Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wolf knocked on the door

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 am

(OOC: I am allergic to replying in time v.v'' )

She smirked when the woman massaged her own breasts. She took off the womans pants and panties. As she kissed the Zazzala's clit before letting her tongue twirl around it. As she lightly sucked.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 am

She gasped slightly feeling the womans tongue on her. "Oh!... That feels good..." She breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 am

She smirked. ''It does doesn't it?'' She said as she slowly moved two fingers into her continuing to suck on her.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am

She moaned feeling the womans fingers in her. She arched her head back, and entwined her fingers in the womans purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 am

Circe heard the woman moan more. As she let her fingers thrust into the woman harder. Slightly nibbling on her clit. She felt Zazzala's fingers into her hair. ''You enjoy it Queen Bee?'' She asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 am

She moaned again, biting her lip softly as she looked down. "Yes..." She squeesed her breasts, her nipples so erect they demanded to be touched. She moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 am

She smirked. ''Good.'' She continued to let her fingers into zazzala. She slowly climbed up, To kiss her lips softly. ''Why Zazzala..Are you pleasuring yourself?'' She grinned. As she went to her breast. Moving zazzala's hands away and kissed her nipple before sucking on it lightly. As she pushed her finger into her very deeply. Hitting zazzala's G-spot.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:38 am

She kissed back. She nodded to her question. Her whole body arched as she moaned. "Oh god!!!"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 am

She smirked. As she pulled out her fingers. She licked them off. ''I think that is enough for you..'' She said as she got up and winked at Zazzala.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

She sat up, looking at the woman. "You tease!!!" She started to pull her pants back on. She walked behind Circe and wrapped her arms around the woman. She started to sway her hips as she leaned to Circes ear. "And I was going to repay you. Now I might just tease you back." She said putting her hand in Circes crotch and squesed her clit between two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 pm

She grinned at the woman's outburst. As she felt Zazzala behind her. Moaning lightly when She suddenly squeezed her clit. She grinned. ''You can always pleasure yourself if you want to..'' She said as she turned around. ''I don't care if you tease me...I can hold very long..'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm

She smirked and kissed Circes neck, sucking on it. "You get mad for me touching my own breasts? Oh, that makes sense." She pushed the woman back on the couch as she crawled ontop of her, kissing her passionately. She pressed her chest against the others breasts, moving a bit so they were rubbing against each other. She let her hand go under the womans dress and slide in her panties. She pushed two fingers in her, and started to move them in and out. " Am I forgiven?" She asked shoving them in her hard, hitting her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 pm

''What can I say? I am a twisted woman.'' She smirked. Laughing when Zazzala pushed her back, She moaned lightly in the kiss. She broke the kiss to moan when she felt the woman's fingers into her. ''You are forgiv- OH!!'' She moaned loud when suddenly the woman hit her g-spot. She bit her lip. ''I suppose you are going to tease me now?'' She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 pm

She smirked at the woman. "No." she leaned to kiss the womans ear, and whispered in her ear. "I was thinking we move our little fuck fest up in the bedrooms." She nibbled on her ear. "In there we could be as naughty as we want. I'd rather not give free peepshows." She said looking up at the surveilance camera. She looked down at Circe. She got up and left the room swaying her hips. "Your place or mine?" She asked looking back over her shoulder smirking seductively at Circe.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Circe smirked back. ''Depends on which one has enough toys...'' She said winking at her as she seductively licked her lips. She grabbed Zazzala's hand. Swaying it as they walked through the hallway. ''Never thought I would find a woman who was just like me! You are like my sister.'' She laughed. As they entered, Zazzala's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf knocked on the door
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2