Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sunsets Glow Red

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Diana sat on a bench she found next to a rose bush. She was running her finger over a rose's petal. The smooth, cool texture of the rose was unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Clark decided to head out into the Garden and maybe reflect on his thoughts, his eyes widened when he recognized Diana sitting on a bench. "Hey fancy meeting you here." He said with a gentle smile as he neared her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Diana moved her head to face Clark's own, "Fancy? More like a movie scene." Diana plucked the rose from the tree, still playing with the petals, "How can something that sits out in the sun all day be so cold?" She asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Clark sat next to her and shrugged, "That's a good question I don't know the answer." He admitted with a laugh. She looked pretty with the sun backlit behind her so it gave her a glow around her form, the image was complete with the rose that she held in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Diana offered the flower to Clark, "Feel it, it defies all logic." Her blue eyes looked up into his eyes, she smiled nervously unsure if he'd take the flower.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Clark accepted the rose and nodded, "I see what you mean." He said after he touched the rose's petals. His eyes met hers and his heart did a little backflip, why was he feeling like this over Diana? "So you and Bruce huh?" He asked, his voice came out sharper then he intended and he inwardly winced.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Diana's heart sank, he had kind of put a little bite behind his words. She looked away, "It's over. We terminated it on even grounds. The spark was completely gone." Diana brushed her bangs that had fallen in her face by he sudden movement.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Clark nodded, "Sorry that came out sounding rude." He said apologetically, his voice also had a note of relief in it that he couldn't quite identify. "I'm sorry things didn't work out between you two." He said sincerely and put his hand over hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Diana looked back at Clark, smiling lightly, "It's nothing big, really. Neither of us really cared..." Diana felt his hand on her, she tried to manipulate the scene in her head to be something different without luck. Diana turned her body completely to Clark, moving his hand, taking the opportunity to hold it before putting it down to not seem overly desperate. She was not sure how to continue the conversation but she guessed, "What brought you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Clark observed her actions silently and then when she asked him that question he bit his bottom lip, "To be honest, I was looking for you I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out some time?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Diana opened her mouth before closing it. Huh? Did he just...?, "Uh... sure." she said excitedly, abit too quickly but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Clark smiled and then squeezed her hand again, "Great, uhm how about dinner tonight? I have a surprise for you too." He said with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm

"Sounds good." she paused, "A suprise? I'm not sure I like what that means, Kal-El." She raised on of her eyebrows, trying to piece the puzzle together.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Clark smiled, "Don't worry Diana, its a good surprise." He said as he got up, "Now I hope you don't mind but I'm going to get stuff for tonight all worked out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Diana nodded slowly, "Okay." she said slowly, "I guess I'll see you later." She said before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets Glow Red   

Back to top Go down

Sunsets Glow Red
Page 1 of 1