Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cramps are a bitch..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 pm

He sighed. Tilting her head too look at him, "laura if you really want children. Than wait for the right time to have them, i love you but who knows how long this relationship is going to be. And maybe you want to get used to be fertile first before planning childeren." He kissed her cheek "okay?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Laura looked at him, she nodded to him, "It..It also scares me..I'm not having this reaction on just on you not wanting children..It..It scares me to be fertile..with not being fertile for twenty years..It..It scares me..I'm not use to it." She kept her eyes locked on his as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:52 am

He nodded. "I understand." He sat down next to her. "Don't you worry..." He kissed her cheek. He than laid back on the bed. "Now I have to wear a condom when we have sex." He looked at her smirking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:25 am

Laura looked at him, nodding as she smiled when he kissed her cheek. She then laughed softly, "Okay." She said as she looked at him when he spoke about the condom.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 am

He looked at her. "Is something else bothering you?" He asked. "Or do you want to be alone or something?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:01 am

Laura looked at him before she looked away, laying down next to him, "I want a nap.." She said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cramps are a bitch..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: