Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Good........

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

For Good........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Bruce obeyed, it wasn't too hard to shift a position for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Chloe gasped as the whole pleasure filled her body, "Mmmm Bruce." She whispered and then climaxed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 pm

She was suddenly so tight, Bruce didn't didn't last long after to climax. His chest rising an falling quite heavily after he climax. He slowly pulled out, rolling over next to her on the bed in, what e believed to be, his spot.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm

"That was amazing." She whispered and curled up next to him with one hand against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 pm

"Oh yeah." he slowly said, calmin his breathing down to a slower pace. Bruce moved his head to look down at Chloe, "Doth my lady approve." he laughed out lightly, enjoying the personification of he as the damsel in distress with him as the victorious knight.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm

She giggled at his words, "She does approve very much...and what of my victorious knight? Do I hold expectation?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

"Shall I compare thee to a summers' day? Though are more lovely and more temperate." Bruce said, quoting Shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 pm

She laughed, "Shakespeare? Huh I must say I like your taste." She said before she leaned up and kissed him. I'm just glad the sexual tension has been taken care of she thought dryly before she curled up against him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

"All of that waiting was so worth it." he mumble out moving his righ arm around Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

She nodded, "That's true enough." She mumbled as she started to fall asleep against him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 am

Bruce could feel Chloe's tiredness. He looked down at her, before moving his arm slightly so it wouldn't lose circulation. He moved the comforter over them, just in case anyone barged in they wouldn't have to them. Bruce made himself comfortable before staring at the cieling and thinking. He wast sure when he fell asleep, but it wasn't too far after.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 am

Chloe woke up later feeling warm and satisfied, she looked up to see Bruce next to her. She smiled when she remembered that she had no clothes on and that he didn't either, she rested her head against his chest and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Bruce had been up for the past hour, unsure if he should have moved or not. But he knew he chose correctly when Chloe moved her head onto his chest, sightly in a euphoric tone, "Someone enjoyed their sleep?" Bruce said, with a proud tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Chloe met his eyes and smiled, "It was very nice." She said before she leaned up and kissed him, she smiled into the kiss before she pulled back. "And how was your sleep?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Bruce felt her smile in the kiss, raising an eyebrow at her, "Oddly disruptive." he said, though his sleep was usually like that.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 pm

She frowned, "I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it?" She asked quietly, she wasn't going to press though if he didn't want to talk to her about it then she wouldn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 pm

"Same thing as it's been since I was eight." He said, leaving it at that. She'd connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 pm

She nodded and then let her hand trail over his chest, "Well I am going to have a shower, do you want to join me?" She asked suggestively as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 pm

"Depends, would I get the back or the front of the shower." Bruce snorted lightly at his own joke, half-heartedly wondering if she'd get it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 pm

She giggled, "You're getting the back, I want enough water to wash myself at least." She said as she started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Bruce gave her props for getting the joke, sitting up he let Chloe get out of the bed before grabbing his clothes and putting them on quickily, "I actually need to grab fresh clothes so... as Wally would put it, I'll be back in a flash?" Bruce paused, "I did not like how that sounded, how does that man even formulate intelligent words." Bruce disappeared soon after, grabbing some clothes and coming back within four seconds of leaving.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Chloe started laughing and smiled again when he came back, "Its no fair that you're back in your clothes again." She pointed out and kissed him, before she pulled away and headed to her dresser, "You're not the only one who needs fresh clothes though." She added.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm

"Well, I'd tell you a weird saying, but you wouldn't find it funny and it would get me slapped." Bruce said aloud, finding it much more fun to look at her naked then himself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Chloe turned to look back at him and smiled, "I am really curious now." She said and put some clothes on the bed before grabbing her bathrobe she sent him a sly smile and a wink before she headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 pm

"Wait..." Bruce laughed out, suddenly have a weird thought, 'It would be really weird if Clark randomly came in here'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Good........
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next