Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Getting Ready for Bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin

PostSubject: Getting Ready for Bed   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Kitty slowly made her way to her room and smiled when she saw Shadow waiting up her, "Hey sweetie." She cooed and bent down to pick her up, Shadow licked her wrist and Kitty giggled. She saw that Wade was gone again and she sighed, "I really hope you know what you're doing Wade." She muttered. She kicked her shoes off and shut the door, it had been interesting talking to Pietro he actually wasn't that bad after all. She carried Shadow to the bed and then lightly set her on top of the covers, "Ok I will be right back." She said grabbed a set of pajama's from her dresser, she also grabbed her toothbrush. After changing and brushing her teeth she went back to her bed and after making sure that Shadow was safely in the middle she went to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://riseoflegends.forumotion.com

Getting Ready for Bed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1