Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the sunrise..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Watching the sunrise.. Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 am

Laura woke up, seeing it was still dark outside, which made her smile. She would be able to watch the sunrise. She got out of the bed, walking outside to sit by the lake as she waited for the sunrise. Though while she waited, her mind went straight to wonder if Slade would come for her. Her eyes softened, knowing she couldn't keep worrying about it, but she couldn't stop. Laura closed her eyes, taking a deep breathe as she calmed herself down.

If he comes..he comes..If he doesn't..you'll be okay..

She thought, before she watched the sky getting brighter, the sunrise was starting. Her green eyes watched the sun rise, making her smile. She had always loved the sunrise. Laura decided she would train later today. She got up, walking to the cabin to get dressed for the day. She put on a purple tank top and some blue jeans. Her top stop halfway on her stomach, though when she would pull it down it would cover her whole stomach. Laura cooked herself some breakfast, eating right when it was done. She walked to the couch, turning on the TV to relax for a while.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 am

Slade had to know, Was she alright? He wasn't sure what to decide. But he needed to know, He had to know. The feeling that she would be alone stung him. He had too be sure she was safe. He looked at the map she had given him. He walked the path. As he reached a cabin. He saw her through the window. He kept staying beside the tree. Hanging on it. He sighed in relive. At least she was safe...

He stood there for some time, Before he walked behind the tree where she couldn't see him. He went through his hair. Why couldn't he just knock on her door? He had not strength to do that...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

Laura looked up, not sensing that someone was outside due to she had her senses down. She got up, looking outside the window, before she looked to the TV to turn it off. She walked out of the cabin, looking at the scenery. Laura jumped off of the stairs, looking around as she walked to the lake. She sat on her knees, watching the fishes swim away from her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 am

He watched her walk to the lake. He slowly followed her. Unsure to set a step. He stayed hidden. Just too admire her beauty. He was so scared to go to her, And hurt her again. If the would get together he would hurt her, No matter what it was..Keeping distance was now the best.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 am

Laura looked at the sky, looking at how the blue sky was. She turned around fast when she heard a noise, seeing a deer stop and look at her when it was spotted. She sat there, looking at the deer. Laura got up slowly, taking a step forward. She stood still when the deer moved fast. She put her hands up, "Hey! I'm not going to harm you..I promise!" Laura said, "That's the last thing I would do to you." She said, before walking a little bit closer, jumping when the deer suddenly ran off. She smiled, before she turned around when she thought she heard someone. Her eyes narrowing, her hands into fists, before she saw nobody and made her turn back around.

Laura walked to a part on the side of the cabin, a training ground. There was a tree with some scratches on it, and some punching bags. She took a deep breath, before she walked to a tree, putting her hand on the scratches. The scratches were made when Shadow King and Emma gave her those dreadful shots, and when she had to choose between Adam and Julian..Her eyes narrowed, letting her claws come out as she suddenly scratched a plain spot on the tree. Her eyes narrowing.

Get your feelings out..Take all the anger you have in..and let it out..

She started to claw at the tree, before spinning around a kicking it, screaming in rage as she was letting out her feelings. Her eyes narrowed..Everything happened so fast with everything, and she was angry at herself..angry for doing such stupid stuff. Laura started to punch the tree, ignoring the pain when her punches started to break skin.

After a while of punching, and kicking the tree Laura slammed both of her hands on the tree, screaming in rage. She watched her knuckles heal fast, her eyes narrowing as she pushed herself off of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 am

Slade had been jumping away a few times when she noticed him, He sighed. When she walked to the training grounds he had followed her again, Feeling like a stalker now. He watched her rage attack at the tree. Narrowing his eyes, He saw her last? attack. He slowly stepped away from the tree he was standing behind. Shaking his head.

''Why are you hurting yourself?'' He asked suddenly. Crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 am

''Why are you hurting yourself?''

Laura jumped, turning around fast, her eyes widened when she saw him, "I'm not hurting myself, I was letting out rage..If I was hurting my self..I wouldn't have stopped." She said, before she breathed out, not knowing what to say next. He was here, but she didn't know if it was for what she asked..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 am

He sighed, ''Come on Laura.'' He walked towards her. Looking at her knuckles, ''This seems hurt too me.'' He caressed them softly. ''Why were you angry?'' He looked up, Looking in her eyes. Narrowing his eyes slowly. ''Was it because of me again?'' He sighed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 am

Laura felt him caress her knuckles. She saw him narrow his eyes, asking his question.

"Was it because of me again?"

She shook her head, "It was because of everything that happened..before I met you..I've been holding it in..and I wanted to let it out.." She said, saying the honest truth. Laura looked at him, "Why are you here?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 am

"Why are you here?" He looked at her. ''To protect you,'' He said putting one strain of hair behind her ear. ''I was worried..'' He finally said. Looking into her eyes. He looked down again at her knuckles, ''But you are alright I see..No need to worry after all..'' He smiled at her. Letting go off her hands.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 am

"To protect you. I was worried..But you are alright I see..No need to worry after all..''

Laura nodded, "Yeah..I'm fine.." She said, looking down, not knowing what she would do now since he came just to see if she was alright. She turned and walked to the punching bag, tightening it. Her eyes softened as she stared at the punching bag, having no idea what to say..

I told you to only come if you wanted to talk..not to see if I was okay.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 am

''Laura....I really care about you..More than anything. That is why I want to protect you, I...'' He sighed. Rubbing his eyes. ''I love you..'' He whispered but loud enough for her to hear it. He looked at her. Walking to her. ''I love everything about you..'' He said. Runnign his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:06 am

''I love you..''

Laura's eyes widened, turning around as she looked at him.

''I love everything about you..''

Her eyes stayed widened, before they softened, smiling as she felt the tears form up in her eyes. But she quickly wiped them away, refusing to cry anymore, "I..I love you too, Slade.." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 am

He hugged her close, ''I'm glad to hear that.'' Brushing through her hair. ''I'm sorry...For hurting you..'' He said. ''It's that..these past days I've grown attached to you, And I started to desire to be with you every time I left...And I do Want to be yours..But I want to protect you too...And how am I suppose to protect you when being with me is dangerous?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 am

Laura hugged him back, looking up at him.

''It's that..these past days I've grown attached to you, And I started to desire to be with you every time I left...And I do Want to be yours..But I want to protect you too...And how am I suppose to protect you when being with me is dangerous?''

Laura put her hands on his cheeks, looking at him in his eyes. She suddenly kissed him, before she pulled away. She smiled at him, "You can do both, as can I protect and love you too." Laura said softly, "I have faith in you Slade..and I know you can do both, plus..unless you can control metal with your mind, you won't be able to hurt me..Anything that scratches me, heals me up fast.." She said, looking at his chest as her hands rested on his chest, "Please..Slade..please believe that you can be able to love and protect me..Cause I believe I can love and protect you."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:45 am

He kissed her back. Brushing through her hair as she spoke. ''It's very sweet the things you say, But are you sure you want this?'' He asked. ''It could be dangerous..'' He remembered the kidnap of his own son..
He sighed deeply. Hugging her again. ''I don't want you too get hurt Laura...I love you...'' He whispered. Clenching his teeth. ''If only you would understand..''

They stayed like that for some time. He held her close to him, Burying his face in her hair. Just standing there..He wished that he had met her before he had been taken here and became Deathstroke. It would have been allot easier than it was now. He would be able to protect her without any problem they could live a normal life.

He got out of the hug. Looking at her. He brushed through her hair. ''I love you Laura..I'm not sure how much...But enough to stay with you.'' He smiled. Kissing her forehead. One long kiss was planted on her forehead. Before he pulled away. He than lowered his head to kiss her lips. He pulled her closer by her waist. Making the kiss more passionated, He pushed her against the tree. Letting his hands run down to her knees. Lifting her up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 am

''It's very sweet the things you say, But are you sure you want this?''

"I'm sure Slade..I'm really sure." She whispered, "I love you too, Slade.." She said, before she felt him hold her close. Laura wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close to her.

''I love you Laura..I'm not sure how much...But enough to stay with you.''

"I love you too, Slade..and I want this..I want us to be together.." She whispered, before she felt his lips brush against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck the moment he pulled her closer to him, kissing him with the same passion he was kissing her with. Laura blushed when she was pushed against the tree and lifted up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her right hand went through his hair, before it slowly went to his shoulder. Having her left arm stay around his neck, gently.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 pm

He felt her hands go through his hair. Enjoying the kiss when he felt she kissed him back with the same passion. He kissed down to her neck, He than pulled away. ''Is there anything you want to do?'' He asked brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Laura raised her head a bit, looking at him, "Well we could make love to each other..Or we can swim in the lake, and go to this waterfall I found yesterday. Or do anything you want to do." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 pm

He smirked. ''How about we swim while making love...?'' He whispered seducing, ''And go to that waterfall of yours.'' He winked at her. Brushing her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Laura blushed as he suggested swimming and making love, smirking at him a little, "That sounds perfect." She whispered, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

He smirked. He stepped away from the tree, Still carrying her. He threw her over his shoulder. ''Tell me the way princess.'' He grinned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Laura shrieked when he threw her over his shoulder. She laughed, "Hang on, hun.." She said, getting out of his arms, backing up as she took off her top and jeans, throwing them by the lake, "I rather not get my clothes wet." Laura said, backing and looking into his eyes seductively.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 pm

He laughed. ''Good idea.'' He took off his clothes, Keeping his boxers on. ''Though I think other things will get wet.'' He winked at her. Pulling her close again. He squeezed her butt. ''What you think? Dive?'' He smirked. Lifting her up again bridal style. He walked to the edge of the lake. He kissed her lips before throwing her into the water.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Laura wrapped her arms around him, smirking when he squeezed her butt. She laughed softly, "Yeah." She said, before he picked her up. She kissed him back, before she shrieked when he threw her into the lake. Laura popped her head out of the water, "That is so unfair!" She yelled, splashing him as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunrise..   Watching the sunrise.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the sunrise..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next