Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:08 am

It was midnight. The moon was up on the sky and peeked through the clouds in her room. Amanda was sleeping on her bloodred sheets, her raven black hair was loose, covering her shoulders. She rolled from her side to her stomach, sighing happily in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:15 am

Natalia had been crying for hours, mourning Matt's death. She had a knife in her hand, ready to kill the person who killed him. She walked into the brotherhood, looking in all of the doors. Though she guessed on what room the woman was in, opening the door, softly. Natalia walked to the bed, by the woman's side. When she had a good view of where she was going to stab her, she lifted up the knife, bringing it down fast.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 am

Amanda stirred when a shadow was cast on the side of her face. She opened her eyes, just in time to see the knife. She rolled out of the way and looked at the knife that had stabbed her pillow. "Seriously I have got to start locking the door." She looked at the woman narrowing her eyes. "Who are you and why do you want to play knife tag with me?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:20 am

Natalia cursed in her head, looking at the woman, "You killed him.." She yelled, taking the knife out of the pillow, "YOU KILLED HIM!" She screamed, running at the woman, slashing at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 am

She got up from the bed and kept dodging the womans knife. "You... have to.... be .... more..." She said between dodges as she suddenly saw an opening and grabbed the womans wrist forcing the knife out of her hand and kicking her down. "Specific dear." She looked down at the woman coldly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 am

"You killed Daredevil, you killed the man I love!" She yelled, getting up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 am

Amanda lifted her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh, so sorry, was I supposed lay down and die?" The woman lunged at her and she dodged. She grabbed the womans arm and forced her to kneel down at her feet. "I'm sorry, but I don't do that." She then eyed at the knife. "I suppose if I would let you go you would only come back for me again?" She asked in a cruel tone.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow

BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 am

"I would always keep trying." She said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 am

She sighed. "Well just because you say that...." She kicked the woman down on the ground and sat on top of her. She grabbed the woman by the hair and placed the knife on the other side of her neck and made one clean cut, cutting the womans throath open. "I will be as kind as to unite you with your lover." She said getting up from the body. She looked down seeing the blood gushing out from the womans neck. Amanda sighed and smashed the knife upright on the nightstand. She then got back to bed and fell asleep fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend   A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A black widow wants to avenge her boyfriend
Page 1 of 1