Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Princess and a Knight

Go down 
+3
Shadowcat
GreenArrow
Wonder Woman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 pm

"Well, I think he's learning on his own to be honest, but I'd like to think I'm helping him." Diana said aloud.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Oliver smiled. His eyebrows raised. “People here all fall in love.” He shook his head like it was strange. He looked back at her. Seeing her face tricked a laugh storm.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm

"It's quite odd how people fall in love here... there must be something in the water." She said, in such a serious tone it was funny.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 pm

He laughed at her tone. “Maybe that is right. Bruce should check it out.” He chuckled. “Love is like that. When you don’t expected it, it will hit you with the fist of god.” He frowned. Did he just say that out loud?
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:47 pm

"Or Goddess" Diana added, laughing lightly, "You seem very spontaneous... what changed that, Oliver?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

He laughed but stopped when he heard her last phrase. He looked at her confused. “what do you mean?”
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm

[[OOC: Totally forgot to log in on WW ]]

"I don't know, forget I spoke." Diana said lightly, looking at the sun. It's placement told her she needed to be back at the Mansion soon, "I'll hopefully see you around, Oliver. But for now I must leave." Diana started to walk off, waving goodbye before running.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 pm

He frowned but waved at her while she left. He turned around walking back to the mansion. His thoughts were filled with one question while every step took him closer to the person who had his heart. What did she mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Princess and a Knight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2