Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Mourns the Wicked

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Clark looked down at her, "You wouldn't do a bad thing though....unless you were put in a arena match. Do you think that since we have to kill people in the arena....we're bad people?" He asked quietly, he already had a death on his conscience he didn't want to add more.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 pm

"When put into situations where it's either you or that person... killing them to save friends, family, innocents could be used. It doesn't make the pain and guilt and remorse we feel, feel any better... but the moment you start not caring about killing, it's the moment you need to just kill yourself. At the point you've just lost all of your humanity."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Clark nodded, "I agree, it doesn't make killing people any easier though." He said and shuddered as he remembered Black Queen's neck being crushed under his hands.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Diana took Clark's hand and squeezed it, she was there for him. And she wasn't leaving, "Why are all of our topics today ending in such morbidity?" Diana mused aloud, noticing a general pattern of their topics.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Clark forced a smile on his face, "I don't know Diana...that's a really good question though." He said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Diana, looked straight into Clark's down turned eyes, "Clark..."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Clark met Diana's eyes, "I'm sorry Diana....so what do you want to do tonight? For a possible date?" He asked as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Diana looked at him, "Why don't we just have a good old fashion sleep over. Grabs a few movies and just sit in a room and day enjoying each others company. I really don't feel like going out." Diana lightly kissed him on his lips, trying to get the man's mind from the under-world.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

He kissed her back and pulled away, "Ok that sounds doable, what movies did you have in mind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Diana moved back for a moment before thinking, "I'm not sure? Nothing in the horror genre though, most of those movies are quite stupid now in days." Diana laughed out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Clark nodded, "Thats true enough....hmm what about an action movie? Something about a super hero maybe?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh? Interested in seeing the Dark Knight?" Diana laughed out, "Wanna see how off they are on Batman's true alter-ego?" Diana laughed, putting her hand over her mouth to stifle it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Clark started laughing, "Bruce refuses to see it simply because he's afraid of how bad they've portrayed him. That movie does sound good though, I'm down for that one.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

"I think one day we're just going to have to force the man to watch it. It had great reviews, though I think he turned out to fake the city into him being a villain. It was odd." Diana checked that one off, "Oh, and Superman Returns... though I wasn't exactly a fan of how they made you a dad and then you just like left. I know you wouldn't do that, asshole director's." she mumbled, they never made a movie about her to her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Clark nodded, "Plus the guy they got to act as me couldn't even act that well, I prefer the t.v. series Smallville they even have an episode where Lois dresses up like you. I wonder why they never actually had Wonder Woman in it though in fact why don't they have a Wonder Woman movie?" He asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Diana winced, "Hera forbid they actually have no Lois Lane." She rolled her eyes, she wasn't a fan of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Clark laughed, "Well she is certainly not you, I just remember having to turn off the televsion during that episode because she just wasn't doing you justice." He said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Diana looked at Clark smiling brightly, "Great! Now my reputation as a hero shall be soured!" She said dramatically, "I still like the people on the Wonder Woman forms, yes I actually read them sometimes, that say I'm like the female Superman... except better." She winked at him, before laughing once more.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Clark laughed along with her, "They're right you know." He said seriously, "You are better then me." He said honestly
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

[[OOC: First I was like, "LOL." but then I "srs'd" ]]

Diana stopped laughing for a moment hearing Clark speak a bit more seriously than before, "Neither of us are better then the other... and even so you're better because you're bullet proof. I'm only a little bit bullet proof..." She stopped talking for a moment, letting it sink in.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Clark sighed, "I was being serious, yes you could be completely bullet-proof but in all other ways you're better then me." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Diana looked at him in disbelief, "Neither of us are better than the other, how about that? Separated we're amazing but together we're better than amazing."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm

He smiled, "The Amazing Duo, I like the sound of that." He said and pulled her in for a kiss when he pulled back he gave her a fake serious look, "You do know that Bruce is gonna feel left out right?" He asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Diana laughed before being pulled into another kiss. When he let go she looked back into his face, "Bruce found someone, I doubt he's going to care. Maybe she'll become Robin... who knows?" Diana laughed lightly, picturing Chloe dressed up in a Robin outfit.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Clark laughed, "Yeah well that's if Bruce is ever able to apologize to her after what he said this morning.' He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Mourns the Wicked   No One Mourns the Wicked - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Mourns the Wicked
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next