Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the movies..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Pietro groaned as she sat in his lap. He held her tighter.

"I love you.."

Pietro looked at her in awe for a moment. "I love you too." Pietro said before kissing her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Artemis's eyes softened as she smiled when he told her he loved her too. She kissed him back, filling the kiss with so much passion. Her hands cupping his cheeks. She then pulled away to let her forehead rest against his. Her hands laid on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Pietro breathed slowly trying to get his heart rate back down. His hands held her sides. "You are just so incredibly perfect." He move one hand to cup her cheek. "I mean just perfect." He looked at her in awe.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Artemis blushed as he complimented her. She looked down, before looking back up at him as he cupped her cheek. She nodded at him, "Your amazing.." Artemis said, before she turned when she heard the movie starting. She slowly got off as she walked to her seat next to him, sitting there. Though the cup holder between them was put up, letting he lean on him as they watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Pietro smiled into Artemis's hair. He wrapped on arm around her shoulder as the movie started. He kissed her temple and continued to grin.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 pm

After the movie..
---
Artemis walked out of the movie theater with Pietro, eating the rest of her pickle slowly, "That was a good movie." She said, looking up at him as she smiled fondly at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Pietro grinned wrapping an arm around her waist. "It was," he moved closer to whisper in her ear, "but I think I liked the pre-show better." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Artemis smiled at him, before she blushed when he moved her closer. Blushing even more at what he whispered in her ear. She then narrowed her eyes seductively, "Well..maybe if you play your cards right on the next few dates..You'll get the whole thing." She said, before she got serious and looked at him, "And I meant what I said...I do love you.." Artemis said softly, "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Pietro grinned and pulled her closer to him. He knew he could say something about trying and probably getting her tonight, but right now he needed to take things slow. He was just so glade that Artemis was giving him a second chance and that she loved him was even better.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Artemis wrapped her arms around him, hugging him as she smiled at him. She kissed him softly after he said he loved her too. She pulled away, smiling, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Pietro grinned at her. "Well that's up to you. Your in charge of this. You want to go for a walk I'll walk, you want to go home I'll take you home. I need to learn self-control so you call the shots here." He had his hands wrapped around her waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Artemis smiled at him, "A walk would be nice." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Pietro grinned and wrapped an arm around her hip. He leaned his own head against hers as she leaned on his shoulder.

"A walk it is then." They began wandering through the park looking at the scenery calmly and happily.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Artemis smiled as they walked in the park, she grabbed his hand. Her eyes looked up at the moon, smiling as she looked at him, "Thanks for taking me out."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Pietro stopped and turned to face Artemis. He took her face in his hands. "Thank you Artemis, for giving me a second chance." He kissed her lips sweetly but passionately. He rested his forehead against hers, still holding her face, smiling with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Artemis looked at him as she smiled softly at him, "Your welcome.." She said, kissing him with the same passion he gave her. She smiled at how their foreheads rested with each other. Artemis hugged him, before she kissed his neck and buried her head in his shoulder as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Pietro held her tight resting his head against hers. "I love you." Pietro grinned. He didn't think he could ever get tired of saying that or hearing her say it back.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Artemis smiled, looking up at him, "I love you too." She said, before she smirked and backed up. Laying a playful punch on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Pietro grinned and rubbed his shoulder. "What was that for?" He pushed her shoulder with both hands. He raised an eyebrow challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 pm

"I don't know, maybe I did it cause I wanted to." She said, laughing as she backed up. She smirked, walking to him as she pressed her body against his. Artemis then moved slowly behind him, kicking him fast off of the ground playfully. She smirked as she stood over him, "Don't challenge me, speedster."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Pietro smirked. He hooked one foot behind her knee and pulled her down to the ground making her fall between his legs. He smirked again. "Artemis you need to realize sometimes I do things that aren't the best for me." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Artemis fell between his legs, she looked up at him as she smirked. She narrowed her eyes, "Like what kind of things?" She asked, not moving from her position.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm

"Oh You know. Pissing off Sabertooth, baiting Wolverine. Screwing up my life," he looked at her implying how them breaking up did that. "Challenging you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Artemis looked at him, smirking as she got up. She helped him up, before she put his arms behind his back, "Challenging me is kind of bad."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Pietro did a fast turn getting out of her hold and pinning her arms in front of her and pressed her back to his chest. "True, but so is underestimating me." Pietro smirked as he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies..   Date at the movies.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the movies..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next