Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Clark was in his room talking to Diana and glanced up when someone knocked on his door. "Sorry Diana, let me answer that." He said and opened the door to see Chloe and Bruce looking very tired. 'What's up guys? You look dead." He commented before he allowed them inside.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

'Could he have picked a poorer set of words to describe us with?' Bruce groaned in his mind, "I was dead, earlier. Poor word choice." Bruce said in his infamous monotone voice. He was tired, but they needed to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

No kidding Chloe thought dryly before she blinked up at Clark, "Ok Clark we have a big problem and oh- I don't think we've met yet I'm Chloe Sullivan.' She said when she saw the dark haired woman who was sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Diana stood up, walking towards them, "I'm Diana, Chloe. You obviously know Clark." She brushed some of her bangs out of her face, "I'm not going to ask why you were dead earlier." Diana's eyebrow still conveyed the curiosity she felt.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Clark bit back a smile and then frowned, 'So do you mind telling us whats going on?" He asked as he looked at Bruce, he wondered if maybe they had actually slept together that would explain the tiredness...
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Bruce sighed in his mind, 'Clark's giving you the 'You slept with her didn't you look'' Bruce thought internally, forgetting Chloe could actually hear his thoughts, "No, it's a long story. But Clark when they told you about things you'd see, were... mythological creatures on of the things in the brochure?" Bruce said, an annoyed tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Chloe blushed when she heard what Bruce was thinking, no we didn't but it definitely would have been preferable as to what really happened she thought and tried not to laugh. She was pretty sure Bruce would have a hard time with that one.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Diana looked at the two, "I haven't seen any mythos here? But then again I'm technically a mythos." Diana said lightly, putting her hands on her hips. She was trying to figure what they were going on about.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Clark frowned, "You mentioned earlier that you were dead Bruce, does this conversation about mythos have anything to do with that?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:08 pm

"No, it completely has to deal with the fact I died after the arena because of the arena." Bruce's voice had a little bite to them, he was annoyed by what was going on and it was clearly obviously. It was all his fault this was all happening, if he wouldn't have let Scarecrow get up first --, "Wait, I was in the Arena... who did I kill? I don't remember actually killing someone." Bruce said, slightly disturbed by the sudden realization.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Chloe leaned over and touched his arm, You don't remember what happened with Scarecrow? You killed him but it was an accident...you were too dazed to realize what was happening She sent to him, she hated seeing him like this, he wasn't supposed to be like her....a killer even if she had killed to protect Clark's secret...
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Diana was severely confused, "Wait there was a match today? What?" She looked up at Clark, "Why wasn't I there?" She mumbled out, thinking suddenly. She must have been outside when it happened. She saw men go in but none of them came out.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Clark glanced over at Diana and sighed, 'Bruce was against Scarecrow and things weren't looking so good for awhile there. Bruce almost died and if it hadn't been for Chloe he would have died. The thing is Bruce...you killed him but you have to understand that it wasn't your fault." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Bruce looked at Superman, quite confused, "But why don't I remember any of it. I remember the fear gas... and nothing. I wake up in my bed." Bruce looked over to Chloe, 'But that doesn't explain why I don't remember it. Don't you think I'd remember killing someone?' Bruce was confused, beyond so, 'Anyway before we get off topic, we need to tell Clark was happened. Mainly you, leave out the parts that involved me. And definitely leave out the feelings, sure he probably can tell but he's going to know something is immediately up with we say anything about the feelings. Just leave it out.' Bruce Clark could surely read both of them like books, but it would be easier to let out the parts about him chasing her and having to capture her to get her to not flip out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm

So can I tell him you're a vampire too? She asked before she looked up at Clark, "Last night, a vampire snuck into my room and she well....bit me and now I'm a vampire, but I'm a Daywalker." She said with a weak smile. Oh Clark is not gonna be happy with me....not one bit she thought.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Diana's eyes widened, "A vampire? You have to be kidding me." She said it with such disbelief but she knew it was true.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Clark's eyes widened, "Oh Chloe I knew I should have stayed in your room, is there a cure or something?" He asked desperately before he turned to look at Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 pm

'Geez, chloe. Can you get anymore blunt? And no, don't tell them I'm like you. Clark will start to ask questions about how that happened.' Bruce sighed to the outside world, "Okay, let me fix what she said. Apparently last night, because I can't see to tell time anymore," he said it bitterly, trying to figure out where half of that day's memory went, "I don't remember why how or how I got there but I remember hearing voices. I got worried, because Chloe has pretty much been next to me since she got here. She didn't know anyone so with the string of random rapes happening I opened the door. She was freaking out." Bruce stopped there, unsure of how to continue 'Go in depth of what happened. I'm not sure if Clark knows anything about vampire folk lure, but you can tell him you bit me. I'll just make up some kind of excuse. You remember exactly what I told you about the Day Walkers right?'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Of course I do super brain remember? And what rapes?? She shot back at him before she picked up the story, "Anyway he opened the door and I tried to leave because I didn't want to hurt anyone. So uh Bruce tried to stop me and I bit him and according to Bruce's research I'm a Daywalker which means I can go out into broad daylight. I'm also technically a mutant thanks to my healing ability, it caused the vampire gene to morph into something slightly different." She said
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Diana just stared at them, completely understanding what she meant. She knew what Day Walkers were. She stayed silent though, letting the conversation continue. She gave Bruce look, she knew. She knew. Diana looked at Clark, "This is a conversation I... shouldn't be involved with." She pecked Clark's cheek waving at the others, she'd need to speak to Bruce later. But she left the room silently afterwards. Leave the three to their speaking.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Clark watched her go and felt slightly confused, "So do your powers still work and what about Bruce? I mean are you a Daywalker too now?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm

"What it means is... I'm not sure, but I thought we needed to tell someone. If words gets out about what happened... Don't you think the Protectors are going to come after us? I'm kind of surprised they have picked me up to understand how someone can die so many times and just magically be okay the next day." Bruce shrugged, "But they'll wanna test on us most likely to understand... what happened. So, if we go missing, you'll know."

"I mean are you a Daywalker too now?"

Bruce shrugged, "I don't know, to be honest. Chloe has the fang thing going on, but I don't... to my knowledge. So... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "You could try." She said quietly and then shook her head, "But its up to you, my fangs kinda come out without my permission.' She admitted with a weak laugh.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Clark watched them closely, "There's something you're not telling me, what's happened between you two?" He asked as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 pm

"Oh, what you see is the fact that I can hear her thoughts. She can hear mine. It's odd, I'm not a fan of it honestly." Bruce spoke. He wouldn't not say anything about what had really happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!   Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Control, Vampires and Demon's OH MY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Nightwing's Room-
Jump to: