Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the Lab

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 pm

"...catch a speeding car with his bare hands and then it kinda hit me that Clark."

Bruce covered his mouth trying to stifle a laugh, "I think 'hit' was a bit of an understatement."

He let the girl finished before nodding, "I'm guessing Clark-- Probably not since you don't know me. I found out about Clark's atler-ego after putting a tracker on him. Followed him home, not stalker statements please, and I found him as the reporter Clark Kent. He knew my atler-ego I had to make sure he couldn't blackmail me with it later, I hope you understand." He said lowly, hoping she didn't think he was a completely freak after that statement.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:34 pm

She raised an eyebrow, 'What did you do?" She asked interested and at same time strangely horrified but she didn't let that show.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:44 pm

"I follow Clark home and found out who he was. For protection purposes." Bruce said lightly, man he really couldn't talk properly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 pm

She nodded, "Thus ensuring that he wouldn't tell anyone about you, how did he react?" She asked, as she tried to picture Clark finding Bruce behind him.
[Ooc, was totally about to add, "Finding Bruce behind a tree" buut resisted XDD]
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 pm

"I'm pretty sure you could guess what that reaction was." He wasn't going to continue talking, he just seemed to keep sounder more awkward to himself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 pm

She smiled to herself, "Clark probably freaked when he realized you had found out his secret huh?" She said and laughed. "I have to admit when he had to trust me on keeping his secret, he kept flinching every time I entered a room." She said as she rolled her eyes. Bruce was starting to go quiet again and that made her wonder, she hadn't said something wrong had she?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow at her, she kept rolling her eyes. It was strange. He kept his eyes on her just watching her different mannerisms. Did she feel uncomfortable around him? What was he doing to make her uncomfortable? He mused inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

She bit her lip, "Is something wrong?' She asked as she noticed him staring at her, he probably thought she was loony or something she thought. "I talk too much huh? Its a bad habit, kinda like nail biting is for some people, I think it comes from too many awkward silences though." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm

"No, I keep saying the weirdest things. I don't think you're odd at all, but... thanks. For earlier. I really needed the help..." He said, feeling awkward now that she had brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

She smiled, "Well you're welcome, besides its kinda my job after all I'm the nerdy sidekick." She said teasingly as she tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Bruce snorted, "Usually I'm the nerdy one. They leave me top my gadgets as they all fly away leaving me behind." He paused, noticing how morbid that was, "That... came out strangely macabre."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 pm

She giggled, "Well just a little bit but I highly doubt you design killing machines for fun or something." She said, even though his humor was different, she found it to be refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 pm

"It'd hope not. It's against my moral code to take the killing blow." He said mellowly, a hint of surprise making it's way in there, "And I want to know... how did you see my parents? Or know what happened to them?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 pm

She looked down when he asked that question, "Honestly I didn't see what happened, I just saw you crying over them as they were lying on the street." She rubbed her forehead as she tried to coax the image back, "To be honest, that was the clearest image I've ever seen after I've healed someone....normally what I see isn't fully developed if that makes sense." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Bruce farrowed his eyebrows. He had a similar ability to rogue, almost to the exact key. Except she healed instead of killed, "That's quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 pm

She sighed, "Clark and I think its related to the fact that Brainiac infected me, he somehow has made it so I've become super smart along with other things...." She said as she remembered the man she had killed to protect Clark's identity.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 pm

"Like...?" Bruce urged her to go on. He found it fascinating to listen and try to figure out people's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:52 pm

She bit her lip, "I can read superfast, uhm oh I can activate Kryptonian artifacts." Her eyes widened as she said that, "I can use my ability for this crystal, oh why didn't I think of that sooner?" She asked out loud and felt like slapping herself.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 pm

"Because you needed a push to get you into the right direction?" Bruce guessed out loud. He was really curious about what the artifact did.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am

She nodded and then held up the crystal, "You might want to stand back." She said and waited for him to back up. She closed her eyes and then tightened her grip on the crystal, moments later she let it lie flat on her palm until it started spinning. Her eyes snapped open revealing that her eyes had turned white.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 am

Bruce was as far away as he could get, already. He so stood and watched her work. Bruce was surprised to see the shard spin and her eyes open to reveal glowing white eyes. Bruce quite but on his Batman persona, he needed to think logically for this, "What is happening?" his voice rang out in a monotoned voiced, it was firm and unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

Chloe was beyond hearing him and then her nose started bleeding, the knowledge she was receiving from the crystal would have killed anyone else if they had done the same thing she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

Bruce moved quickly, blood wasn't a good sign. He grabbed her arms quickly making her drop the crystal, "Chloe." he said harshly trying to get her back to their world.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 am

She sagged into his arms as her mind finished absorbing what it downloaded, her eyes slowly opened again revealing their normal green hue. "Bruce?" She asked quietly, she looked around herself and then her eyes widened "The crystal! Bruce that crystal has been tainted by the Shadow King if Clark had used it on the Fortress something terrible would have happened. I had to drain it of its energies." She said and slowly pulled herself away from him. She sighed in relief to see that the crystal had become clouded, "I'm sorry to say that we're back at square one." She said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 am

"Chloe, hold still." He said, a slightly worried tone coming from his throat. He ripped off a part of his shirt, taking it and wiping her nose to remove the blood that had slowly made it's way down her face, "You're nose is bleeding. If it doesn't stop when you apply pressure to the bridge of the nose, lean your head forward. Your collar will shock you if you try to heal yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Lab
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next