Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival at The Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Arrival at The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:52 pm

After stepping out of the Bat like vehicle, Chloe stared around her in awe. "Well its certainly not what I was expecting." She muttered. She could feel Batman's amused look on her back and she sighed, of course I get stuck with the guy who has a morbid fascination with bats, it wouldn't surprise me if he slept in a tree or something. She thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Pietro was in the living room reading on the couch, his legs stretched out so he was taking up most of the seat. Pietro had recently gotten a new pair of reading glasses that were slipping down his nose. He looked up and saw a lovely blond looking around the room. He also noticed Batman or at least he assumed it was Batman with the ears and all, slip away leaving the room.

"Hello there." Pietro smiled from his seat bringing attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Chloe turned back around to at least thank Batman for bringing her here and sighed when she saw that he had left, "Of course, leave the newbie to fend for herself." She said darkly and sighed before turning back around and seeing a handsome bleach blonde man eying her. "You gonna keep staring at me?' She asked rather rudely but she didn't care, she hadn't had her coffee yet and she was going to have to adjust to new surroundings so she felt like she had a right to be snappy.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow at the attitude. "I said Hello, not my fault you weren't paying attention. I was waiting for you to answer back. Although there is plenty to stare at." Pietro's smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 pm

She glared at him and then sighed, being angry certainly wasn't going to get her out of here. "I'm sorry for the attitude, its just I haven't had my coffee, I got sent to an Alternate Universe and I got picked up by the Batman." She said in a rush and rubbed her forehead as she felt a headache coming on. A little glow escaped her fingertips and she yelped as her collar zapped her, she grimaced she hated it when her power reacted without her consent.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Pietro stood when her collar zapped her, putting his book down. He walked toward her. "Are you ok? Those collars can hurt. And as for the whole Alternate Universe thing we all have to deal with that. Some, like me, are more comfortable here because this place is based on our world but that doesn't make it home."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm

She sighed and looked up at him, 'I'll be fine, my ability kinda never listens to me." She said with a bitter laugh. She cast a look around the room and bit her lip, "I know I'll get homesick but I guess it could be worse." She said after a beat. She probably sounded like a whiny child and she definitely didn't want to make that kind of impression on the people here. "Please tell me there's a coffee maker in this place." She said with a hopeful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:37 pm

"There is." Pietro smiled. He moved his glasses from his face to the top of his head. "I'll get you some. I was just getting thirsty myself any way. Cream, sugar?" Pietro stood ready to take her order.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 pm

She smiled, "Oh great, uhm both please and thank you." She said, slowly feeling herself perk up at the mention of a hot cup of coffee. If there was one thing she enjoyed the most it was coffee, so for her it was her major weakness.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 pm

"Sit down." Pietro pointed to the couch. "I'll be right back with your order miss." Pietro smiled an went to get them both some coffee.

Pietro got a tray. He placed two coffee mugs and some cream and sugar on it along with a self heating pot of coffee. He came back in the living room with the tray setting it down on the coffee table in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

She laughed when he told her to sit down and eagerly waited for her coffee to be brought, "Thank you." She said once he had set the tray down. She eagerly accepted her cup and took a few sips of her coffee, "Mmm this is delicious, thank you." She said with a contented smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

"No problem." Pietro sat down next to her. He poured himself a cup adding some cream before he began to sip his cup.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

She smiled as she drank her coffee, it reminded her of being at The Daily Planet typing up an article. She looked over at him, "So I don't think I know your name yet, I'm Chloe Sullivan." She said and offered her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Pietro extended his hand. "Pietro Maximoff. It's nice to meet you Chloe." Pietro took her hand and kissed the back lightly smiling cheekily at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

She laughed and smiled at him, "Well its a pleasure to meet you Pietro, thank you for making really good coffee.' She said and stared at his hand that was still holding hers, "May I have my hand back?' She asked
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 pm

"But it's such a pretty hand. Can't I keep it?" Pietro released her hand after another second laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

She giggled, "Well you're quite the charmer aren't you?' She said teasingly and was relieved when her hand was returned. "So what are your abilities?' She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Pietro smiled he knew he was charming he didn't have to brag.

"Superspeed." Pietro answered her question. "You?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Her eyebrows went up, "Oh that explains a lot." She muttered and then giggled at his confused expression, "Sorry I knew another super speeder, his name is Bart Allen and he hits on every girl he sees." She said with a chuckle. She glanced down at her hand and then up at him, "Well I'm an empathy healer, I take someone else's injuries and take them on myself, of course I don't have the injury as long as the person who did have it. Another thing with that is I can bring someone back from the dead...but I die for a few hours if that happens. I can also heal myself but its a slow process, I also have super-intelligence and that's about it." She said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:40 pm

"That's all?" Pietro raised his eyebrow jokingly. "Oh yeah you can just bring people back from the dead. Yeah that's no big deal, oh and your super intelligent, Yeah no big deal at all." Pietro's voice dripped with sarcasm. "And as for speedsters well I think all of us just love to flirt way too much for our own good." Pietro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 pm

"It's not nice to flirt with the newbies, Pietro." Bruce said leaning on the doorway entrance of the living room, "Sorry for my leaving, Rogue's device went off. I had to make sure she was fine." He left it at that. He wondered lightly if chloe would piece his persona to himself. It would be a nice test of her thinking capacity.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Chloe's eyes widened when she recognized him, Bruce Wayne was Batman, she remembered everything from the file that she had read up on him. She struggled not to leap up and say something though as Pietro was still in the room but she gave Bruce a knowing look. "So do you want me to take care of those injuries Batman?" She asked, putting a little emphasis on his name.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Pietro waved a hand a the new arrival. "I flirt with everyone Bruce. You need to learn to take a joke. Rogue said as long as I learn to keep my hands to myself it's fine. And I've only touched her hand so far."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Bruce covered his mouth and coughed into his hand, "Again, you're late to the party, Chloe. People call me Bruce here, unless in front of a villain if I'm in costume." He said in his normally monotone voice. Bruce rolled his eyes, "There class in it all, Pietro. You can sweep a girl off her feet without even having to talk to her. Now that's a skill you have yet to learn."

Bruce paused, hearing Chloe's offer, "I guess I could bring you to the danger room. But it's up to you, to be honest. I know how your powers work." He said roughly, stifling coughs in effort to speak before needing to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Chloe rolled her eyes when he said that, "I may be late to the party here but better late then never." She said and winced he started coughing. "All right we're going to the Danger Room, but no hospitals and no morgues ok?" She said as she got up from her place and put her coffee cup down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at The Mansion   Arrival at The Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival at The Mansion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next