Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cat playing with a bug might get burned

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshire

Cheshire

A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 pm

She moaned loud. Letting out a screaam when he slapped her but. She smirked at him. "Ah! Baby that wasn"t so nice of you!" She moaned Biting her lower lip seductively
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

He smirked up at her, narrowing his eyes seductively. "Who said anything about me being nice." He said squuesing both her ass cheeks roughly, leaving marks from his nails on her butt. He started to bounce her harder, arching his head back and groaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

She moaned when he squeezed her but roughly. Feeling his nails dug into her. She bit her lip. Moaning louder everytime he bounced her hard. She dugged her own nails into his chest.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Roy walked back to the mansion after his meeting with Green Arrow. Rogue hadn't been in the garden anymore, so he went in to find her. He walked by the livingroom. He heard moaning and knew better not to look, but one of the voices sounded familiar. He stopped in the door frame and saw Cheshire, sweatting and writhing in the arms of another man. Something about that hurt him so bad. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene.

Garfield felt her muscles tense around him, a couple more thrusts and she would cum. He thrusted into her hard, cumming inside her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 pm

She released her last moan. She opened her eyes. Seeing Red Arrow stand there in the door opening. Her eyes widen ''R-red...'' She got off FireFly and took back on her clothes as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Roy saw he had been spotted, and woke up from his day dream. "No need to get up for me, I'll show myself out." He said his voice sounding somehow not his. And he turned around heading out. He would pick Karim up some other time.

Firefly watched from Roy to Cheshire, not knowing what to do. When the guy left he reached for Cheshires hand. "You wanna go again pumpkin?" He asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Jade watched Red Arrow leave. ''B-but..'' She than looked down at her hand. She pulled back her hand. ''Excuse me one second.'' She ran after Red arrow. ''Wait Speedy!'' She grabbed his arm. ''Don't leave please? I didn't mean to..'' She pulled at his arm.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 pm

He turned around when he felt Cheshire take his arm. He looked at her questioningly. "Why did you come after me?"

Firefly shrugged, deciding she was not coming back so he pulled his pants on and took his coat and left quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm

She frowned. ''Why..why wouldn't I?'' She narrowed her eyes in confusion. ''I thought that..'' She looked down. Shaking her head. ''You know what forget it.'' Letting go of his arm.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

He took her hand. "You thought what?" He asked looking into her eyes, pleading her to tell him what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:27 pm

She looked at her hand. "I said forget it, didn't I?" She pulled her hand back. Stepping backwards. "You've had your chances speedy."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Her words hurt him. He narrowed his eyes and pushed her against the wall and kissed her forcefully but still gently. He gently caressed her face, as he could taste not her, but the other man on her lips. It just hurt him more. He pulled away from the kiss and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:43 pm

She gasped when he pushed her against the wall. Feeling his lips being pressed against hers. When he pulled away and stormed off she touched her lips. so it wasn't all a game.... she sighed. Slamming her fist into the wall. Making her clench her teeth as it hurted. She walked out the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cat playing with a bug might get burned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2