Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Apples and oranges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Bruce actually smacked himself in the face, "Why do you insist on bringing him into every conversation we have?" He mumbled out through his fingers, he didn't like Owlman. He was a bastardized form of himself, it was a sickening thing to him really.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 pm

She laughed. "Fine then I won't." She hopped back on the counter. "Then what should we talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 pm

"Let's talk about..." Bruce paused, unsure of what to actually say.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

She smirked. "Kids... how about that topic?" She asked swinging her legs. "You want any? Or have any?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

"I have five, Amanda. You know that." He said knowing one of his 'kids' was here. Jason, Dick, Tim, Helena, Damien were his kids only two of them being his biological kids, well Damien they weren't too sure about but he had his eyes. That was pretty uncommon.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:30 pm

She smacked her head. "Silly me, I forgot, sorry. Five? Really? Someone's been busy." She said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm

"Not busy, I'm an adoptive father." He said, rolling his eyes., "Only one is definitely mind, one..." he paused he didn't want to have this conversation suddenly. Bruce stopped talking just looking back at Amanda, "What about you? Kids?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 am

She smirked. "Ok, sorry I believe you." She then took a thoughtfull expreccion. "I don't know if I would be very good mother, but I guess I would like to have one. You know, to pass on the torch. I have none yet."
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 am

Bruce wasn't sure in sighing would mean good or bad in this situation, but he'd go with bad, "Well, kids really sure you how good the world can be... might help you become a hero, y'know?" Bruce hinted at her, he didn't support villains having kids unless they planned on moving to the good side to protect their kids... not to just go to jail and keep their children in foster homes for the rest of their life.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 am

She laughed. "Bruce? Are you trying to get me to switch sides?" She asked keeping her one eyebrow raised. "Cause you know I won't do that."
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 am

"Hear my logic out." Bruce began, "If you have a child... suddenly the world revolves around the child, no sex, nothing. Your life is now their life... now say you get caught and you go to jail... suddenly that child is all alone. Completely alone being tosses around the foster care system. I don't even have faith in that system which is why I adopted three of my kids before they had time to be put in it." Bruce sighed out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 am

She started to fiddle with her hair as she listeed to him talk. "I'm not getting caught. And if, and that is a big if, I get caught. I would have made sure the child wouldn't be going into the fostercare system." She leaned back a bit. "And before you say anything, yes, I have thought it all out." She grinned. "I would make sure that the child would be taken care of and would be raised like I want them to be raised."
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 am

Bruce wasn't too sure what that meant, but he assumed she would let Oliver raise the child if they were together then. "Okay, I doubt they'd let whomever you were with take your child, most likely because they'd be on the run to, then what would happen if that person was caught to, then what?" Bruce was actually curious.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

She smirked and leaned forward her face close to his. "Oh Bruce, nobody would be able to touch that child. My plan is bullet proof." She leaned back and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 am

"We'll see." Bruce said, slightly in wonder though.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 am

She arched her eyebrows. "So you are going to get me caught if we ever get out of this unverse?" She grinned wider. "I doubt you succeed though." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:54 am

"I've done it before, but now I can actually fly." Bruce said lightly, bluffing his ass off but she didn't need to know that. It was all just a joke, really.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 am

She grinned. "That I would like to see." She hopped off the counter and walked behind him, touching his shoulders as she leaned to his ear. "You hunt at night, I party during the day. How does that fit in your schedual?" She asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

"Why don't we walk outside and find out?" He challenged, Amanda and himself were almost the same height, finding himself to be less then and inch taller then the Amazon. He knew he would blow her mind... He paused, suddenly realizing where his thoughts were leading him, "Actually I take that back." Bruce said in a calm voice, trying to regain the the ground he had momentarily lost.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:09 pm

She covered her amused grinn with her hand. "So what now Brucie?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 pm

"I could just throw you out, but... I have things I need to do." Bruce mused if he should just disappear before her eyes or what, "Well, it was nice seeing you around." with that he disappeared from view, quicker then the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:20 pm

She smirked, knowing he wouldn't throw her out. "Nice seeing you too Bruce." She said before he vanished. "Well that was showing off." She said smirking before she decided to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples and oranges   

Back to top Go down

Apples and oranges
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2