Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunited with Jules.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Reunited with Jules. Empty
PostSubject: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Laura was still having cramps, but not as horrible ones. She was outside and Slade was out shopping for food and stuff. She sat by the lake, looking into the water.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Jubilee had followed the trail that Lu had left her. It was a mixture of old blood and her normal scent. Jubilee stood on a rock, her eyes glew red in the moonlight. She saw Laura looking into a bit of lake water. Within the blink of an eyes she was behind Laura, "I'm technically not supposed to be here... but I had to see you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Laura's eyes widened, hearing Jubilee's voice. She turned around, "Jules?..What are you doing here?!" She asked, staring at her in shock, "H-How did you.." Her eyes softened, "Nevermind..I know how you got here." Laura said as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 pm

"Well that was different from what I was expecting." Jubilee said aloud, Laura seemed different. Smelt differently too. Something she couldn't put her finger on.

Last edited by Jubilee on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 pm

"Sorry, not feeling so great." She said, looking back at the lake, "And the smell your smelling, is probably due to I'm fertile now..The people in charge of this place fucking experimented on me..and now I'm fertile."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

"Really? Doesn't that mean I get to be a godmother now?" Jubilee said excitedly before softening again. Laura could have kids, that was great. But she also had a pang of jealousy. She could never have kids, no fucked up experiment could give that to her. She pulled herself out of that hole, she had to be happy to Laura. She must be happy for Laura, "Oh. You are.. uh... bleeding. That's what I smell."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Laura laughed, "I'm not sure I'm going to have kids anytime Jules, but you'll be the godmother. Though If I do get pregnant..I might be scared..due to my..boyfriend..isn't quite up for it." She then looked down, "We still have to discuss it." She said, letting the wind blow her hair. Laura turned to her, "Yup, and I don't know when it will end, but it hurts like fuck.." She said, "It made me bed ridden for a couple of days." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Jubilee remember those weeks, "Yeah, they tend to. I hated going to school while I was on it. I'd always feel like everyone knew... I remember telling Logan, since I didn't know what it was. The man was flabbergasted and handed me off to a woman..." She laughed lightly, the wind blowing through her hair. It had already been messy but the wind was making it worse.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Laura looked at her, before she looked away, not knowing what to say. She kept staring at the lake, "Julian left." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 pm

"He was here? That asshole I was looking for him everywhere..." she paused before looking back at her, "What? What do you mean he left?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Laura looked down, "He left to work with the people in charge of this place..He had a collar on, and he kept saying he was a figment of my imagination..He must think I'm too stupid to not know what really was going on..And then he just decided to hit me with some words that really hurt...That I'm a weapon..only to hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Jubilee looked at the ground, "I don't believe he... did it willingly. You were the only thing... he talked about for the past two years. He wouldn't... he couldn't just leave you like that. It would've killed him." Jubilee was trying to think of a logical explanation for the phenomena.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Laura looked down, "Well he was doing a lot to hurt me..saying those words and calling himself just a figment of his imagination..If he was I wouldn't have felt.." She shutted up, not wanting Jubilee to know she had sex with him when she first saw him again..Even though Jubilee knew they had sex before..
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Jubilee didn't want their reunion to turn sour, she sat down on the end of the pier with Laura. Her coat fluttered behind her with the breeze, "So, happier topics... who is the new boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:51 pm

"His name is Deathstroke." She said, smiling at her, "Though..I'm not allowed to talk much about him with people he doesn't know..Due to he has people who want to kill him, but he is sweet to me." She said with a smile that showed she was happy. Laura then looked at the lake once again.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 pm

"I doubt you talking to your best friend counts under the rule." She shoved Laura's arm lightly, contact that she hadn't felt in a while.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Laura laughed softly, "He kills people for a living..And he is still a mystery to me, so I don't know much. But, he has a dark past..So I don't ask about it much." She said, smiling, "How about you? Do you have anyone?" She asked, shoving her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Jubilee's mood dropped considerably, "Laura, who would want to be with a vampire? No one..." She looked away from Laura, after Julian had left she had been alone... all alone.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Laura looked at her, "Hey..don't you start bringing yourself down. Your a sexy vampire, and anyone who wouldn't want you, are just plain stupid." She said, nudging her.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Jubilee looked at her funnily, "Sexy wouldn't be the right word for it... I still haven't gotten laid." Jubilee flustered as much as a vampire could, she was dead and still a virgin. She wouldn't live this down.... or dead this down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Laura's eyes widened, before she looked down, feeling back she brought shit like that up. She thought about it, leaning back, "Your not missing much..just a dick in your vagina going in and out.." She said, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Jubilee pushed Laura was, getting a little upset, "That's mean." Jubilee whined out. She knew Laura wasn't going to let her live it down now that she knew.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Laura looked at her, "Hey, I wasn't trying to be mean..I mean..I'm happy that your still a virgin. Means your waiting for someone who will love you for you, and won't run away after he gets it." She said, looking at her as she was proud of her.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Jubilee looked down, "But... I'm a monster. The monster never gets the prince." She was hoping Laura wasn't going to pull a Disney movie reference right now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Laura looked at her, "If your a monster, then I'm a weapon." She said, looking at her as her face was serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunited with Jules.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next