Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Long As You're Mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

As Long As You're Mine Empty
PostSubject: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Jason was training, harder then ever. He needed to block out the pain he felt by Lorna's complete ditching on him in the bedroom. He fell asleep next to her and woke up to an empty bed with nothing that warned him of her departure. His slight moving of his thoughts to darker place meant he was hit and thrown across the room by his opponent. A hologram with physical proprieties that was set on a hellish difficult. He groaned in pain as he felt his head, he was bleeding. Jason shook off his head, moving to a sitting position leaning on the wall, "Sim- OVER." he said weakly. His head throbbed.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Amanda carried Lorna from the brotherhood to Xavier. She kept her in her arms, looking for someone. She walked into the Danger Room, seeing a male, "Hey!" Amanda yelled, seeing the man turn around and his eyes widen at the sight of Lorna, "I've come to bring little cricket back from when I wanted to hang with her for a while. But, it was cut short."

---
Lorna was in Amanda's arms, and she had a bandage around her neck. The only way Jason could see it, was because of the
scarf was loose.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Jason's head was killing him. He saw Amanda, the one that seemed to have so much drama around her. He pushed himself up into a standing position, stumbling forward. He wiped the blood off of his eyes, he was sure he had a nice gash on his face. Jason saw a green mess of hair, knowing the shade immediately, "What made you come here with her?" He asked, a tightness in his chest, he didn't want to let his guard down. She was hurting him, whether she had meant to do it or not.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Amanda looked at Lorna, "She killed her rapist, and I wanted to give her some help." She looked at him, "Though, I kind of dragged her out of here, wanting her rapist to say sorry to her. Though shit happened and she was forced to kill him, and after that her father was able to take off her collar. Leaving her neck with a third degree burn." She said, looking back down at Lorna.

---
Lorna started to wake up softly, but she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Jason looked down, "Did she... really kill him?" He said in almost a whisper. He couldn't believe the girl that hadn't even kissed a man before could do such a thing. But something deeper inside of him almost made him... giddy. She understand what it was like to kill the man that ruined your life. She'd understand more than anyone else could ever wish to, "Can... can you bring her to her room? I'll watch her, unfortunately I don't think I can carry her right now." He gestured to his face, "Some of the holographic fights gets pretty... intense. I don't think I can really walk for a bit without falling flat on my face." He let out a weak laugh, it sounded almost sickly. His eyes looked down at Lorna's body, then back to Amanda's face. His eyes couldn't connect with her, but he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Amanda nodded, "I will bring her back to her room, and if you leave her side..I will hurt you, she is in a lot of pain, to where she can barely speak. It hurts for her to speak loud, and put too much strain on her neck. And don't let her move a lot, she has pain down there still. And change her bandages once each day and put the ointment i'm going to put on her dresser on her neck." She said, nodding to him, "And to answer your question, she did. It was either her or him. The survival rush in her made her do it." She said nodding to him, walking off to bring her to the room.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Jason watched Amanda walk off, his mind spinning with pain and just severe confusion. Why did she run? Why did she leave? Jason started walking to the Medical lab, grabbing a hand full of bandaids. He cleaned out his wound before slowly making his way to her room. His thoughts spiraling through his mind in a thousand different speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Long As You're Mine   As Long As You're Mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Long As You're Mine
Page 1 of 1