Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming Time Fun

Go down 
+3
Superman
Wonder Woman
Watchtower
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

[Ooc yes its cheesy buut idc XD]
When the time came to get Diana Clark headed up to her room with his own swim trunks on and a white shirt on with sandels to finish the ensemble. He knocked on her door and smiled, "Ready to have the time of your life?" He called through the door.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm

"Sure?" Diana called out through te door opening it. She was in a bikini styled after her own costume, "I'm not exactly sure where these people picked out what the think I'd wear, by I like their style." she laughed out light grabbing her flip-flops and a towel. Presenting herself as ready.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Clark smiled, "Well you look gorgeous." He said and leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Diana returned the kiss before blushing slightly, "Thank you, wonder boy." she winked out stepped out of her room with the towel wrapped around herself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Clark smiled down at her before holding his arm out for her to take, "Milady?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm

"Yes, m'lord?" she said taking his arm with a slight giggle.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Clark laughed, "Did I mention how beautiful you look?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Diana smiled again, "Yes you have, in fact." not really getting the repetition of the joke but taking it as a genuine compliment.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Clark smiled down at her again before taking her to the indoor pool, "You know how to swim right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Diana almosted laughed, "Yea, I used to live on an island." she almost laughed out but gave Clark the benefit of the doubt for that one.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Clark blushed, "Right....sorry." He said apologetically as he pulled the shirt off and then smiled, "After swimming I have some barbaque all ready to eat along with some dessert, does that sound ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

"Are you sure Clark should be a reporter. I really think you should considery working in the..." Diana paused, not remembering the name of what humans called it. "But that sounds fine." she said trying to cover her blunder.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 pm

"You mean The Daily Bugle? I've thought about it, but they would know I'm a hero due to the collar." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

"I meant working as a... Chef?" she answered almost as a question, "As in when we go home." she said in a lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm

'Ohhh, no I haven't actually but I might that sounds like more fun then being a reporter." He admitted with a laugh. "What about you? Any thoughts for what you want to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 pm

"I would... Most likely go back to working for the CIA." she spoke in a not-do-sure tone. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Clark nodded, "Side job with the JLA right?" He asked slightly hopefully, he coudn't imagine working at the JLA without her there.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 pm

"As long as my title of Wonder Woman is not challenged by the Gods, than I will stay with the JLA." Diana said softly, knowing her position was an elected by strength and ability not by her will alone.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Clark frowned, 'I can only picture you as Wonder Woman." He said honestly, to be frank he didn't think he would take it well if someone else took on the name of Wonder Woman.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Diana nodded, "No one has yet to challenge me, but since I'm gone from our Earth... I'm pretty sure they have placed Artemis in my place." She mused aloud, wondering what would happen when she went home.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Clark frowned, "If that's the case then wouldn't your powers be nullified?" He asked, not exactly sure this was the case.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:10 pm

"No. My abilities are my abilities, the title is a sign of respect." Diana explained, being eye level with him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Clark frowned as he thought about it, "Either way....you'll always be my Wonder Woman." He said honestly and then got up, "Ready to swim?' He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Diana smiled lightly before nodding, "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Clark smiled and dove into the water smoothly, he surfaced to look up at Diana, "You better hurry before I pull you in!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swimming Time Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Swimming Time Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming Time Fun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next