Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Bruce opened the door, having forgotten to lock it from earlier. He found a soft chair in which he placed Chloe. After she was down Bruce disappeared once more before coming back almost as quickly as he left. He shut the door before moving next to Chloe, he crouched trying to get within eye level of her, "I have a pill that I'm going to need you to take, do you think you can?" Bruce asked sincerely with an intoned of concerns.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Yes." She said and forced herself not to fall over in the chair, she was still slightly dazed and she caught herself spacing out more then once.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Bruce took her hand placing the small white object in her hand, "I need you to swallow this." He said calmly. He watched her eyes glaze over like the was spacing out. He moved again t his computer desk looking for a pricker. He he found a clean, un-use one he grabbed it along with a slide. He was next to Chloe's side in the blink of an eye, but she was still dazed. He quickly poked her finger, grabbing a few drops of blood which he placed on the slide. She didn't seem to notice, he moved back to his computer dropping the slide into a pull out drawer, "Computer, analyze the blood sample to any known drugs of legal or illegal in all databases." He voice was smooth and commanding and the computer obeyed. He moved back to Chloe looking her over. Any trauma she had received healed, "Can you tell me anything about what happened?" The fresher it was in her memory the easier it would be to fine and torture the man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Chloe frowned and tried to focus, bits and pieces of the memory kept popping into her head, "Uhm...he came up behind me and pricked my neck....it was a needle I think." She said and then she flinched as she remembered something the man had said "You know Baby, you have such a great pussy I am going to fuck you until you can't fucking move. You understand me?" Her eyes widened and then tears welled up again, "I can't see his face....I can only hear him." She whispered, she wasn't sure if Bruce had heard the memory she had just had.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Bruce could hear the words as she remember them. He grunted, taking out his anger on his throat. The voice sounded familiar but he couldn't place a finger on it. Bruce looked up at Chloe, using his thumb to wipe her tears, "It's okay, you've giving me all I need... I've found rapists with less information" 'I'm going to kill the son... not kill maim the son of a bitch.' Bruce stood up, "Would you like to go to your room or stay here?" Bruce asked, he wanted to make her as comfortable as possible. At least in her room she could take a shower but she might not want to be alone. Bruce didn't know exactly what to do in the situation. So he would wing it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Chloe bit her lip and looked down at the floor, "Can I stay here? I feel safe with you." She said quietly as she tried to forget other bits and pieces of what had happened. Plus her body was still slowly trying to heal and recover from what she had just undergone and she doubted she would be able to walk just yet.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

"Whether we go anywhere, I'm not leaving. I just assumed you might want to shower, try to remove as much of.. him off of you as you can." Bruce said offering up the idea, sometimes it helped rape victims to shower as a way of releasing and washing away the tragedy that befell them. Bruce took Chloe's hand, crouching down once more to be eye level with her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm

She bit her lip, "Yeah that...sounds good, I might need help getting to my room though." She admitted quietly and gently squeezed his hand. Thank you for coming she sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 pm

'I told you, for better or for worse I'd be there.' He thought, "Well, if you don't mind I can carry you?" Bruce asked in a lighter toned voice. He just wanted to make Chloe as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 pm

She smiled when he said that, for richer or for poorer she sent back to him trying to be lighthearted. "That works." She said quietly. She liked it when he carried her, she felt like a Disney princess awaiting her happy ending as cheesy as that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm

'Except we don't have to worry about the poorer part, I'm a billionaire.' Bruce visible smirking. He did as he had previously done and picked her up in a bridal style. He used his new found abilities to move Chloe to her room, even locking the lab's door... in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1