Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone Without A Trace pt2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Gone Without A Trace pt2 Empty
PostSubject: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Scarecrow brought Chloe to his lab. His eyes fell on to his chains. He walked up and cuffed the girl's hands to the wall. He moved his thumb over her chin, "You're my golden ticket... let's hope you're worth all the trouble." He moved to a chair out of her reach but close enough so he could quickly dispose of her. He pulled out a gun from a brick in the wall, placing it in his lap. He might need it. On the table near the door with his fear toxin with with a bit of titan. Enough to make the transformation but not to actually cause side affects. He had been studying his mistake ever since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Chloe slowly came too and jerked when she realized her hands had been cuffed, she could feel her power start to work. She tried to fight it back but before she could react a golden light shone around her, her collar went off and she screamed. Once it stopped she started shaking, "Who are you?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 pm

"I? I'm your... worst nightmare." He said with a dark, vicious voice. Cackling when she was shocked, "And you are my golden ticket..." He whispered out, not want nor needing her name.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:16 pm

She glared at him, "Funny you don't look so scary, where did you get the outfit anyway? A charity booth?" She sneered, she honestly hated being kidnapped like this.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Scarecrow produced the cloth from earlier, "I could always re-use this?" Scarecrow was about to speak before he saw the door slam open with Batman in his doorway. Costume and all. Johnathon got a little giddy, a wicked smile curling on his face, "Nice of you to join us, Brenna." He said, a little cackled coming from the mouth hole of his mask.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Chloe's eyes widened when she saw Bruce, "Brenna? Look Mr. Nightmare, have you had your eyes checked recently?" She demanded, 'Cause Batman doesn't look like a Brenna." She said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:24 pm

"I'm guessing Batman didn't tell you his little secret..." Bruce heard Scarecrow begin to say but he cut the man off, "Johnathon, what do you think you're doing." his monotoned voice said harshly in the room.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Scarecrow frowned, crossing his legs. He picked up the very gun that had shot Bruce and killed the Joker, "Oh.. you know... coming to get what's rightfully mine. I made Brenna... and I want her back." He almost growled out. He pulled the safety on the gun pointing it loosely at Chloe, "Oh, and one wrong move and she gets permanent nightmares." He had rigged the bullet in the chamber with his fear gas. One shot and she's be in a permanent nightmare for the rest of her natural life.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Chloe's eyes narrowed, "Don't listen to him, he's just trying to get to you." She said desperately, she wasn't sure if her healing powers would be able to save her if her collar kept going off either way her odds weren't that great.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Batman didn't like this situation, his eyes clearly darted around the room. But something bothered him about the situation as well. Why was he just sitting there? Usually he'd have flooded the room with gas by now.

--

"And you're wondering why I haven't flooded the room with gas? Because I don't want to hurt you, Brenna. I just want you back." Scarecrow gestured to the side of Bruce, "You see that? That's the needle you're going to stab yourself with. Or else." Scarecrow shot a bullet next to Chloe's head with scary accuracy. A rolling chuckle escaped the throat of the man holding Chloe hostage.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 pm

It took all of Chloe's willpower not to scream when he shot the bullet near her head, "You bastard! If you really cared about Brenna you wouldn't force him to do that!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Batman watched Chloe, she was taking her place very well. Bruce slowly pulled a bat-a-rang from a pocket from his belt. He hid it in his fist as Scarecrow turned to him.

--

"Why, m'dear! You have no idea what this man is capable of... the human body can only stand 47 dels of pain... but this man went through... 15,000 dels? A pure work of art... this man watched his parents die in agony as all he could do was watch in agony as well... oh he's perfect. Just like Brenna." Scarecrow stood up slowly, "I'm pretty sure he can live through your death." Scarecrow pulled the safety from his gun again, "I'll give you to the count of three before I unless permanent hell on her.... 1... 2..."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Chloe met Bruce's eyes and swallowed hard, "Do it then." She said and looked up at Jonathon, "But if you do.....he will avenge me." She said very seriously. She hoped she had distracted him long enough for Bruce to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 pm

"Oh? Will he?" Scarecrow made a clicking noise with his tongue, "Then, let me tell you a story about Jason..."

--

"No, don't!" Batman yelled at him. Chloe could at least believe the lie that he would avenge her if she did die.

--

"Jason was Batman's 2nd Robin. A little troubled child after my own heart... but Batman snatched him up before I could fully grasp him..." Scarecrow paused, releasing a bit of fear gas at Chloe, not much. But just enough where she would see what he was saying, "Jason... had a mother. And he was so happy to find her... that it killed him." Scarecrow adjusted his grip on the gun, "The Joker beat him nearly to death with a crowbar and blew him up. A horrible way to die. But Batman here... never revenged the utter slaughter of the boy... now he knew Jason for eight years.... what makes you think he'd going to save you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 pm

She coughed, "Maybe he won't....but others will." She said simply and then her collar shocked her as her power flashed. She grimaced at the pain and met his eyes, "We can do this all night, but the truth is I really don't want to spend my last moments with a guy who stinks of B.O." She snapped, she knew she had probably killed herself by saying that but she was too angry to care.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Scarecrow looked down at the girl harsh, cocking his gun with the finger on the trigger, "Shut up!" he pulled it while it was aimed at her face.

--

Batman quickly went into action, throwing the batarang the moment he saw the finger twitch. The batarang lodged itself in the gun's opening causing the gun to back fire and throw Scarecrow off of his balance. Batman quickly ran to Chloe, riping her chains of the wall before turning to Scarecrow, "Run." he ordered Chloe to be before walk walked over to the Scarecrow, who was trying to crawl away. Bruce slammed his foot into the man's ankle causing a loud yelp to escape the man, "Brenna... don't... you know me.. I'm the good guy." Scarecrow said quickly, trying to get the Brenna part of Bruce's brain to listen to him.

Batman shook his head, "No. You are the bad guy." Bruce slammed his heel into the Scarecrow throat, effectively knocking the man out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 pm

When he had released her she shook her head, "Like hell." She snapped, she waited until Bruce had knocked Scarecrow out before walking forward. "Do you mind telling me what the hell that was all about? I mean I would understand if I had pissed the guy off but I don't even know him and who is Brenna?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Bruce didn't feel like answering her question here. Too many people that didn't know here and he didn't want it getting out. Batman grabbed Chloe picking her up into a bridal position before getting out of there and back to his lab. It wasn't safe in the area they were in.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm

She almost argued and sighed, she had a feeling she wouldn't get any answers any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Without A Trace pt2   Gone Without A Trace pt2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone Without A Trace pt2
Page 1 of 1