Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning sickness..This can't be happening..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Empty
PostSubject: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

[[OOC Hannah said we could skip 3 weeks. And I cut it down to 3 weeks, cause according to Emily and my grandmother. It takes 3 weeks for the morning sickness and to see if your pregnant. And I might not be on a lot today/tomorrow, so I'm writing this for you so when you can reply you can! <3 love you Audrey <3]]

Laura woke up, feeling the empty spot next to her on the bed. She woke up, sitting up as she got up and walked to the bedroom door. She saw that Slade was cooking, making her smile..

Suddenly..

Her eyes widened as she felt nauseous. She turned around as she ran to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. She kneeled over the toliet as she threw up. And when she was done, she looked up as her eyes widened..Laura knew she had eaten homemade food last night..and it was cooked perfectly..

No..

She went into her drawer of the bathroom. She had brought a pregnancy test just in case she would ever have a scare..Then it dawned on her..

It's late..oh no..please..please..

Laura took out the pregnancy test as pulled down her pants and underwear. She sat on the toliet, and peed on the stick. When she was done she placed it on the counter as she wiped herself and got up and pulled up her bottoms. She walked back and forth, and when she knew it was time for when it was going to be negative or postive. Laura looked at it..

+ Postive..

No..

Laura backed up as she covered her mouth, her eyes watering.

No, I can't be pregnant..I..can't be..

She grabbed the box and the stick for the pregnancy test. She put them in her bag as she put on her jacket. Laura needed to find out if it was wrong or not. Laura put her bag over her shoulder. She started to walked out of the bedroom after she got dressed.

"Hey princess, you want some breakfast?"

Laura shook her head, "I'll be back." She said shortly.

"Where your going?"

She looked back at him as she opened the door, "I'll be back." She said as she walked out of the cabin, and headed towards the hospital.

----
At the hospital

----

Laura waited in the waiting room. She was nervous and she was shaking, and she was holding back the tears.

"Kinney."

She looked up, raising her hand.

"It's your turn." The nurse said, smiling.

She nodded as she got up. And walked into the room.

----
After the tests..

----

The doctor walked in, "Miss. Kinney?"

Laura looked up, "Yes?"

She walked to her, "I looked at the tests..and.."

The doctor was just staring at her, "And?"

"All of them were postive, Miss. Kinney. Your pregnant."

Laura's eyes widened, the tears forming up fast as she looked down. She started to shake.

No..

"I'll leave you be.."

Laura looked up at the doctor as she got up and walked out of the room, crying hard..What was she going to do to? She couldn't hide this from him. She leaned on the wall as she cried. It took her a while to calm down..

I have to tell him..

She nodded to herself as she walked to the cabin.

----
Back at the cabin..

----

Laura was already crying as she started to walk slowly to the front door. She took a deep breath as she opened the door and walked in. She saw that Slade was walking right past the living room, stopping when he saw her and he smiled.

She stood there as the tears fell down, her whole body shaking..She was going to tell him the moment he would ask what was wrong..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 am

(OOC: Yey ! ^^ )

He was confused when she suddenly left, He looked out of the window. what... He watched her leave, with great confusion in his eyes he decided to just leave it. If she did not want to tell him than she didn't..He would ask her later...

He looked at her smiling when she entered the cabin, But than his smile faded seeing her eyes being red, Of crying. ''What's wrong Laura?'' He asked. Seeing her sad expression, It couldn't be good.. He suddenly saw a paper in her hand. Without asking he walked to her and took the paper. He frowned. ''What is this?'' He asked looking at her, He did not really want to understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 am

"What's wrong Laura?"

Laura went to tell him, before she looked down as he took the paper from her.

"What is this?"

The fear suddenly showed in her eyes, "Tests.." She saw him look at her, raising his eyebrow in confusion. She started to shake, "I'm..I'm pregnant." Laura said, seeing his whole face expression change. Her eyes softened as she just dropped her bag. The pregnancy box falling out. Her hands covered her eyes as she started to run past him. She was crying, knowing he was already not happy. She entered the bed room as she sat on it as she went forward, crying.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 am

He widen his eye(s). ''Wait....what...'' He watched her run to the room crying as he followed her he stood there in the door opening. ''So...you are pregnant...I thought you would take a morning after pil?'' He suddenly said not really thinking about the fact that this could hurt her. Another child...Way to go Slade...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 am

Laura looked up at him, "I thought..you couldn't get pregnant after your period..I..I thought it wasn't going to be anything. I..I'm sorry.." She said, looking away from him as she covered her eyes again, crying harder. She couldn't believe this was happening, she couldn't believe that there was a life in her, "I'm sorry.." Laura whimpered out.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 am

''Ofcourse you can get pregnant after your period! You have even better chances on getting so...'' He growled in frustration as he punched the wall. He saw her cry. ''Don't cry please..Crying won't help you at all.'' He said as he sat down next to her. He pulled her into a hug. ''We can always..Look for options to get it removed...'' He said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

"I didn't know!" She yelled, before shrieking as he punched the wall. Her eyes widened as she looked away, covering her eyes. She felt him pull her into a hug..Then he said those words..

"We can always..Look for options to get it removed..."

Her eyes widened, looking at him as she backed up, "W-What?" She asked, remembering how she had watched a woman get rid of her baby due to she didn't want it experimented.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am

He looked at her. ''What? You want to keep it?'' He asked frowning at her. ''You are crazy!'' He said as he stood up, He ran his fingers through his hair. ''I cannot believe this...'' He mumbled starring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

Laura saw him frown at her. Her eyes softened as the tears fell down her cheeks.

"You are crazy!"

She backed up as she covered her eyes, leaning against the wall. She slid down the wall. Laura didn't want to fight right now..Though her eyes widened as she felt that feeling in her stomach. She got up, running to the bathroom, kneeling down to the toliet as she puked. And after she was done, she started to cry more..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 am

He watched her run to the bathroom. Somehow he felt guilty what he had done, It was also his fault.... He ran after her. As he grabbed a towel he knelled down next to her tilting her head. As he wiped her mouth. ''I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 am

Laura looked at him, the tears wouldn't stop falling. She felt him wipe her mouth. Her eyes looking at him, before she buried her face in his chest as she continued to cry, "I..I..I don't know what to do.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 am

He clenched his teeth in frustration. You've done it again Slade ..well done.. ''Why don't you want to get it removed...?'' He whispered hoping she wouldn't get more upset by him asking her.

(OOC CRACK: Slade: ''You messed up my perfectly new shirt....'' Glares at you. ''You stupid woman...'')
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 am

[[OOC Laura: "Don't call me stupid!" Glares back and starts to walk away.]]

"Because..I..I saw so many people get rid of their children in the lab..And some were forced, and some were willingly..And I..I was never..never for it..Even if the pregnancy was a accident..I...I just can't do that...I..I'm sorry!" She said, covering her eyes, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:33 pm

He sighed. ''Well...Let's keep it than...'' He stopped wiping her face. Putting the towel down. ''When did you find out?'' He asked. Looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Laura looked at him, her eyes wide as he suggested to keep it. She softened her eyes, "Really?" She asked, before she heard his next question, "I just found out today..right after I puked the first time..That's why I left so fast..I had to make sure the pregnancy test wasn't lying..Or..I was hoping it was going to be lying..And they told me that it was right.." Laura said as she looked down, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 pm

He sighed. ''Well...if you don't want to abort it...I won't stop you from carrying the child for 9 months...If that is what you want, Besides if I keep saying I don't want it I will only hurt you...'' He looked down. ''You should have told me when you did the test, Because I got worried..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Laura looked down, "I..I know..but..I was scared to where I couldn't just hand you that stick with the postive sign on it..I had to..get the real test..I'm..I'm sorry." She said, looking at him. Her eyes softened, trying to calm herself down. She rubbed her face, making her hair move out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

He pulled her into a hug. ''I'm sorry for yelling at you..I just, You are just so young and we mess things up almost the day when you get off your first period.'' He grinned slightly. ''I feel like I stole your virginity and made you pregnant.'' He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Laura hugged him back, listening to him speak. She looked at him, "Well..you didn't take my virginity." She smiled softly, before she looked away, "I'm sorry I didn't take the morning after pill..I really didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 pm

He smiled at her. ''I did not mean that...I said that only because I was angry, I should have worn a condom. Don't you blame yourself.'' He said as he took her head in two hands and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Laura looked up at him as he spoke, nodding to him. She grabbed his wrists gently, feeling him kiss her forehead. She looked down, "I'm hungry now.." Laura said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:36 pm

He laughed. ''Shall I make you some food princess?'' He asked getting up with her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Laura laughed, getting up with him, "Yeah..I think I can eat what you cooked for breakfast.." She said as she smiled at him. She was relieved that they didn't have a fight..And she was glad he talked to her, and didn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:59 pm

He smiled at her. As he picked her up bridal style. He walked to the kitchen as he let her down. ''Well there is your breakfast princess. enjoy.'' He said as he pointed to the plate on the table.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Laura wrapped her arms around him, looking at her breakfast when he placed her on the chair and the plate in front of her. She smiled as she started to eat, smiling more, "So good.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning sickness..This can't be happening..   Morning sickness..This can't be happening.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning sickness..This can't be happening..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: