Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Two bug ladies meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenBee

PostSubject: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 am

Zazzala decided to go out. It was beautifull spring day, so a nice walk in the park sounded good. She wore black skinny jeans and black boots. She had a yellow and black striped shirt under a black coat and a long yellow scarf. She looked at the buzzing bees flying from flower to flower.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 am

Natalia walked into the park, wearing some black jeans and a red shirt, with a black leather jacket on top. Her beautiful red hair was down, and she was watching the kids play with each other, laughing softly when one would throw a tantrum and throw their shoe. As if it was teaching the parents a lesson.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am

She felt something hit the back of her head. Her eyes widened when she turned around and saw a smal shoe. She picked the shoe up and looked at the kids. She strode quickly to the kids and picked the child up from the front of her shirt. She held the shoe close to the girls face. "You should keep this on your foot, or it might get you into trouble." She threw the girl on the ground hard, a couple of meters from her. She then threw the shoe at the girl, making it hit her head. She turned her back on the family and was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 am

Natalia saw that the shoe had hit someone, making her watch the scene. Her eyes narrowed when the woman pushed the girl down. She got up, walking towards the woman, wincing when the woman threw the shoe at the girl's head. She walked faster to the girl, putting her hand on her shoulder, "You don't treat a child like that."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 am

She looked at the redhaired woman who spoke to her. "Maybe you don't but I will." She turned around to face the woman with a smug smirk on her face. "What are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 am

"Then god help the child that gets born from you." She said, putting her hands on her hips, "And maybe I should push you down and throw a shoe at your head." She said, before sighing, "I'm just saying, you made the child even have a worse tantrum. Kind of didn't help anything.." Natalia explained, looking at the child who was on the floor now kicking and screaming, "Didn't help anything at all.."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 am

She laughed. "First of all, if I ever have kids, and that is a huge if, I will hire someone to take care of them. Oh silly me, I don't need to hire, slaves don't need to be paid." She lauged again even more cruelly. "And what do I care about that kid. Just make it around a couple of times and it stops screaming." She turned around again to leave.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 am

Natalia narrowed her eyes, wanting to slap the woman, but she knew better to not fight in a public space with children in it. She sighed, closing her eyes as she started to walk off. The woman's attitude annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 am

She smirked wickedly, watching the woman walk off. She waved to the redhead a little sarcasm in her voice. "Bye bye, it was nice meeting ya." She turned around and left too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two bug ladies meet   

Back to top Go down

Two bug ladies meet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1