Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expierement Gone Wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Expierement Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Shadow King brought her inside the lab, "All right someone bring me the charts from the last time we examined her." He called, one person in a lab coat raced forward and handed him a clipboard with different papers attached to it. He studied it briefly before placing her on a table, 'All right can someone hand me the adamantium cuffs we need to keep her neautrilized and heavily sedated at all times." He called almost immediately some scientists rushed forward with the supplies he needed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Laura laid on the table, half awake, she felt herself chained down. And she had no idea where she was, and she kept passing out every time they sedated her.

Slade..

She cried out in her head, not finding the strength to call out his name.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Shadow King sighed as she cried out, "Where are the sedatives?" He called out, almost immediately someone raced forward with an IV drip that had an adamantium needle attached to it that they stuck into x23's vein. "All right we're going to need those special tools that we designed for this.' He called and a tray was brought forward with adamantium laced surgery tools, he sighed and got to work
[Ooc I suck at writing surgeries soo I apologize ahead of time for glossing over it]
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Laura winced when the needle with IV needle went into her skin. She could feel it until it was inside her skin. She opened her eyes before they close when another sedative was shoved into her. Laura whimpered at sometimes feeling the pain. She didn't know what was going on, and she couldn't stop it..Though suddenly something inside her started to hurt..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm

The Shadow King glared as one of the scientists did something wrong, "What did you do?" He demanded and then without waiting for a reply shoved him out of the way and stared down at x23. "Good going, you've made her fertile.' He growled in anger before he leaned over and stabbed the scientist with a adamantium sharp tool thus ensuring his demise. He abrubtly stood up and gestured at Emma Frost, "Get her prepped." He growled before he left the room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Laura laid there, feeling horrible pain. Though it didn't strike until the sedative wore off, making her eyes widened as she suddenly screamed loud. There was something happening inside of her body. She felt something liquid falling down her thigh, her eyes widened..

Why am I bleeding down there?

"Good going, you've made her fertile."

Her eyes widened, screaming loud, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!? NO..SLADE..SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!" She screamed through the tears that had formed during the pain..And now her lower stomach felt like it turned, making her scream again..

She wasn't use to this pain..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Slade had been repeating what Laura had told him about Adam and the syringes, The lair..Where could it be, As he walked into the park. He had been looking, As suddenly this building caught his eyes. He saw strange looking figures go out of it. He frowned as he got nearer the building, As he entered the building he heard a scream. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!? NO..SLADE..SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!" His eyes widen.

''Laura!!'' He ran into the direction of the scream. Seeing Laura lay on a hospital table with blood between her legs. He saw some people in hospital coats standing there, Their eyes widen at him. He growled at them. Grabbing on of them as he punched his face. Twisting the neck of the man. Another man was heading towards him. He headbutted one. Grabbing two syringes in his hand, He didn't know what was in it. But he pushed the syringes into both the eyes of the man. As the man screamed in Agony and pain.

He let go off the man. Running to Laura. ''Laura...Laura are you okay?'' He brushed through her hair. ''I'm so sorry.'' He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Laura looked at Slade when she heard his voice. She went to talk, but was stopped when she felt the pain in her stomach. She shook her head, "T-They...they..they made me..." Laura started to cry more, wanting to curl up into a ball, but she was chained still, "They made me fertile..It..hurts..it..hurts.."

Though a woman scientist unchained Laura, backing away from them fast when the man glared at her..

Laura went to curl up immediately, crossing hers legs as she cried in pain, "Slade.."

Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 pm

His eyes widen. He went through her hair. ''I'm sorry Laura..The immense pain must be because you hadn't had any periods during your life...And now it all comes out...'' He looked around. Trying to find something for periods. He found some pads, There where thick ones and thin ones, He grabbed the thick ones. Looking around. He saw her clothes laying on a table. He grabbed them, Putting the thick pad into her panties. He walked over to her. ''Laura...I'm going to get you out of here. All you need to do is put on your panties...I'll take care of the rest.'' He brushed through her hair. He felt so sorry that he had let this happen...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Laura looked at him when he came back to her.

''Laura...I'm going to get you out of here. All you need to do is put on your panties...I'll take care of the rest.''

She nodded as she put her panties back on her, wincing after as she whimpered in pain. She clenched her fists, "W-Why..why did they do this..?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:02 pm

''I wish I could tell you. '' He pulled out his sweater leaving him in a shirt with short sleeves. He pulled it over her head. Helping her get her arms in it. ''So you will not freeze.'' He smiled softly. Grabbing a plastic bag he put her clothes in it. Before carefully carrying her bridal style. ''I am so sorry Laura...I am so sorry..I wanted to protect you...But I was too weak.'' He swallowed. Walking out of the building with her.

When they reached her Cabin. He walked in. Closing the door behind him. He walked into the bed room. Laying her down on the bed. He pulled the covers over her. Brushing through her hair. ''I am, so sorry again Laura..It is all my fault.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expierement Gone Wrong   Expierement Gone Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expierement Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1