Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A brand new start; To start again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A brand new start; To start again Empty
PostSubject: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 am

Laura swam with Slade back to the cabin, swimming to the edge of the lake, getting out of it. She stood up, watching him get out of the lake, "Well that was fun.." She said, smiling at him. Laura stood there, letting the sun dry her off a little before she would go back in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 am

He nodded. ''It was.'' He kissed her forehead. ''How have you found this place? I did you make it yourself?'' He asked looking at her. Brushing a strain of hair out her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 am

Laura smiled, feeling him kiss her forehead. She looked at him, before looking at the cabin, "It was abandoned..and I wasn't in the brotherhood, and I just kept running to find a safe place. And I found it, the furniture was dusty, and the house was a mess..But, I fixed it up." She said, looking at him as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 am

He smiled. ''You are so smart.'' He walked with her to the cabin, ''So this is like your little second house?'' He asked. Taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 am

Laura smiled, walking with him into the cabin. She nodded, "Yeah, all mine..Though..I don't have any men's clothes.." She looked at him, before biting her lip, "Plus I don't know if you want to stay here with me for a little while..away from the brotherhood.." Laura said softly, her face deforming into fear, wondering why did she just said that.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

He grinned. Pulling her closer. ''The only question is, Do you want me to stay?'' He raised an eyebrow. Smirking at her slyly. He let his hand caress her hips. ''I would really like to stay my love. Besides in the brotherhood are only people who like to kill me.'' He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 am

Laura blushed as he pulled her close. A wide smile appeared on her face when she heard he would want to stay. She nodded, "I'd love for you to stay!" She said, laughing softly as she hugged him, pulling away, "Though the question is..do you want to go shopping for new clothes..or get your clothes from brotherhood?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:26 am

He smirked. ''If you don't want to go to the brotherhood I can go alone, I can defend myself don't worry. I'll be back as soon as possible? Okay?'' He asked kissing her cheek, Letting go off her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 am

Laura nodded, "I'll hold you to that.." She said, smiling at him, "But..first.." She said, pulling him back to her, kissing him, "I love you." Laura whispered..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 am

He kissed her back. Before she pulled away. ''I love you.'' He smirked. ''Good, that is what I was going for.'' He let go off. her ''I will be back very soon.'' He said when he walked away. Very soon... He thought to himself with a amusing smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 am

Laura smiled, nodding at him as he walked away. She decided to go take a shower. She took a shower, smiling since she was happy.

Laura got out of the shower, drying her hair as she got dressed. She put on a tank top and some shorts, looking sexy, but not too sexy. She walked out of the bathroom, sitting on the couch as she waited for Slade's return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brand new start; To start again   A brand new start; To start again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brand new start; To start again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: