Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Searching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Jason brought Artemis to the park, thinking it might be a good area to sit and have a decent conversation to know more about the other.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Artemis walked with him, "So what do you want to know about me?" She asked, looking at him, "And when I answer..I'll ask you a question."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Jason nodded, it seemed fair, "How did you learn to use your bow?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

"My father taught me, but Green Arrow helped me a bit more." She said, looking forward. She looked at him, "Do you have any hobbies?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm

"Murdering bad guys... and teasing Bruce's old side kicks..." He said lamely. He thought she might have thought him to be a sick freak that got off on murder, but that wasn't him at all...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Artemis nodded, "Nice." She said, "Good thing you tease his old side kicks, cause I'm just a student." She said, laughing softly, "Your turn to ask a question."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Jason smiled stupidly, she didn't find him a complete freak after all, "Um... what's your dream? what do you hope to achieve?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

"Right now..to live, and get the hell out of here." She said, looking at him, "Same question for you."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

"I... I wanted Bruce to kill the Joker and show him that killing a man that kills thousands is what should happen... but instead I killed the Joker... after he shot Bruce. SO... my dreams failed... but getting out of her alive would be nice, and maybe make a few new dreams." Jason quickly the last part staring into her muddy brown eyes, hoping for approval.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, before looking down, "He deserved to die, after so much stuff he did to people." She looked back at him, blushing a little, looking away, "Would those dreams..include me?" She asked, smirking at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Jason's face turned deeper red than a tomato, "I'd... I'd like them to... I'd like a family... one that's whole." Jason whispered out, his voice failing him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Artemis's cheeks turned red, "R-Really?" She asked, looking at him as she stopped, grabbing his arm a gently.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Jason slowly took Artemis's free hand within his own, "This is going... to sound awful, but do you believe in love at first sight?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, looking at him, "I..I never felt love..like loving someone..But, I believe it's possible." She said.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Jason looked away, "You're turn to ask a question..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 pm

"What do you think of me?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Jason paused, "Can we ask that question a bit later, I really don't have an answer to that..." he said lamely.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Artemis nodded, "Sure." She said, smiling, showing she understood. She looked around the park, putting her hands in her jeans's pockets. Artemis walked to a bench and sat on it, wanting to relax and enjoy the weather.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Jason watched her walked away. He quickly followed her, taking a seat next to her. He wasn't sure what to say to her, but it wasn't an awkward silence either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching   Soul Searching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: