Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Leaving or.....Dying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Leaving or.....Dying   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

He walked in the brotherhood like normal. Like things didn’t change. He opened his door. He immediately went to his closet. He took his bag, threw it on the bed and started packing. He took his bow and arrows laying them down next to the bag. He stopped looking at the bed. A sorrowful look came on his face. “I’m an idiot.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:16 pm

She came back from her shopping trip, going back to her room. She saw the door to Arrows room open, and him in there. She dropped the bags next tothe door in the hallway and leaned on the doorframe. "Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 pm

He continued to pack while answering her. “The cat didn’t bring me. It would have killed me before I could say anything.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 pm

She looked at him pack before looking away. "So it was all lies? You just used me?" She glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 pm

He finally looked at her. “No.” He said with a calm voice. “I have no talent for acting. Only bluffing. I don’t play with feelings.” His eyes betrayed him. He tried to look calm but it was showing everything he felt for her. He looked away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

She looked at him. "Really? So why didn't you tell me all this before? Why go through all this trouble if you can't act?" She said a bit angrily.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 pm

He smirked. “Would you have stayed with me if I told you? That the killing Shayera was to win the villains trust. That I was here to spy on you guys.” He looked at her, wanting to hear her answer.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 pm

She crossed her arms on her chest and sighed. "I would have gotten angry, but I would have given you some points of telling me. I don't know if I would have left you or stayed with you." She looked back at him, the hurt clear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Her eyes were like bullets but so much worse. “I didn’t want to take the risk. I didn’t want to los….” He looked away, trying to say what he felt but he didn’t know how. “I’m not going to ask you to forgive me. That is stupid. No more a dead wish.” His eyes wandered back to her. “Feelings can’t be act. Nor do they come on the right time. I wish I could change things from the moment I came to this place. But I’m just a human. And we make the biggest stupidest mistakes all the time.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:34 pm

She looked at him, saddness filling her eyes. "So you are totaly going to wish we never happened is that it?" She asked a bit angrily and sad. She punched his face. "That was from Chloe." She then went and punched him in the gut. "And that was from me." She said whispering to his ear. She then kneed his groin. "And that was from...." Her voice broke down right then as she started crying.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

"So you are totaly going to wish we never happened is that it?"He grunt when she punched him in the face. "That was from Chloe." He was on his knees when she kicked him in the gut. "And that was from me." He bite his lips, trying not to yell. "And that was from...." He looked at her crying. Before he could think of anything his hands were around her, holding her close. His words stumbled out of his mouth. “No you silly. I would change much but not us. I would stay a hero. So that I wouldn’t hurt anyone. And I would become your personal stalker until the time you fall in love with me. You got my soul and my heart, Amanda. You got everything.” He backed up, gazing her in teary eyes. “I really love you. And that will never be a lie.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 pm

She tensed a bit in his hug, but relaxed and started to sob against his chest. She listened to him talk. She looked up at him. "What would you do if I said I had an abortion?" She studied his reaction. "Would you still love me? Or would you think I'm a monster?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:43 pm

His eyes expand a inch. “I…” He closed his mouth, thinking. When he spoke again he was talking slowly making sure she wouldn’t get the wrong idea. “I would love you. Nothing can change that. But I need to know why? Why do you ask?” Maybe it wasn’t what she suggest.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

She looked away, unable to look at him in the eyes. "Because I did.... Today...." She bit her lip slightly. She looked back at him, afraid of his reaction.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 pm

His heart caught a bullet. She was pregnant. She had…. His eyes were sealed on her face. He took her hand squeezing it softly. “I’m devastated that you did and I know you are also. But… We will make it.” He looked at her. A gleam of hope was in his eyes. His arms opened up, giving her space. Space to make a decision. “Together?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 pm

She looked at him, thinking. There was nothing that she wanted more than to be in his arms, but she was unsure. "We are a hero and a villain. How would that be able to last?" She looked at his open arms, before backing up a little. "I need to think about this. I'm so confused right now." She said holding her head.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:54 pm

He was hurt when she backed up a little. But he understood. “Take all the time you need.” He touched her knee lightly. “I will be waiting as long as you need.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 pm

She started to tear up again. She felt guilt for killing the baby so rashly, and unsure if she could trust Oliver again. Not to mention if they were able to keep up the relationship being on different sides. She blinked the tears away. "Okay. Thank you Ollie." She said turning around to leave the room, taking her shopping bags with her, vanishing into her room. She leaned her back against the door, sliding down slowly. 'I need proof.'
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 pm

He watched her leave. He took his own bag and weapons. A tear escaped his eyes. A child. He shook his head. He was sad that the child was gone. But Amanda was still here. He walked out his room. He damaged her trust and broke her heart. If he wanted her back he needed to work really hard. He left the brotherhood behind him, walking towards more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving or.....Dying   

Back to top Go down

Leaving or.....Dying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1