Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Dark of the Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"You don't sound fine." Bruce tried to open the door, finding it locked. His protectiveness getting the best of him, he rammed the door open. Shut it behind him after he was in the room. He saw a random patch of vapor and Chloe with a bag, "What's going on?" He asked, clearing hearing more then one voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Chloe clamped a hand over her mouth and then raced to the window, if she stayed a second longer she would hurt him and she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she did that.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm

"Jesus, you can't freaking." Jubilee mutter forming and blocking the window from Chloe's exit. she was older and much strong then the newbie. Jubilee hissed at Chloe before slamming her down on the ground. Jubilee looked up, hissing at the man. He stopped when she realized how... hot the man was, "Oh. Totally disregard what it happening here. We're... having... a... sleepover?" She said quite lamely.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Bruce wasn't prepared for the freak out from Chloe, even more so not prepared when a woman appeared out of no where pinning Chloe to the ground, hissing at him. Bruce was partially stunned before he almost laughed. A Vampire? In this universe? What were the odds? Bruce folded his arms, leaning on the door behind him, "Now, I know that's a lie, but what's really going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Chloe could feel her fangs start to slide out and groaned, "Bruce....if you value your life you'll leave now!" She cried as she could feel her vampire instincts start to take over.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Jubilee raised an eyebrow at the man, something was off about him. He wasn't running in fear, "You've meet a vampire before, haven't you." Jubilee put her hand over Chloe's mouth, needing her to shut up for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Bruce nodded lightly, "I was bit once." He answered, quite lamely. He paused for a moment before groaning, "Please for the love of God tell me you didn't do what I think you did?" Bruce said, almost in an annoyed tone. He wasn't sure how Chloe could have been turned. The vampire looked to be a young vampire, usually they needed to be older before they actually could create.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Chloe almost cried as the desire to bite something grew, she wanted something but she wasn't sure what that was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Jubilee raised an eyebrow, "I'm not even going to ask why you're alive then, because that just means you were with quite the stupid vampire." She said, "It's customary for a vampire to wipe a memory if it happens, or you'd die." Jubilee, moved off of Chloe, against her better judgement. She was next to Bruce in the blink of an eye. Then she realized he was much taller then she had thought.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Bruce put his hand in front of himself, Jubliee crashing into his hand, "That was lame." she muttered before backing up a step and crossing her arms. Bruce sighed, "Chloe, what did she do to you?" His eyes moved to Jubilee, "We can't have a new born roaming around here, which brings me to the question of how you even accomplished it. Her ability makes it improbable for her to die unless she uses all of her life force."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Chloe was beyond hearing them now and before she could change her mind she leapt out the window and into the sun....
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 am

Jubilee moved under the bed quite quickly, causing Bruce to quickly move to the window. He saw Chloe standing on the ground, "What are you doing, Chloe?" He yelled down there, he jumped out of the window, landing in a crouching position. He stood up, right behind Chloe, "What's going on, can you tell me? Because this just became way out of our league whatever happened to you." Bruce put his hand on her shoulder, hoping she'd turn around and just tell him what he needed to know. Maybe go back inside and talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:02 am

Chloe faced him with her fangs bared, "Bruce...don't come near me." She begged and backed away. "I'm a monster." She whispered in self disgust and looked back towards the sun, "I can't risk hurting you or anyone else Bruce...please understand that." She said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

Bruce walked forward, testing and daring her, "You don't scare me. You're not a monster. You never have nor will. I've met really monsters. Things that could make your skin crawl." Bruce put his other hand on her other shoulder, pulling her closer to him, "I've met vampires. They aren't monsters. They're misunderstood. Just like me. Just like you." Bruce's eyes bore into Chloe's own. She wasn't a monster, and he meant it honestly. He eyes clearly conveyed that fact.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am

Chloe started to cry, but her tears were made of blood, "Bruce....if you keep touching me I'm going to bite you and I don't want you to become like me." She whispered. She was shaking from having to fight the desire, she loved him too much to condemn him to her fate.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 am

"You think that honestly phases me? I've been bitten before. Plus there's something obviously different from you. You haven't started burning... in direct sunlight. I don't think you're a vampire at all. I think you have a completely different genetic make up." He said, becoming unsure of himself as the words flew out of his mouth. As long as she believed she had contorl of the situation neither of them would get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 am

She frowned, "Then why do I have fangs Bruce? Add to that I....um." She drifted off she really did not want to tell him what she wanted to do to him....that would be all kinds of humiliation. She glanced back at the sun and frowned, she wanted to believe she couldn't hurt him but she knew better. "I know you're just trying to distract me Bruce." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 am

Bruce wondered what she was going to say before she cut herself off. She was understand the distraction, "If you're having such a big deal over biting me, then just do it." His neck was bare anyway, "If it'll make you understand how much I don't care about the fangs or whatever else you think is wrong with you, I didn't make a move to have something between us if I hadn't calculated all the risks before hand. This wasn't one of the more obvious scenarios I had in mind, but it was still one of them oddly enough." Bruce sighed out, "I don't care what you think you are. You're Chloe. You've saved my life... twice now. That's two more times then anyone else has done." He shut his eyes, probably the worst thing he could have done in this situation, but he couldn't think while the sun was beaming down in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 am

Her eyes widened, "Bruce, don't you dare say something like that. I would never forgive myself if I did this to you." She growled and backed up even more, "I can't risk your life Bruce....I love you too much to ever hurt you and if protecting you means staying away then I'll leave." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 am

Bruce was stunned, they had literally just met. Yet, she felt the need to say she was in love with him? Of course she'd never lied to him before, this wouldn't nor couldn't be a lie, "I don't want you to protect me. I want you to accept me. Just like I'm willing to accept you for what you are. I'm a freaking transgender, science experiment. Yet, you still love me? Now, you're just a... vampire with some strange quirks, not even a full fledged vampire yet, I need to stress. Yet I'm not... monstrous enough for you?" Bruce tried a different approach, she wasn't accepting logic, she was throwing logic out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 am

Chloe stared at him quietly, "Why are you asking me to hurt you?" She demanded instead because she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 am

"It's not hurting, it's trying to get you to accept the fact I don't care what you are. If it makes you comfortable, bite. If it doesn't don't. I just don't want you standing there telling me I'm weak and defenseless against you. You're giving yourself, your new found abilities too much credit. You feel the adrenaline and the venom going through your veins, that's all the happiness and sunshine you feel. You're feelings are amplified, beyond what your brain can truly process and begin to know." Bruce took a breath, "Trust me, if I felt you were a threat to me? To my friends? I would've let go. Run to God knows where city. If I honestly thought nothing of you, I'd let you leave. But, here I stand. So what does that mean to you?" Bruce said, running his hand through his hair. This was getting almost stressful. He couldn't help but think she might try to end her existence or something.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 am

She shook her head, "You're not weak Bruce....I just I'm not sure what my abilities can do." She said quietly and as he finished talking she turned away from him, "I don't know what it means Bruce....I wish I could stay here...but I just can't." She said and started to run away from him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 am

Bruce felt the need to curse quite loudly but he didn't, he proceeded to grab something out of his back pocket. He was always ready for a vampire after what Dracula had tried to do to him. He shook lightly, he threw the silver laced with blessed wires towards and on Chloe. He wasn't sure what affect that it would have on her. But one thing he was positive of it would either stop her or completely stop her. Bruce started running forward trying to reach her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 am

Chloe collapsed, hissing in pain as she fell "Bruce, don't do this!" She shouted and tried to crawl away, why is he being so stubborn? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Dark of the Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next