Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappointment in Shades of Gray

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Disappointment in Shades of Gray Empty
PostSubject: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Rogue looked at Bruce's tree, the little bats carved into it was almost adorable. She leaned on the tree letting her slid until she was laying on the bench, looking up to the sky above. It was a pale blue, hardly any clouds. Btu the clouds that were there lined it's horizons with wispy edges. She had made it a habit to come back to this place, hoping and/or waiting, for Remy to come back.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Pietro was practically skipping throw the garden after his date with Artemis the night before. He turned toward the tree he had talked to Rogue at and spotted her.

"Rogue!!" Pietro waved and ran toward her. He had to tell her the great news.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Rogue heard Pietro yelling her name. She sat up looking at the... practically skipping man. She blinked a few times before rubbing her eyes, "PIETRO?" she asked, the man was completely out of his normal character.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Pietro hopped in front of her practically jumping in place. "Guess what?!?!? Guess what?!?!? Guess what?!?!?" Pietro knew he must look ridiculous but he couldn't stop the face splitting smile he had.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Rogue was beside herself, what was that man on and why didn't she have any?, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Pietro dropped to his knees in front of her still grinning like crazy. He suddenly hugged her resting his head against her shoulder. He pulled away looking at her.

"She gave me another shot. Can you believe it?!"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Rogue stiffened when he hugged her, when he moved away she spoke, "I actually can't... but good for you." Rogue said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 pm

"I know, right? I totally didn't deserve it." He settled in front of her and calmed slightly. "I told you I still wanted to be friends with her and I saw her two days ago in a book store coffee shop place and I got her to talk to me I told her everything. Not the details but what I did. And she smacked me twice and punched me in the stomach and decided to let me take her to the movies. We talked we kissed a little but I was really good and didn't push anything and she told me she loved me and I told her I loved her back and that was the first time I ever said that to a woman that wasn't a family member. And I know that I really meant it, which makes it just a hundred times better, right?" Pietro was grinning though the whole speech.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Rogue nodded along with the speech, she was happy for him. But inside there was a pang of jealous that bubbled up from a pit that even she had no idea of it coming from, "That's great... that's really, really great." her southern drawl coming off and lighter than usual. She tried to act happy, she really did... but something just stopped her from doing it completely.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Pietro looked at Rogue curiously. She was trying to make him think she was really happy for him but he could see the hurt on her face. He knew she didn't care for him like that but she was sad about something.

Pietro frowned at her. "Rogue what's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked with concern as he moved to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Rogue looked at him straightly, "I'm fine." Rogue said, calmly in a manor of which people would believe she was honestly okay.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Pietro grinned at Rogue sarcastically raising both eyebrows before speaking telling her he didn't believe her.

"Rogue I think you have forgotten who my father is. He trained me to notice details. You aren't fine. Tell me what's wrong let me spreed the happy if I can. It's the least I can do after all the help you gave me. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:58 pm

"Spread the happy? Are you on some sort of methamphetamine?" Rogue asked, curiously moving the subject in to a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Pietro raised his eyebrows at her and scowled at her lame attempt at a subject change. "Rogue... Let me help you. You know I meant let me help you feel better. Don't act like what you just did will distract me. Please Rogue?" Pietro pleaded with her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Rogue looked down, "So, did she tell you why she let you back?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes. "Fine if your that determined to change the subject." Pietro took a breath. "She had the engagement ring I had bought her back when we were together the first time. I accidentally packed it into my sisters things when she moved in. She gave it to Artemis. I was really honest with her too. Told her I knew I didn't deserve her even as a friend but that I would regent it if i didn't try. She let me take her out as a sort of test run and it worked out." Pietro turned to her and narrowed his eyes. "Now will you please tell me why you are so sad."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Rogue was determined to not talk about herself, she didn't like talking about her, "I'm not sad." Rogue said lightly, sighing, "I'm... I think I'm jealous? Of everyone. Everyone has this... thing they have people who love them... yet I sit and I wait... I wait... but nothing happens. No one wants a girl that can't touch them... you'd have to be insane." Rogue's voice started softening until it became a whisper, she was just upset over the fact everyone she had seen or meet found that one person.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Pietro pulled Rogue into a loose hug, he put his chin on her shoulder. "I know I shouldn't say this, but that ass Gambit had better be badly injured when he gets back for putting you though all this bullshit. You diverse better than that."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:22 pm

[[ OOC: on phone ]]

Rogue took a breath, holding on to Pietro, "He's probably somewhere... Trapped or something. I haven't seen him since before my Arena match." Rogue took a deep breath lettin it out slowly, "Theres part of me that wishes he was trapped somewhere so she wasn't just being put in this pain for nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yep." Pietro nodded his head. "He had better be bleeding, trapped in some damp dark prison, moaning your name in his sleep wishing you were there to save him. It's the only reason he should be forgiven. And he is very lucky I found Artemis or else he would have some real composition for you. And I do mean that." Pietro looked at Rogue seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 am

Rogue squeezed Pietro in her arms, she was thankful for the man, "Thanks, I needed that." Rogue let go of Pietro moving back to her side of the bench. She paused before looking back at Pietro, "Wait, competition?" Rogue asked lightly
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 am

"Yes competition." Pietro grinned at Rogue cheekily. "If I didn't have the wonderful woman know as Artemis, I would be doing everything in my power to get you to date me. Especially with Gambit AWOL. (ooc: Away without leave- It's a military term) I'd steal you right out from under him if I wasn't crazy in love with my girl. Your great Rogue, your beautiful, fun, independent, very hot, smart, and you have that great accent. It's no wonder Gambit likes you and any guy would be lucky to have you. It's why I liked you back in high school."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 am

[[ OOC: I know what AWOL means. XD I used to be in a military group ;o But thanks for the explanation <3 ]]

Rogue nodded lightly, "Yes, I see your point." Rogue wasn't sure why but she looked back at Pietro, "Why did ya never make a move on my back in high school? Did Logan scare you off?" Rogue said lightly, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 am

"No." Pietro smiled shaking his head. "Logan didn't scare me off. I liked messing with him and running off. It was fun. I was afraid of Mystique. My Father told me her connection to you. I lived with her and she was a covert assassin for years sneaking into my room killing me and disappearing into the night is not out of the realm of possibility. I was sixteen you were awesome but I had a lot of options that were more viable for sex and making-out and I let my hormones take control. A big mistake for back then but thinking about it. All my mistakes led me to Artemis so they were all worth it." Pietro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Rogue looked down, Magento told Quicksilver about her connection to Mystique? Rogue stood up lightly, "I'm going to go." That was something she didn't like people knowing, hence why no one knew her name. Rogue quickly walked off, her mind spinning. Mystique ruined any hope of happiness, next time she saw her she was going to maliciously maim her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment in Shades of Gray   Disappointment in Shades of Gray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappointment in Shades of Gray
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: