Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just need a hug

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

I just need a hug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 am

He went closer to her pushing his body against hers. Some parts of his body were making pressure on a certain spot. He started to kiss her while moving his body over her body. He went down removing her top, starting down by her stomach. His lips kissed every skin that came in the light. He traced her skin with kisses until the top was gone. He kissed her on the mouth roughly with an aftertaste passion.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 am

She arched her back slightly, wanting his hot lips to warm her cool skin. She moaned into the kiss, her hands going to his back, pulling his shirt up before removing it. She looked at his bare chest, caressing his muscels. "I really love these." She said trailing her finger down from his chest to his abs, smirking up at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 am

He raised a eyebrow. “Only these?” He kissed her again. His hand opened her pants and entered her underwear slowly. His tongue licked her ear. “If we are starting the game what I love about you. It will take more than one night.” His fingers started to play with her clit, while placing kisses on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am

She gasped and arched her back more when he put his hand in her panties. "Oh no, there are more things." She kissed him. "But you will have to find them out yourself." She said winking at him. She started to breathe heavily, enjoying his touches on her body. "I love how you make me feel special when we do this." She said gasping when he played with her clit.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 pm

His eyes widen. He went up and kissed her lips urgently. His fingers went in her while he was kissing her. He backed up a little bit. He looked her in the eyes while his lips where floating above hers. “You are special.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 pm

She arched her whole body when he put his fingers inside her, and moaned. She looked in his eyes. "I love it when you say things like that." She pulled him into a kiss. "Makes me feel a slightly better person."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:06 pm

He kissed her back. “Maybe you are a better person than you think yourself.” His fingers went faster just to make her moan. He kisses trailed from her mouth to her chest, while he took of her Bra.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 pm

She moaned biting her lip. " You would be surprised." She said in a husky voice. She let her hand travel down to his pants starting to open them slowly. "So what do you love in me?" She asked stopping her fingersjust before they entered his boxers. She smiled slyly up at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

He felt her hand go in his boxers. He felt his fingers almost slide out her. “Your hair for start.” He kissed softly. “The way you act. Like no one can touch you. But when we are doing this.” He slide his fingers back in, moving fast. He heard her moan. “You totally change.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm

She smiled up at him, letting her hand go to his cock and massaging it. "And you think that is good?" She asked playfully. She arched her haeda back moaning as his fingers were going faster.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 pm

He smiled. “Yes. It is something only I can see.” He kissed her softly before liking her lower lip. “Only one look of you can tell me more than a word.” He let out a low moan when she massaged him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 pm

She kissed his lips, long and slow. "I love you." Her eyes were warm and soft. "I want you right now." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm

He kissed her back. His mind was filled of her lips moving against her and the way her body felt. He looked her in the eyes, feeling a rush of warm feelings. He slide her underwear away and his boxer. He kissed her while entering. He tried to make it as long as she did. But he couldn’t help himself. His lips released hers and went to trace her miraculous body. He went back to her well formed mouth while he went faster. As fast as his heartbeat was.

[Occ: and this crap is what you get when i'm tired ><]
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 pm

She arched her body, moving her hips with him. "Oh God!" She moaned under him. She wrapped her arms sround his shoulders keeping her eyes at his. She kissede him passionately.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm

He kissed her back. He went faster just to pleasure her more. This how love should be, wanting to give the other more then you can give. He kissed her. But before their lips touched he whispered softly. “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 pm

She moaned loudly when he went faster. She kissed him back and when they parted she looked up at him with a dazed look in her eyes. "I love you too." She kissed him again, whimpering in pleasure when he hit her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:34 pm

His eyes soften when he saw her dazed look and heard her words. He kissed her back hearing her whimpering. It made him go even faster. He felt he wasn’t going to last long. But he will make sure she had her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 pm

She moaned louder feeling him go faster. She wasn't going to last long either. "Faster.... please..." She whimpered. After few more thrusts she arched her back and moaned one last loud moan. She relaxed her body and pulled him into a long passionate kiss. "Sleep with me tonight." She asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 pm

He kissed her back. His hand putting some hair behind her ear. “If It was up to me I would be always sleeping next to you.” He laid next to her, holding her close. He enjoyed this closeness.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm

She snuggeled close to his naked body, facing him. "What is stopping you then?" She asked narrowing her eyes softly. She rested her head on his shoulder, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 pm

He smiled at her, feeling her warm breath in his neck. “Okay. From of now. We will sleep together.” He hold her close, tracing her back with his fingers. “Never thought I would feel so happy.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:32 pm

She smiled. "Lets do that." She could hear his heart beat in his chest. "I have never felt like this. This happy, and this fragile. Feels like a dream.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:37 pm

"than i guess it is my duty to make sure that the dream continu?" He smiled. He felt happy that he was the first person she loved. It was a little bit selfish. She had missed so much happieness. He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:55 pm

She smiled happily as she snuggeled to his chest. She sighed happily and closed her eyes, falling asleep soon.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 pm

He felled her fall asleep. He looked at her, listening to her breathing. She looked so cute. His fingers traced her face, feeling happy he saw this side of her also. "Beautiful dreams, sweet." He drifted away to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just need a hug   I just need a hug - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just need a hug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Room 2-
Jump to: