Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cherished Posession

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Cherished Posession Empty
PostSubject: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 am

Chloe headed down to the Lab and sighed when she didn't see Bruce there, she sighed and turned to go when something caught her eye. There nestled among some other things was a very familiar necklace.....she slowly made her way towards it and stared down at it. A memory hit; "Mommy, look my story got printed on the front page!" A younger Chloe said as she ran into the living room, she frowned when she saw her mother crying. "What's wrong mommy?" She asked quietly as she neared her, her mother was clasping a necklace with a white knuckled grip, "Oh your story got printed? That's great...listen sweetie, mommy has to go for awhile." Her mother said as more tears fell down her face. Chloe frowned and looked over at two men in white suits, "Are you coming back?" She asked quietly at her words, her mother cried even more and shook her head, "I'm afraid you're going to be staying with your aunt and uncle for awhile." She said and then held out her arms for Chloe to rush into them. Almost too soon she was forced away from her mother and had to watch as they put her in the back of a van....little did Chloe know she wouldn't find her mother until she was much older... Blood tears worked their way down her face and Chloe slowly picked up the necklace, it was just as she remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Bruce made his way into his lab, something smelled similar to blood in it. He was slightly worried knowing it to be Chloe's own. He opened the door, looking at Chloe, her back was to him, 'Are you alright?' he thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Chloe turned to face him and slowly held up the necklace so he could see it, this was mine.....before my mother....she took it with her she sent to him and once again she had the memory go through her head again.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Bruce took a step forward, knowing how something like that could mean to a person. Bruce wasn't exactly sure what to say, though. It was hard to step in these situations.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Chloe glanced down and then slipped the necklace on, funny....I never thought that seeing something like this would make me.... she thought and gripped the necklace tight in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 pm

'It happens to all of us, things hold memories. I can relate.' He said lightly, remembering when his box of childhood atrocities had been found.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 pm

She met his eyes and nodded before she wiped the blood tears away, sorry I just wasn't expecting that she thought.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm

'No one does.' He said reassuringly, moving towards Chloe. He stood in front of his, wiping a stray blood tear.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 pm

She met his eyes and then hugged him, it was comforting being back in his embrace. I wish these Protector's would stop messing with us she thought.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Bruce wrapped his arms around her, 'I think most of them are insane, just needing a sick thrill. Wouldn't surprise me.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 pm

She nodded and just held onto him, you have really good timing she sent back to him as she thought about it. She loved being held by him like this it made her feel safe, I don't care if I'm overly flattering Bruce, its true she sent to him with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

'Oh, it's perfectly fine. I'm more than okay with it.' He laughed lightly, it was weird to hear people flattering him but it wasn't uncommon at all.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Chloe snorted, now you're being egotistical she sent to him with a light laugh before she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

'I'm not, saying I was those things already would be egotistical.' He defended his logic in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Chloe smirked up at him, oh is that so? she asked teasingly before she turned away. "Bruce, there's something I should tell you." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Bruce watched her move, "What?" he asked lightly, unsure of what she was goin to say.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm

She bit her lip and then turned to face him, "I met with Amanda yesterday and we were training this morning....only someone crashed in on the training session." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Bruce almost sighed in relief, he almost thought she was going to say she was pregnant, "I assume you're bringing this up for a reason... What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Chloe bit her lip, trust me if I were pregnant I would be making more of a big deal then I am now she sent to him. "Well Kimura...the woman who killed Jason she uh thought it would be fun to do some torture. Nothing too serious but she really doesn't like me....and the way how its going Bruce....I don't know how I can hold my own against her." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Bruce gritted his teeth, not liking the way the conversation was going, "I'm not sure if I like this, but do you think they know about Brainiac in your head? Maybe they're trying to get him to come out." Bruce wasn't happy with his analysis of the situation but it seemed plausible ego ugh, he doubted they would kill Jason without reason. They brought Chloe to watch him suffer which in turn cause her pain. He was putting pieces together in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Chloe frowned, "I don't know...but if that's true then that's not good because last time he took over I lost my memories. I forgot everyone....I don't want to forget you...I don't want to forget anyone." She said sadly as she started to cry, losing her memories once had been bad enough...she didn't want to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Bruce took a step forward, putting his arms around Chloe. He pulled her close to him talking lightly, "the device will tell me when you start losing control. We just need a plan in case it does happen."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Chloe nodded, if I do forget you....knock me out Bruce cause once that happens Brainiac will be in full control she sent to him. "There's one more thing....if Brainiac takes over Bruce....you have to kill me, because Brainiac is too strong and we don't have the Fortress stabilized. If you kill me, that will ensure that Brainiac stays gone." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 pm

"I'll find a way to counteract him. I'm not killing you..." Bruce whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Chloe winced, what if its the only way? She wondered and then bit her lip, "Believe me I don't want this either Bruce but...there may not be another choice on top of that I heard him....he wanted me to fight her...how did that happen without this going off?" She asked as she looked at the gadget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cherished Posession
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: