Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you sit down on top of me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Will you sit down on top of me? Empty
PostSubject: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 am

Slade had returned from the brotherhood with a bag full of clothes. He walked towards the cabin. Knocking on the door. As Laura opened her smirked. ''Hey princess, Missed me?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 am

Laura jumped off of the couch, opening the door, smiling when she saw Slade.

"Hey princess, Missed me?"

Laura laughed softly, "Yeah." She said, moving out of the way so he could come in. She closed the door behind her, fixing her tank top.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:09 pm

He walked inside. Looking over his shoulder. ''Were you expecting somebody?'' He smirked. Putting the bag on the couch. ''Wouldn't blame you though...'' He joked in himself. Sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 pm

"Well..maybe..you know his name is Slade..And he is amazing." She said, smiling as she walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:21 pm

He smirked. ''Oh I know that guy! He's cool.'' Slade tapped on the place next to him. ''Come and sit, Why not tell me more about this guy?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Laura laughed, "Yeah..and I'm so lucky that I'm his, and he is mine." She said, sitting next to him, leaning her head to the side. She tilted her head, "Well he is still kind of a mystery..But, he is a lot like me in some ways, and he is handsome..and he is very good at sex." Laura smirked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 pm

He smirked. ''That sounds much better than me! No wonder you are dressed like that.'' He moved to his side. ''So you are going to leave me for that guy?'' He smirked at her. Brushing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Laura smirked, before she crawled onto his lap, sitting on his lap now. She let her hands run through his hair, "That's funny..I thought he was right in front of me..and I could never leave him."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 pm

He smirked. ''Never? Forever is a very long time princess.'' He brushed through her hair. ''And I wouldn't mind that though..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Laura smiled, "I'm glad you wouldn't mind that.." She said, before she kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm

He kissed her back. Running his hand through her hair, He bit her lower lip. Before pulling away He looked into her eyes. ''Slade wouldn't mind no.'' He whispered. Smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Laura smiled, blushing slightly, "He wouldn't mind at all." She said, smirking back at him, "I'm pretty sure he likes it when I kiss you."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 pm

He smirked. ''Oh I think he won't mind no.'' He kissed her tenderly. ''But does Laura mind?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Laura kissed him back, "Nope..not at all." She smiled, kissing him before she gently bit his bottom lip, pulling away softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 pm

He smirked once sh bit his lower lip. He winked at her. "I can see yoU take over my little tricks?" He grinnedm squeezing her butt hard. "Who gave you premission to do that?" He smirked at her, raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Laura smirked at him, blushing when he squeezed her butt. She laughed softly, "I thought it would be okay too.." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 am

"It's okay too." he whispered back. Kissing her pasionated. Letting their lips brush against each other. He let his tongue slide over her lips. Asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 am

Laura kissed him back, opening her mouth for him, letting his tongue go into her mouth. She felt their tongues play with each other. Her hands rubbed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 am

He moaned silently in the kiss. Letting one hand go to hers, Which she had on his chest. He pulled away from the kiss. ''Where were you all this time I've been alive?'' He asked smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:22 am

Laura heard him moan, which made her moan softly. She grabbed his hand gently. Looking at him when he pulled away.

''Where were you all this time I've been alive?''

"Probably in a different universe.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 am

He smirked sexily. ''You are not going to go back to that universe are you?'' He asked. Raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 am

Laura shrugs, "I don't know..I mean..I love my universe, but I just hate some of the people there.." She said, "I only have three friends in my universe..and to be honest..I love them..But, I rather be in a different universe..Due to the people who created me still hunt me down.." Her eye softened as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 am

He smiled. ''Well how about you come with me to my universe when We are out this one? I wouldn't mind spending some more time with you.'' Winking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 am

Laura's eyes widened, before they softened as she smiled. She nodded her head, "I would love to." She said, before she leaned in and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:23 am

He smirked. Kissing her back, Letting his hand go through her hair. Letting one hand go down to her pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you sit down on top of me?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: