Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Shadow King smirked down at Green Arrow's body before he tied him to a pipe against the wall, "Now then time for the real fun to begin." He sneered down at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

She started to breath heavily. She eyed at the door. 'But he said he'd kill him if I tried to break it.' She clenched her fists. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!! HUH?" She yelled in the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Shadow King looked over at the television set and smirked when he saw Superwoman's reaction, "There's nothing you can do." He said tauntingly before he stepped back watiing for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"Who are you anyway? And what do you want with us?" She asked angrily putting her hand on her hips. "I want answers now!"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Shadow King decided to talk to her while he was waiting for Green Arrow to wake up, he disappeared from Arrow's room and appeared behind Superwoman, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He asked sarcastically, "I've already given you answers to your questions." He added.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

She was a bit starteled by his sudden appearance. "Yeah... You said he lied to me. About what? And why would he lie?" She crossed her arms on her chest. "And why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 pm

He smirked, "Well I can't reveal what he lied about until I have him confess to you.,.....you're not going to be happy with your lover though." He said with a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

"Stop playing games with me!!!" She said getting closer to him and pointing her finger in his face. "I'm in one sick game, that is fine with me that people want to see me fight to the death, but this is too much. I don't like being toyed with." She said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 pm

"If I were you, I would put the finger down before I get rid of it, as for you being in a sick game well its only sick if he doesn't play by the rules." He said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm

She put her hand down and just glared at him. "You can try, but I don't break that easily." She frowned. "By the rules? What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm

"If he refuses to answer the questions I ask him he will have a part of him get well.....chopped off." He said with a sinister smile.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Her eyes widened. "No!! Don't hurt him!!! Please... I'll do anything." She pleaded the man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Shadow King raised an eyebrow, "And what would you do to save him?" He asked honestly intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

She clenched her fist, a bit scared now. "Anything." She said meeting his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Shadow King met her eyes, "Very well then, in place of his parts getting removed we'll do yours....much more fun that way don't you agree?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

She narrowed her eyes and let out a little laugh. "For you maybe, but I'm fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Shadow King smiled a dark gruesome smile, "Good good, you'll want to keep that humor with you." He said as he rubbed his hands together in glee.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:42 pm

She looked at him coldly and rolled her eyes. "Glad I amuse you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:48 pm

He smirked, "Well I suppose we need to bring in the tools now don't we?" He asked with glee before he vanished to get the tools moved from Green Arrow's room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:51 pm

She went to sit down in the corner. Looking up to the tv screen at the unconcious Oliver. 'You better not betray me Ollie.' She thought hugging herself slightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 pm

He woke up. His thoughts were haunted with the word weak. He tried to stand up finding himself tied up to a pipe against the wall. But the man wasn’t in the room. He looked at the t.v. screen, seeing Amanda. And the man putting tools in the room. His eyes narrowed. “WHAT TE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!” He yelled while trying to get lose.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Shadow King smirked and looked up to see Green Arrow awaken, "Do excuse me while I start talking to him, please?" He asked before he disappeared and arrived in front of Green Arrow. "Your dear girlfriend has volunteered to take your place in the little torture session I had originally planned for you. If you answer the questions correctly your little girlfriend will not be harmed if you lie well lets just say she'll be in a world of hurt understand?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Kimura walked into the lair with Jean. Though her eyes went straight to yelling, and two people who seemed they were going to get tortured. She smirked, "Well that seems something that'll be fun to watch." She laughed, walking to look more at the scene through a window. Her eyes narrowed as she smirked at how the man in green was yelling for the woman in another room, "Aww poor baby.." Kimura said, with no symphony in her voice.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:17 pm

"Your dear girlfriend has volunteered to take your place in the little torture session I had originally planned for you. If you answer the questions correctly your little girlfriend will not be harmed if you lie well lets just say she'll be in a world of hurt understand?"
His eyes widen. A feeling came in his heart. A feeling that he immediately hate. His thought were clouded. What should he do. Did she volunteer out of freewill? Didn’t matter. She was going to get hurt. But telling? “What is it that you want to know? Because you can turn the TV. on and then you just need to zap through until you found your answer.”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Shadow King laughed darkly, "Ahh but that's not what I want....I want you to tell your girlfriend what you've been lying to her about....keep blabbing and my hand might slip." He said with an evil smile. He felt like someone was watching him and looked up to see a black haired woman watching the proceedings with a dark smile that rivaled his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next