Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Swimming Time Fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Clark started laughing, "Oh but imagine how much fun it would be having me nice and orange." He said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Diana let go him, moving over a few inches, "I think you'd be... a... what are those orange things from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Clark started laughing, "An Oompa Loompa?" He asked as he tried to picture himself in a dorky costume and wig dancing around.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Diana nodded slightly, "Those things are quite... creepy." Diana shivered lightly, at the thought of Clark being one of them.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Clark nodded in agreement, "When I saw that movie and I was younger I had nightmares that they chased me and turned me into a candy bar." He said with a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Diana laughed lightly at the statement, "They just remind me of Hades's henchmen."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Clark winced, "I've never seen Hades's henchmen but if they remind you of Oompa Loompa's then I don't want to meet them." He said with a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 pm

"I'm glad you haven't." Diana said, looking at him, "It would be a shame if I had to go into the bowels of hell to save you."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Clark gulped, "The bowels of hell? How bad is it?" He asked almost fearing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"Not sure, I had the scenic route." She said, almost just waving it off, "I just... feel bad for dead villains, that all I'll go into." She said in a whispered.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Clark winced, "Well I'm glad I'm not a villain then." He said lightly and then looked down, "Is it just me or do all of our conversations go a little morbid?' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

"Tends to, but it's because of our daily actions." She said aloud, "We can always talking about kids or puppies?" She asked, trying to think of what a normal couple would talk about.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Clark nodded, "Last time we talked about kids, that went a little dark too how about puppies have you ever wanted one?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

"A puppy? I never really thought about having one, but I did enjoy Bruce's dog... Bathound was pretty... Batman like, but sweet as can be though unless Bruce told him to attack something then the thing was violent." She told Clark, thinking he might not have seen the dog.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Clark frowned, "I didn't even know Bruce had a dog...I had a dog called Krypto...he's a great dog." He said as he thought about Krypto, "Krypto is from Krypton he's a great dog." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm

"Bruce had one... not for very long though. I'm pretty sure you can guess why.." She winced, it was hard losing a pet.

Kyrto had been wondering about the area, sniffing his way around. The white labrador retriever's nose twitched, running towards the scent of his owned, 'Kal-El, I'm coming for you.' The dog ran at the pace of a normal dog. He had his own collar given to him by the man of the strange scent. He sniffed the ground again, looking up while wagging his tail, "Woof!" he barked, in the normal tone of a dog, grabbing the attention of the couple in the pool. He clearly noticed both of them being Wonder Woman and Kal-El, his tail wagging excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Clark froze, "Krypto!" He called and turned around to see his dog running towards him, a large smile broke out on his face. "Krypto, oh buddy I've missed you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Diana almost jumped when she heard the bark, climbing out of the pool watching the two.

Krypto was almost shaking in excitement as he dove into the pool to his master, splashing water getting everywhere until he was finally on Kal-El's chest, licking Kal-El's with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Clark laughed as Krypto greeted him, "Oh buddy, I'm glad you're here!" He said and petted him before he looked up at Diana. "Oh Diana...I think you need to meet someone." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm

"Oh?" She asked, wrapped up in her towel watching the water go everywhere from the dog's excited tail wagging.

Krypto moved off of Kal-El moving toward the edge of the pool, shaking himself dry. He trotted over to the woman he knew as Wonder Woman, giving her a sniff. He sat down in front of her, his tail making a slow wagging motion, waiting for his owner to command him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

"Its all right Krypto, Wonder Woman is a friend....a very good friend, so you be good to her ok?" He asked as he came over next to them.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Krypto's head turned to Clark giving him a firm nod. He put the front part of his body to the ground, assuming a laying position. He rolled over and exposed his stomach, a sign of submission.

Diana was highly surprised at the dog's reaction, "Is that normal?" she asked. Ace, Bruce old German Shepard hadn't given this kind of reaction and that was the only dog that she had really any contact with.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Clark smiled, "For Krypto it is, he wants you to scratch his tummy." He said with an even larger smile.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Diana uncovered her arm and rubbed the dog's chest. Krypto looked up, his tongue falling out of the side of his mouth, panting in the heat, "Hey, Krypto." she said slowly, a bit unsure of the dog. It wasn't that she was afraid of dog's it was just that she hadn't met too many of them to get a feel for them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Clark smiled, "Don't worry, Krypto won't hurt you." He said comfortingly as he joined Diana next to Krypto where he joined her in petting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Time Fun   

Back to top Go down

Swimming Time Fun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next