Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sentimental Man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Bruce opened the door to the lab walking Chloe in before removing his arm and locking the door behind him. He couldn't have anyone walking in her. Bruce quickly crossed the room, loading up the computer, "This might take a moment." He said aloud, his hands quickly moving on the keyboard the clacks of the keys booming in the silent room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 pm

She watched him at work and bit her lip, she wasn't sure how long she could fight off the desire to bite him. She winced as she realized her fangs had slid out and punctured her bottom lip, she wiped the blood off of her lip and hid the evidence from Bruce. She could feel her healing ability kick in and heal the hole in her lip, so I still have my healing ability she thought with some relief.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Bruce sighed, letting his thoughts fly around his head. He pulled up an article about vampires. Reading it over he closed it quickly, he didn't need to see that article. He had actually been there, he wasn't sure if Chloe had seen but he'd be safe if she didn't. He moved to another one, a person claiming to have been bitten and wasn't a vampire. Closed that one, he went to a few historical sites, hoping that would help.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Chloe sighed and rubbed her arms, "So you were bitten by a vampire too huh?" She asked quietly, she remembered when she had been bitten by Lana thankfully though that had just been a virus.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Bruce hummed out a 'Mhm' before continuing on his search for the way to save Chloe without her death becoming a direct result.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Chloe tugged on a strand of hair as she fought the compulsion to throw herself at Bruce and suck the blood from him. The pain in her stomach was starting to grow and she gripped her stomach, "Bruce....." She said in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Bruce looked over his shoulder, "Would you feel more comfortable if I put the net back on you?" his voice held a little edge in it. He'd defend himself, she didn't want to bit him that was her choice, but she couldn't stop the urges. He knew that more than anyone. He might just use the net anyway.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Chloe met his eyes pleadingly, "Please, I don't think I can fight the desire much longer." She said quietly as she could feel her fangs slide out.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Bruce moved away from the computer, letting the computer find highlighted information, "Find a comfortable spot and I'll put the net on you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 pm

She moved over and sat down on a chair, she had to close her eyes as soon as she sat down so she wouldn't be tempted to bite him. She froze though when she could hear his heart beat, oh shit she thought and clenched her hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Bruce saw her brace herself, he could hear his heart beating a bit quicker then usual. "You'll be fine." He unscrewed the cap to the canister getting the net ready.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm

She forced herself to stay in one position, "Just hurry Bruce, I don't know how long I can fight it." She growled and dug her nails into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Bruce threw the net on her, hoping that would help, he looked away and walked away quite quickly hoping that would be enough to stop her for now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 pm

She grimaced as the net was flung over but at least now she knew that something was restraining her other then sheer force of will. "Thank you." She said quietly as she watched him head back to the computers.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Bruce found something the seemed reliable on the screen, "Seems like you have to go through an entire twenty four hours without biting someone." Bruce turned around, leaning an a part of the desk that wasn't covered in dust or other things.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Chloe struggled against the net that was holding her, 'Seriously?' She cried, her eyes started to turn red.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Jubilee was seething by the time she followed the man she had seen with the girl's trail. It led to a door which she easily knocked down. She ran at full speed grabbing the man's next and slamming him against the wall. Pushing him up a bit, where his feet could barely reach the floor. Her eyes glew with rage and the actually redness of her curse, "I wasn't done, talking to you." she growled out. Moving him and slamming him to the wall once more.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Bruce looked back to his screen then back to Chloe, she seemed to be shrugging. He heard a slam, then another slam of his back hitting the wall. A single hand tightly wrapped around his neck, cutting off some air, but not all of it. Just enough to make him feel a little light headed. The woman slammed him again, he made a sharp noise of pain, coughing in a sickening way.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Chloe's eyes widened in horror when Jubilee burst in, "No don't hurt him!" She cried and somehow managed to free herself and pull Jubilee away from Bruce, she almost started crying when she saw Bruce was clearly injured.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Jubilee poofed into vapor in mid-air before landing on her feet as she solidified once more. She showed her fangs, hissing, "As you maker, I order you to STAND DOWN." she said, a maker had complete control over a a newbie until they had their first meal. She expected the girl to stand down. She started to walk towards Bruce, her heels clicking on the hard floor.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Bruce coughing, he had broken a rib, he knew it. He stayed still, trying not to puncture a lung. He couldn't afford to bleed while Chloe was as unstable as she was.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Chloe's eyes narrowed when Jubilee said that and without hesitating dashed in front of Bruce and stood protectively in front of him. "I said don't hurt him." She snapped and let her fangs slide out.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Jubilee stopped walking, letting her fangs slide out, "I'd like you to stop me, blondie." Jubilee moved in the blink an an eye next to Chloe, kicking her away, not far but enough to sit down near Bruce and grabbing his face with her hands. Her finger nail poking his cheek, "Take enough stepped, blondie and I'll MAKE you obey me." Her head turned quickly to face Chloe, her nail visible to Chloe. Slowly digging into Bruce's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Bruce grunted when Chloe was kicked, he tried to move himself, but he wasn't quick enough for the vampire not to reach him. He was pinned by her, her nail digging into his cheek. She almost far enough in to cut the skin. He quickly accessed his options, but nothing looked all that good right now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Chloe froze when she saw Jubilee's nail digging into Bruce's face, "I won't move just please don't hurt him." She begged as she let her fangs retract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sentimental Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentimental Man
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: