Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A strange goodbye.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 am

Dinah walked to the bayville park, She had her hands in her pocket of her coat. Sitting on the bench. She stared in the far distance. Just enjoying the silence..It seemed that the heroes house kept getting fuller of people. There wasn't really a place where you could be alone..She closed her eyes breathing the fresh but yet cold air. She reopened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:29 am

A young skater boy walked past her. He was carying a scateboard and a little shoppingbag with him. He stopped near the bench. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked pointing to the bench.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 am

She looked at the boy. ''It's okay, It's a free spot.'' She said smiling kindly at the boy. Before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 am

He smiled at her and sat down. "Thanks." He sat there in silence for a while, putting the little bag between him and her. He watched the children play in the park. "How is your pregnancy going?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:43 am

She frowned at his question. Shaking her head. She looked at the boy. ''My pregnancy is going well..'' She smiled weakly. ''Thank you for asking.'' She looked at the childeren playing.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 am

He smiled kindly at her. "Can't wait to hold her?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 am

She smiled. ''No I can't I-'' She than frowned. Looking at the boy. ''How do you know, that it is going to be a girl?'' She blinked a few times.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:54 am

He smiled amused at her reaction. He took the little bag and gave it to her. "You told me, remember?" He watched her take the little pink teddybear from the bag. It looked just like the blue one, but was pink. In the bag there was a small card saying: This time the right colored bear for Ellen.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 am

She looked at him wiht great confusion in her eyes. She took out the pink teddybear. Looking at it. She than took the note. Readin it she looked at it. ''A-adam...'' She whispered mostly to herself, She than looked up. ''How do you you know this?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 am

He smirked when he heard her say his name. "Isn't it obvious, Dinah." He said her name softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 am

She nodded. ''But how could you? I mean...No offence...but you are suppose to be death..'' She looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 am

He smiled. "You don't believe in life after death?" He looked at her. "Then ask me something only I would know."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 am

She looked at him. ''Who would I choose if Adam, hadn't raped me and I hadn't married Wally?'' She asked looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 am

He looked straight into her eyes. "You said you would have chosen me." He looked down at the bear. "Funny, I thought the bear would be enough."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 am

''I just see...A normal boy..Who looks nothing like Adam..Though the voice is close..'' She smiled weakly. ''But I thought you were..dead..And did not really expect too meet you..Again.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 am

He smiled. "I know, I just picked him as a host for this talk. I just wanted to see you one last time before I move on. I thought you deserved one last goodbye."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 pm

She smiled widen. Feeling happy tears sting in her eyes. ''I'm just happy to get a final goodbye.'' She hugged him. ''I'm really sorry for everything I did to you and Laura, Everything I said...I'm sorry..I hope you'll get a better new life..''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 pm

He hugged her back. "It's allright." He pulled from the hug, and smiled, taking her hand. "I hope so too. I'll be gone by tonight, so this is the last of the last visits I'm making."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 pm

She smiled. ''I'm glad you take time to visit me..Afterall..'' She laughed softly, But than her expression turned sad Looking down. ''I'll miss you...I already do but...Now you're here and..'' She sighed. ''I am really glad you visited me afterall..'' She smiled again weakly at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

"It's the least I can do." He said gently. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 pm

She smiled. ''I've been..Normal. Not good but not bad. Still cannot believe you are not here anymore..I could call the brotherhood but than you won't be there. It's strange...But Wally really helps with everything for the baby, He even build a crib for the child. He really does his best...'' She looked down. Than looking back at him. ''But you told..Him that I liked it...Wich caused your death...So can I ask why? Or was it Anthony?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm

He hugged her. "It's going to be allright. I may not be here anymore, but in a few months you shall not even have time to remember me." He said as he pulled away from the hug and touched her belly. He smiled at her. "It's good to know he is doing his best. Many other men might have left allready." He then looked away when she asked about what he said in the match. "It doesn't matter anymore. I just said it to get him off his game. I really wanted to win that fight. Please don't be mad at him, or me for that matter."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm

She hugged him back. Feeling him touch her belly. She smiled. ''He tries.'' She looked at him. ''I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.'' She sighed. ''I did not want you or wally to die. I secretly hoped it would have been spare...Silly me..'' She slaughed softly. Looking away. ''How much time do you have?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm

He laughed. "Then we would both have died." He looked at the sun. "I don't know, until my new life is conseved, I guess. What do you have in mind?" He asked looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

She shook her head. ''I don't know, How do you want to spent your last moments?'' She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A strange goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange goodbye.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next