Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A burned neck..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Lorna woke up, wincing in a lot of pain as she whimpered loudly from the pain. Her neck was stinging, and her area was stinging. She felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Amanda was sleeping next to Lorna. She woke up when she heard her whimper. "Are you okay?" She asked conserned.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

"Pain.." She whimpered out, gasping a little. She kept her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm

"Do you need painkillers, or is it that kind of pain? " She asked refering down to her lady parts. She then looked at her neck. "How's your neck?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm

"Both..hurts.." She said, weakly, "Mostly..neck.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

"Let's see." She said taking the bandages off of her neck. "Yeah, lets change them." She started to work. "You know, this could become a smaller scar than I first thought. If it heals right you could cover it with a necklace." She said sounding chipper. She finished treating the wound.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Lorna smiled at Amanda, laughing very softly, "I'm glad." She said, smiling softly still. Her eyes looked down in the pain, "I'm glad that thing is off of me now.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Amanda smiled warmly. "Me too. Just promise me one thing. Don't ever let them collar you again." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:04 pm

"I promise.." She said, smiling at her, "Thank you Amanda, for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 pm

She smiled warmly at Lorna and touched her hand. "You are welcome. You'd do the same for me. Not many people would."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Lorna smiled at her, before she winced in pain, "So..much pain.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:36 pm

She laid Lorna down on the bed. "I know it hurts sweetie. Just lay down, and don't move your legs that much. Eventually it gets better."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Lorna looked at her, "Never knew..I would ever be in so much pain..." She said, wincing when she accidentally moved her legs.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Amanda laid down next to her. "Dear, the hardest pain is the mental pain. It never goes away. Wounds on your body heal and scar over time, but the mental stuff stays with you always." She kissed Lornas forehead. "You are so pure, please don't let this thing scar you for life. There are men out there who would never want any harm to fall on you, and would never hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Lorna looked at her, nodding to him.

"You are so pure, please don't let this thing scar you for life. There are men out there who would never want any harm to fall on you, and would never hurt you."

"The only men I trust is, My father, Pietro, and Jason.." She said, looking at her, before she looked down, "I like Jason...But, I'm not sure if he will like me for suddenly disappearing.." She said, before she felt herself pass out once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A burned neck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A burned neck..   A burned neck.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A burned neck..
Page 1 of 1