Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new arival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Johnny groaned as he woke up in the middle of some stadium. "Shit." He said as he realized he was outside a high school. He hated high school even when he had been skipping it. "What the fuck happened?" He looked around and ran his hand through his hair then realizing he had some kind of collar on. "What is this shit? ULTRAMAN?!! OWLMAN?!! POWER RING?!! IF THIS IS YOU GUYS IDEA OF A JOKE I AM NOT AMUSED!!!!!!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCHES!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 pm

She watched him and almost yawned, "My my someone has a temper and a foul mouth, better keep it shut if you want to live" She snapped and appeared in front of him soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Johnny grinned slowly as a hot woman appeared before him. "You have no idea how foul my mouth can be baby. And besides, I wasn't cursing at you." He smirked as his eyes traveled her body. He would love to fuck that piece of ass.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:01 pm

She glared at him and let her eyes glow a bright orange, "Trust me if you tried, I'd make you wish you didn't have a dick." She said as she read his thoughts easily.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow at that comment. He couldn't think of anything that could make him wish he had no dick... he'd had had to much fun with it over the years.

"Whatever you say. Now were the fuck am I? And what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

"You are in an alternate universe (insert loong explanation about alternate world and arena matches) now do you have questions?' She asked, not really caring if he did or not.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Johnny rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Fuck. Which way to this brotherhood house and which way are the Hero's. Got to know were the enemy is." He eyed the woman in front of him. He checked his pockets and found some of his speed juice injections. "I have a medication I take it will be supplied to me right?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 pm

She sighed, "Everything you need will be sent to the room you choose as your own, I will lead you to the Brotherhood Mansion but if you want to live you'll put your medication back in your pocket." She said as she knew what he used the medication for, she could handle herself if he planned on using it on her though.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm

"Wasn't going to use 'em promise. Just checking to make sure I have what I needed. Lead the way." He did an overly dramatic bow hopping she would walk in front of him so he could watch her ass. He'd inject her with his drugs if he though he could. She didn't have a collar and he did. Better to just joke around for now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:36 pm

She sighed and walked in front of him but she made sure to give him the finger as she walked, pathetic she thought.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Johnny grinned as he watched her ass. She could think whatever she wanted about him as long as he could keep staring at her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new arival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arival    new arival  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: