Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As long as your mine, Part 2.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

As long as your mine, Part 2. Empty
PostSubject: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Amanda had put the ointment on Lorna's dresser after she laid her on her bed, putting the covers over her. She brushed her hand against her face, "Be well little cricket.." She said softly, before she left the room and Xavier.

---
Lorna had fallen back to sleep, her breathing calm.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Jason opened the door lightly, waving to Amanda down the hall. He walked into the room shutting the door lightly. Smoothing out the band aids on his forehead. He stumbled to her bed, holding himself up by the end of the bed. He moved a chair that was near the bed, next to the bed. He slowly made himself comfortable in the chair, watching Lorna. He didn't know what to say, if he would even said anything.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Lorna moved a bit, wincing as she whimpered in pain. She slowly opened her eyes, her eyes recognizing she was in her room. She looked around, stopping when she saw Jason looking at her. Lorna looked down, wincing in more pain as her neck and area were stinging. She didn't know what to say, and she wondered if Jason would even talk to her..

I probably can't tell him..I like him now..
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am

Jason groaned lightly, standing up. He hadn't noticed Lorna's looking at him. His head kept him busy. But he knew Amanda said something about putting something on Lorna's neck. He slowly moved to the dresser, seeing a container or white cream like stuff, "I'm guessing that's what she said this was." he mused out loud. His voice wasn't it's usual tone, it was more of a... grunted tone. He kept himself up right mumbling to himself, "I better not have a concussion or I'm going to kill a teddy bear." that was as vicious as he could think of right now. His head was really killing him. He grabbed the container and stumbled back to his chair. He put the container on a night stand next to the bed, it made a small thudding noise. Jason pulled his legs up into the chair and sat there in a little ball. He could see the rise and fall of breathing, he knew Lorna wasn't asleep. But she didn't know he knew.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 am

Lorna kept looking at the wall, the silence killed her. And she didn't know what to do, looking down as she curled into a ball. Her eyes softened, "I'm sorry.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 am

Jason's throat felt dry. She was apologizing? Why? Why now? "Why are you sorry." he whispered out. Wanting to know if she truly knew how she hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 am

"I'm sorry for disappearing like I did.." She said, looking more down now as she felt ashamed, "And I'm sorry..for hurting you..I didn't meant to.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:48 am

Jason's heart felt tight, he couldn't blame her for leaving. He was a monster, just like the man that hurt her. He stayed silent, silent tears running down his face. His eyes squeezed shut, trying not to let his over whelming pain to come back. Everyone left him, how was he to except she wouldn't? His mother left him in the care of a drug addicted woman. She died, leaving him alone. Bruce left him to die in the shack, but he knew Bruce had tried his hardest which hadn't been good enough to save his life. Talia left him after she thought he had become out of her manipulative control. Everyone he had ever felt connected to or even for the most part, loved... always left him. Why would she be any different?
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 am

Lorna looked at him, to see tears falling from his eyes. Her eyes widened as she sat up suddenly, wincing and whimpering in pain. Though she was forcing her to stay up, "I didn't mean to hurt you, and I didn't mean to hurt you. I.." She looked down, feeling the tears form up in her eyes, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I.." She started to shake from the pain she was in, "I...didn't know it was going to hurt you...I didn't want to hurt you.." Lorna had to breathe to be able to talk now, "I..I like you..and I didn't mean to..hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 am

Jason couldn't see it, but he could hear the pain and the sincerity that rolled off of her voice in waves. He opened his eyes, they were bloodshot looking at her shaking form. They just seemed to be in the same boat, didn't they? Shaking in pain, used and thrown away like trash. He wanted to do something, but his body felt frozen in the moment. He was afraid, he couldn't say that about much. Did he want to risk the pain he felt now for even more pain? "I know." He voice said choppily. He whipped his eyes, the realization that he was actually crying was beyond him. He hadn't truly cried in a long while, at least not over anyone but himself.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 am

"I know."

Lorna looked down, wincing in a lot of pain, but she couldn't just fall to the bed. She had to show him she didn't mean to hurt him, and that she really meant her words. She let out some whimpers, but she refused to lay back down. Lorna looked back up at him, her eyes finally showing she meant her words and she wasn't going to lay down until he realized she meant them.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 am

Jason made his tears stop, he needed to be strong. Not some weak pansy that folded and withered away with a passing of moments, "I don't doubt... you at all. I don't, you wouldn't have let me do what I did without that base feel there.." He swallowed, his throat still feeling tight and dry, "But I like you, I really really do. I don't know why, you just... give off this demeanor that I find completely irresistible..." Jason stopped talking, "I really like you, but... why'd you leave. Without telling me? Was it something I did?" Jason asked, he needed to know why she left him behind without even a clue.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 am

Lorna's eyes widened, before she looked down, "No..it wasn't that..Amanda told me she wanted to show me something, and she wanted to show me fast..And..I..I didn't know that you would even care that I went.." She said softly, "I..didn't know that you liked me..I..I.." She couldn't finish her sentence as she fell onto the bed with a loud whimper, she was in more pain now from doing that.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 am

Jason stood up quickly, the world spinning as he did that. He leaned over making sure she was okay, "Are you okay?" he masked quickly before almost slapping himself in the face. Of course she wasn't okay, that was lame Jason. He said loudly in his had, "What did you end up showing you?" He asked looking for the pain pills he had on the nightstand, she'd need them.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 am

Lorna laid there, trembling in pain, "S-she had..beaten..my rapist up..And..she forced him to apologize to me-Aaah!" She shrieked a little pain. She stopped talking after that, breathing hard as her throat was stinging from how much she had talked..
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 am

Jason understood, getting a lot more worried when he she yelled. He almost feared for his life if Pietro ran into the room. He began to search for the pills more quickly than he had before. He found them, opening them a little shakily, "How many do you think she needs?" he whispered out. He grabbed two and hopped onto the bed, picking up Lorna and holding her on his lap, he held her head open on his elbow, "Open wide, you need to swallow these.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:31 am

Lorna opened her mouth for him, letting him put the pills in her mouth. She swallowed them, before she moved her head closer to his chest, "I'm sorry.." She whimpered out, feeling herself start to cry a little. Lorna laid in his arms, more weak and fragile then she ever had been.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am

Jason held Lorna close to himself. He almost felt the need to see if he could figure out how to make her forget all of this tragedy. He just wanted to end her pain, "I know you are. You don't need to say it anymore." He whispered out, holding her against him like a doll. A glass one. He slightly was afraid he might break her if he looked at her for too long.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 am

Lorna looked up at him, smiling weakly at him, but the smile meant everything. She felt so safe in his arms, burying her face into his chest, "I won't leave you again.." She said, before suddenly her head went back as she passed out, and her arm fell to her side.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am

"I won't leave you either..." he whispered out. Putting her down and covering her. He laid down next to her, passing out moments after.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 am

An hour later..

---
Lorna moved a bit, accidentally moving her leg to touch Jason's behind her. She then turned around slowly, snuggling into Jason. Though she was unaware she was doing this due to her being in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 am

Jason opened one of his eyes, he was a light sleeper due to his training with villains. He felt Lorna snuggled into his chest, he flustered a little bit before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer. She said don't leave. And he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 am

Lorna woke up slowly, moving a bit more, before she felt someone's chest against her head. She opened her eyes and looked up. She blushed when she realized she was in Jason's arms, and was snuggled against him.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 am

"You up?" Jason whispered, not wanting to startle the girl into becoming awake.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 am

"Yeah.." She whispered back, stretching a little. She looked at his chest, "The pills seem to be working.." Lorna said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As long as your mine, Part 2.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next