Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just talking.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Kimura walked back to the lair, knowing where her duties were right now. She started to walk to her room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Shadow King smirked when he saw the same woman who had helped him with Red Hood's death and Superwoman's torture. "I don't believe we've been officially introduced." He said quietly as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Kimura turned when she heard a familiar voice. She smirked, "No, I believe we haven't, dearie." She said as she walked to him, "Kimura is my name, hun." Kimura said as she put out her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Shadow King accepted her hand, "Shadow King....a pleasure to meet you." He said silkily before he withdrew his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Kimura smiled, shaking his hand. She then nodded, "So your the famous Shadow King of this place..Very nice to finally meet you, boss." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Shadow King smirked, "So you seem to enjoy helping me take care of the weak....I'm curious what started that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:33 pm

"I prey on the weak." She said as she smirk, "Plus it's fun when they think they can beat you, and you can just defeat them fast..Like that Jason boy, thought he could just be the boss and act so tough. And that Amanda girl, giving me those looks..Plus, it's a great turn on for me when I bring torture to others."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Shadow King laughed, "It seems you and I share a love for the excitement it brings." He said observantly.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 pm

"Seems so, darling.." She said as she smirked, stopping when she saw a Scientist walk to him.

"I..I couldn't find the DNA of X-23 my lord.."

Kimura's eyes narrowed, as if she was disgusted that the scientist didn't do his job correctly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Shadow King didn't even move, he just killed the scientist by cutting off his air supply. He watched the dead body fall with an expressionless gaze, "Its so hard to find good help these days." He said dryly as a fierce smile came on.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Kimura watched the scientist struggle to breathe, smirking as she laughed at how he fell down. She put her hand over her chest, "Boy you know how to turn a woman on, dearie." She said laughing, before looking to him, "You know dear, technically..you already have her DNA..The little life inside of her." Kimura said darkly, smirking wider.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Shadow King stared down at her with an amused smile on his face he knew what she was hinting at but he wanted her to say it, "Go on?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Kimura walked to the monitor, pointing to the sleeping Laura, "That little life inside of her, it will have the man's powers..And her own..Which means..you'll have a more powerful weapon.." She said as she smirked, before she frowned, "But, when it's born..that is.." She said as she leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Shadow King smiled, "I had the same idea as you my dear....when its born...perhaps you would like to be there for x-23?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Kimura smirked, her eyes narrowing as if they were smirking as well, "I would love to be there for my dear friend.." She said, though she made it clear Laura's wasn't her friend. She looked back at Laura, "Little Laura..your safe while you hold that little life inside of you..But when it's out of you..Your ours." Kimura said as she giggled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Shadow King smiled, he couldn't wait for that day he thought as he watched the monitor's.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Kimura turned around, "I really love how you think." She said as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Shadow King raised an eyebrow, "It seems we're from a similar breed huh?" He asked before he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

"Seems so.." She said as she headed towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Shadow King watched her leave before he turned back to the monitor's, "We'll meet again x-23." He said darkly as he studied the monitors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking.   Just talking. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just talking.
Page 1 of 1