Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A huge risk to take..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A huge risk to take.. Empty
PostSubject: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Laura bought some new clothes. She put them away, before she changed into her bikini, wanting to swim in the lake that was next to her cabin. She walked to the lake, diving into it. Laura swam, knowing what huge risk she took telling him about this place, and telling him to come here if he wanted to do anything with them. She kept swimming, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. Though she couldn't stop thinking of what she did. She stood in a shallow end of the lake, crossing her arms as she hugged herself. The tears wanted to escape, but she had to be strong during this..

I'll only cry if he doesn't show up..

She thought, before she started to swim again, trying to stop the tears.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm

A man walked to the cabin, he looked around and walked to the lake. He let squatted down and let his hand in the water, making circles on the water. He watched how they got bigger and bigger and finally reached Laura. He smiled at her when she turned around. He waved to her with his other hand, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Laura turned around, sensing someone. Her eyes narrowed, "Who are you?" She asked, crossing her arms as she kept her front a little bit away from his view.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm

He smiled as he took his hand from the water. "A guardian angel." He said drying his hand on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Her eyes widened a bit, "Adam?" She asked softly, "But..I thought you were going to get reincarnated.." She said, turning around a little, still having her guard up a little..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 pm

He smiled. "Not until tonight. It's their aniversary, so sex is instore for them." He said laughing slightly. He took off his shoes and socks, rolling the legs of his pants up and dipped his feet in the water. "So how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Laura nodded, swimming to him, she got out and sat next to him.

"So how are you doing?"

"Crappy.." She said, looking at the sky, before she looked at the lake. She saw some fish coming out from hiding..Laura looked at him, "I'm so tempted to push you in the lake right now." She said, smiling a little bit before the smile vanished and she looked back at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

He looked at her. "Don't, please, I have to return him unharmed. He might get freaked out by the wet clothes." He took her hand when he saw her look up in the sky. "It will be allright Laura."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Laura laughed softly, before she winced a bit at his touch..Even if he was in a different body, his touch felt the same, "I'm making a huge risk right now, and i'm dreadfully scared of getting hurt..again.." She bit her lip, feeling the tears come, she wiped her eyes, "God damn it..I don't want to cry now.." She then took a deep breathe, before letting it out, calming herself down. Laura looked at him, "Your not mad at me...right?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 pm

He looked at her softly as he wiped the tears away. "No, I could never be mad at you." He let his hand rest on her cheek. "You know, eventhough I could see through your mask most of the time, doesn't mean others will be so clever. You should show how you feel more often."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Her eyes looked at him, feeling his touch, "It's hard to show how I feel, knowing I could get hurt the moment I do.." She said, looking away, she then looked at him. Narrowing her eyes in confusion, "How the hell did you find this cabin, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 pm

His eyes softened. "That is the risk of feeling. Getting hurt. People get hurt when they interact with other people, it's just a matter of trying again. The people who really care about you don't want to hurt you." He smirked. "I'm your guardian angel remember?" He said winking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Laura looked at him, before she laid backwards. She looked back at him, "You won't be after this day..and I'm going to be stuck with Anthony..." She said, groaning right after as she put her hands over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:59 pm

He laughed softly. "How is he doing? He was actually excited to take on as your guardian. I was a little worried." He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Laura looked at him, "The fucker raped me in my dream before he told me he was my new guardian." She said, giving him a serious look, "Though last time I saw him, he ripped Lucy from my body, making me loose my strength to keep up that mask.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:05 pm

He looked down saddly. "Yes, I know about that. That was one of the reasons he was made your guardian and me being reincarnated." He looked at her. "Though he really seemed to be happy about his job." He smiled at her. "So how does it feel? Not wearing the mask I mean."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Laura looked at him, "Weird..I don't have someone screaming in my head to keep it up."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

His smile widened. "I know, it felt weird to not have Anthony in my head anymore either, but you'll get used to it." He reached out to caress her face. "So do you love Slade?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Laura laughed softly, "I'm already use to it.." She frowned a bit, "I don't know if it's love..But, I like him a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm

He smiled wiping some hairs from her face. "That is good. I'm just glad you can find happiness even after me. I know you will do great. Just have faith in him, he has his shadows."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Laura nodded, "Thanks." She said, smiling at him, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm

He hugged her back before pulling away. "I have a feeling he might come for you though. Just give him time, he needs to sort out his feelings first." He smiled saddly. "I'm nervous."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Laura nodded at him, before she tilted her head, "Why are you nervous? Your going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

"About leaving you. I know, I won't remember anything from my past life, and that doesn't bother me and yet it does. Also, I want to do god in my next life." He laughed and looked away from her. "Sounds silly right?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Laura looked at him, putting her hands on both his cheeks, "You were forced to leave me, and I do not hold that against you. I'm glad for the love you've shown me, it showed me what love really feels like. And I'll never forget that, and you will be perfect in your new life." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A huge risk to take..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next