said with air quotes, "It's just a fact of keeping your hands to yourself. I've been doing it since Cody. I haven't touched a human being in.." she paused, "... seven years? in contact that was from affection. I only recently was able to do that and it was because of the collar."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 pm

"Don't think about her naked, don't think about how hard you could bit into a 'piece of ass'"

Pietro's eyes widened. Rogue was right, she was so right. "You're right Rogue. I mean even with Artemis the girl this all started with. When I meet her all I could think of was her body and wanting her. I developed feelings but it was all about getting her first. Oh My God." Pietro sat back his eyes widened again. "I screwed up our relationship before it even started. It was destined to fail wasn't it Rogue?" Pietro looked a Rogue pleadingly. Begging her with his eyes to tell him he was wrong, even though he knew he wasn't.

"I haven't touched a human being in... seven years? in contact that was from affection. I only recently was able to do that and it was because of the collar."

"That must be hard, not touching. I don't think I could survive that, I've become so dependent on the affection of others. But you know, I need to do something along those line. Ok new rule no sex for the next nine month's period. And if I start dating someone after that point no sex for three months until there is a real relationship. Does that sound like a good idea to you Rogue?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm

"...It was destined to fail wasn't it Rogue?"

Rogue nodded sadly, it was truly destined.

"And if I start dating someone after that point no sex for three months until there is a real relationship. Does that sound like a good idea to you Rogue?"

Rogue shook her head in disapproval, "No, no sex at all. More then a year, you don't get to decided when its time for sex. She gets to decide. That's how it works."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes dejectedly. He looked at the ground. "I meant at the minimum, if she wanted to wait after that I would wait. I was just giving myself a time frame for when a real relationship has a foundation before adding sex to the equation. But your right putting a time on something like that isn't a good idea, and what if I start dating a girl like you that has something about her that makes a physical relationship difficult to impossible. That's not fair to her or me. The next time I have sex it will be in a real relationship, not rushed or crazy." Pietro sighed sadly. "Even thought rushed and crazy is really fun."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Rogue put her gloved hand on Pietro, "Look, you may have an addiction to sex. But a real when you're in a real relationship sex shouldn't be the first thing on your mind. Sex is a way to reproduce... it just feels amazing. Take away sex, completely. All you want from her is her... her laughter, her feelings, her as a person... not something you wanna fuck hard and multiple times."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 pm

"Maybe I need a twelve step program or something." Pietro snorted knowing he was far too stubborn for something like that.

Pietro sighed. "I just don't know how to start this sort of thing. When ever I talk to a woman that's not married it's like I immediately go into flirt mood. It's like I can't control it."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Rogue sighed, this guy was making things way too difficult, "Look, flirting is fine. But sex is the probably here. Do like you normally do without the sex. There's a movie about a guy that does that and he gets the girl. I don't remember what it's call, but I'll have to find out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why   

Back to top Go down

Pietro is dumb and Rogue explains why
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: