Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trigger Scent..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

PostSubject: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Shadow King was pleased with how fast Laura killed Emma underneath the trigger scent. He smirked, "Let's put this to the real test..Up against Deathstroke..He deserves it..yes?" He asked, smirking right after as Laura wasn't in a state to reply. Her eyes were really hazy and she didn't know what was going on. He disappeared with her, appearing in front of Slade.

"Why hello there, Deathstroke." He said, staying in one place as Laura was behind him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:13 pm

His eye(s) widen when the man suddenly apeared before him. He saw Laura behind him. "What do you want, I don't recall meeting you?" He looked at Laura. His eyes softened.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Shadow King smiled, "Not much..just wanting to test something.." He smirked, before he took out the tube with the liquid scent of Laura's trigger scent. His smirk grew as he threw the liquid on Deathstroke, drenching him a little with the smell and liquid, "Now weapon x-23..Do your worst to the man who beat you." He said, backing up so Laura could smell the scent.

---
Laura stood there, quietly. Though when she smelled the scent, her eyes widened as they suddenly turned red. Her claws came out fast, her eyes narrowing fast as she stared at Slade. And suddenly she was attacking him fast, slashing at him as she growled.

She wasn't the same, and she couldn't stop..She had to kill the scent.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:35 pm

His groaned when suddenly the man threw this liquid over him. His eye(s) widen when she started to attack him, "lau-" he moved away from her attacks. "ra." He grabbed her right wrist. "Stop." As he pushed her down to the ground. "It." But than she kicked him up. Making him fall on his back. She aimed her claws at him. As she growled loud when she let her arm down. He managed to turn his body. He jumped up. Pushing her down again. As her face hit the ground he grabbed her wrists and held them on her back. "What is wrong with you?!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Laura fell back, growling at him viciously. It was clear she was aiming to kill, only to growl louder when he pinned her down. Her eyes narrowed, not speaking or anything. She used all of her strength, back headbutting him, making him release her. She then moved her right side up fast, knocking him off of her. Laura turned around as she kicked him hard, making him fly into a wall. Her eyes narrowed as she walked towards him, dodging the moment he went for punches. Her face stayed emotionless, as she grabbed his right arm, twisting it as she kicked him down. She growled at him, kicking him in the stomach. Her arm raised up as she brought it down, only to get it stuck in the ground when he dodged. Laura looked up at him, ripping her claw out of the ground as she growled at him, not answering him..

It was like she was a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 pm

He groaned when she headbutted him. He took her kicks and punches. When she kicked him hard he yelled. Groaning when he hit the ground. He dodged her attack. When she pulled her claw out of the ground and growled at him he ran towards her. Kicking away her legs making her fall down. He pulled her up by her hair. Pushing her against the wall. He grabbed her wrists and placed them above her head. He looked into her eyes, red.. His eye(s) softened. "Laura...please..this is not what you want, you are no weapon." He moved his head to her ear. "You are mine.." He whispered hoping it would help.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Laura's growled viciously, groaning when she was pushed against the wall. Her eyes narrowed at him.

"Laura...please..this is not what you want, you are no weapon."

She growled even more at him, trying to get out of his grip.

"You are mine.."

Her eyes widened, the red fading a bit, "S-Slade?" She asked, before she smelled the scent again, growling as she started to push against his grip. Her face close to his as she was growling viciously. Her eyes going back to red.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:21 pm

"S-Slade?" he smiled looking at her, but than her facial expression changed again. "Come on Laura..you are strong.." She just growled at him. He tightened his grip around her wrists. He kissed her lips roughly. "Please..laura.." He whispered on her lips. Before pulling away. Her eyes widen. As the redness faded slowly. "Laura...?" He asked. Her eyes blinked. He looked over to shadowking. "What have you done to her?" He growled narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Laura glared at him, struggling more as he gripped her wrists tighter. Her eyes widened as she felt his lips against hers.

"Please..laura.."

Her eyes slowly turned back to a hazy green color, looking at Slade in a blank expression. Her body was trying to figure out what had just happened..Which made her still as she just stared at Slade, blinking at times.

---
Shadow King glared at the man, before he smirked, "She didn't tell you about her trigger scent? Well apparently she had that since she was eight..So much horrible testing done to her, and I happened to have went into her universe and got a whole bunch of it..It makes her aggressive and wanting to kill whoever is drenched in the scent..Your lucky the scent wore off, or else she would've clawed you in pieces.." He shrugged..

"I'm going to be going then, have fun with her emotionless body until she recovers." He laughed, disappearing into shadows.

---
It took a while for Laura to realize where she was, when she blinked she saw Slade, "Slade?" She asked, before she started to try to back away. Not knowing what he was going to do with her as his grip on her wrists were still there.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:37 pm

He glared at the man. I hope you burn in hell. he looked back at Laura. Who seemed very confused. "Laura.." His eye(s) softened. He let go off her. Backing away from her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Laura looked around, "W-Why am I in the park? What..What happened? I can only remember..when.." She looked at him, backing up, "When you slapped me.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:46 pm

He swallowed. "This guy used your trigger scent, he threw thw liquid over me and you started to attack me like a wild animal." He said. Coldly. Putting his hands in his pocket. "I got you out of the control of this man though." He stepped backwards. "I shall leave you be now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Laura's eyes widened the moment the words 'trigger scent' came out of his mouth. Her eyes stayed wide as she looked down. Her eyes narrowed, "FUCK! HOW DID HE!? FUCK!" She screamed, falling to her knees as she punched the floor, "How did he..find out about that..No..no no.." Her eyes widened when she looked down at her clothes, seeing someone's blood on her. Her eyes widened more as she remembered killing Emma, "NO! No..no no no..no..This can't be happening..No..I don't want to be a murderer again..No.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

His eye(s) widen at her reaction. "Calm down Laura..no need to act all dramatic." He said coldly. As he walked over to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Laura's eyes just stayed staring at the ground. She looked at him, "I killed.. a lot of people while smelling that scent.." She then looked back down, feeling his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes just stared at the ground now.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 pm

He shrugged. "I've killed allot of people because I wanted to, or was paid to." He let his hand go off her shoulder. Putting his hands back into his pockets, as he turned around and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Laura didn't look at him. She was so amazed at how cold he was being to her. She kept looking at the ground, "I'm sorry.." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 pm

He was stopped in his tracks. He looked over his shoulder. He had hurt her yes...aybe this Anthony guy was right.. told you so.. he looked down. "Don't be.." He said back.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:10 pm

"Don't be.."

She looked up, her eyes narrowing in confusion, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 pm

He turned around. "Don't be sorry of something you haven't done.." He crossed his arms. "You haven't done anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Her eyes widened a bit, "But..you..the fight in the cabin..Wasn't that what I done wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 pm

''So I suppose you forgive me for slapping you twice, Pushing you against the wall and pushing you down to the ground?'' He raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Laura looked away from him when he mentioned that, "Maybe..if I knew why you had to do that.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm

''To shut you up.'' He said very cruel, He turned around again and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Laura winced at how cruel his voice was. She felt her eyes water, hating how he was treating her. It hurt her badly. She gasped softly, trying not to cry. Laura was hurt..emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trigger Scent..   

Back to top Go down

Trigger Scent..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next