Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparks Fly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Sparks Fly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Artemis looked at him, feeling her heart beating against her chest. She felt something when they kissed, which made her scared. She looked away, before looking back to him, "You felt it too..huh?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm

"Y-yeah..." Jason stuttered out. He wasn't sure what that meant but... He liked it.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Artemis looked at him, tilting her head a bit, "What about Lorna?" She asked, before looking down, "I saw you two kiss..so I'm just..being curious."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 pm

"I... I know know. It was that... It was that situation where is calls for a kiss but... I didn't know what to do so I did it without thinking. It was stupid..." he said slowly, "But... If... If you want to explore this I wouldn't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Artemis looked at him, nodding at him. She then looked down, before looking back at him, "Do you..do you wanna try it again? To see..to see if it's the same feeling again?" She asked, looking back up at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Jason slowly walked towards her, "I'd... Yes." Jason took her hand an pulled Artemis close to his body, looking into her confused blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Artemis's hands went straight to his chest, looking at him. She wrapped her arms gently around his neck, her eyes softening as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Her brown yes poke what her lips hadn't. Jason but his hands around her waist pickin her up lightly, brushing his lips lightly on hers. That spark that he felt was there. The tingling left on his lips after he moved his face... It was more than clear of what they were.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Artemis closed her eyes, feeling her heart skip a beat when his lips brushed against hers. She felt the same feeling, that same spark. Her eyes looked at him when he pulled away. She let out a breathe, "How..how can we feel something..when..when he don't know each other that well.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

"the soul knows what the mind doesn't?" Jason didn't know either, he was dead... She would have never found her soulmate then... That must have been a fault that Talia had made.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Artemis nodded, "Yeah..maybe.." She looked at him, kissing him once again, feeling the same spark. She pulled away, biting her lip, "Felt it again.." Artemis said, before looking down, looking back up at him, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Jason swallow loudly, "I... I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Artemis stood there, looking down, "Artemis Crock.." She said, looking up at him, "My last name is Crock..something to start off knowing each other better."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

"My name is Jason Todd. I was Robin... Before I died. I'm now known as the Red Hood..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Artemis nodded, looking down, it was awkward not knowing what to do, "What..now?" She asked, looking back up at him.

Last edited by Artemis on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Jason Didn't know, "I'd ask Bruce... He tends to know what to do in random situations." Jason sounded so serious about it too.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Artemis nodded, before she remembered something, "You died?" She asked, narrowing her eyes in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Jason felt his throat dry out. He bit his lip, unsure of how to broach the subject, "I... I was raised by Bruce from when I was eight... When I was sixteen I found out the drug addicted woman that raise me wasn't my real mother... My birth mom was a missionary in Africa. Bruce told me not to chase her but I had to know you gave birth to me..." Jason squeezed his eyes shut, "Sje was a doctor... And was being black mailed by the joker... I told her I was Robin... And she sold me to the joker." He squeezed his eyes shut tears making down his face.

"The Joker... Took my mother and I to a shed where he covered the place with dynamic... I had a minute to live when I came to.. But he beat me with a crowbar until I could barely move..." Jason let out breath, "I begged in my mind that Bruce would pull off a last minute rescue... But he didn't come." Jason let the sobs control his body, "The dynamite exploded..." he couldn't go on. He stopped talk and just released all of the pent up anger and stress of everything.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, putting a hand over her mouth, "Oh Jason..I'm..I'm so sorry.." She whispered, feeling the tears run down her cheeks. She couldn't believe what she had heard. Artemis walked to him, hugging him close to her, "I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Jason wasn't done with his story, "I... I woke up in my coffin. I clawed my way out... Talia, Bruce's... ex-wife found me. She pitied me and did something with me... she never explained what, but it changed me... my personality what I wanted... I was evil in every sense of the word. I... tooko a gun and tried to shoot Bruce when he didn't revenge the Joker for my murder... I was so stupid, Bruce just wanted what was best for me... I tried to kill him again. But I couldn't do it... After a while I went crazy..." He stopped, "But... ever since I got here... everything is so clear. I... I just can't even understand.. it's amazing."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, looking at him, the tears falling down her face. She couldn't believe what he had been through, and what he did to Batman. Her eyes softened, "I'm so sorry..I really don't know what to say..I.." She looked down, before looking back up at him, gripping his hands, "I'm glad that everything is so clear for you now.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Jason pulled her into a hug. Something he hasn't been able to do in a while, "It's so nice to talk about it..." he breathed out, his heart pounding loudly from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, hugging him back. She heard his heart pounding, "I'm glad you can talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Jason couldn't understand why he felt so open and free around her, "What about you? What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Artemis looked down, before she started to talk, "I was born and raised in Gotham City. My parents were assassins. During one of their crimes, my mother, Paula was crippled, and as a result took the fall for my father. My mom spent the next six years in prison, during which I was raised alone by my father. During that time, my older sister Jade left. My father trained me to use a bow as my primary weapon, and frequently subjected me to criminal tests." She explained, looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Fly   Sparks Fly - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparks Fly
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Danger Room-
Jump to: