Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Krypto meets Batman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Clark headed down to the lab and froze when he saw Bruce hunched over something, "Hey Bruce, there's someone I want you to meet." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Bruce turned to see Clark, he blinked lazily at the man not in the mood for visitors at all. He raised an eyebrow in silent questioning over what the man wanted him to me.

--

Krypto walked out from behind Kal El. He sat next to the man, looking at him. The man gave off a very strong but subtle vibe. Krypto looked up to his owner before looking back at Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Clark bit his lip, "Hey Krypto, say hello to Bruce Wayne, a good friend of mine." He said as he silently wondered why Bruce looked even more forbidding then usual.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Bruce looked at the dog, with an eyebrow, "I remember Krypto, abit not... well but somewhat." He said in his infamously monotone voice. He crouched onto the ground, letting the dog come to him.

--

Krypto stood up and trotted to the man, sniffing him lightly, remembering the scent. He quickly ran to the man. Krypto's tail wagged quickly, giving Bruce a lick in the face. He felt the man's hand rubbing his hand, before he stood up of course.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Clark smiled, "So what are you working on?" He asked with interest as he looked around the Lab.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Bruce dodged the question, asking one in its place, "Krypto has the intelligence level of a human, correct?"

--

Krypto looked at both of the men. He understood them, almost getting frustrated that they belittled him as a dog in intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Clark looked down at Krypto, "He can understand us perfectly so yes." He said giving Krypto an apologetic look
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Bruce moved to the side, pressing a button which showed a pendant, bat shaped of course. Bruce examined it for a moment before turning to Clark, "I have a theory, I meant to test it on Ace..." He whispered out, leaving the conversation there, "I think I can get Krypto to talk." Bruce announced.

--

Krypto looked at Kal El, moving his head back to Bruce's face, his eyes traveling to the bat-pendant. He was curious to see if it worked.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Clark's eyes widened, "Really? That would be pretty cool, and I'm sure Krypto would like it too." He said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Bruce knelt down, looking at the dog straight in the eye. Krypto trotted in front of the man, sitting down. Bruce attached the pendant onto Krypto's chest, the device sinking into the skin. "Well?" He asked out loud.

--

Krypto winced when the thing clung to his skin, "Was that supposed to hurt?" He said lightly, it hadn't of course but the sound it made was loud to his ears. He looked at the proud Bruce before turning his head, "Why is he so pleased?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Clark smiled, "Good job Bruce, its good to actually hear you talk Krypto." He said eagerly and with a very large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Bruce leaned on the empty space on his desk. He always did a good job, it wasn't new.

--

Krypto blinked lightly, "Does that mean it's play time?" His tail started to wag again, the thought of playing with Kal El being extremely exciting.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Clark chuckled,"Awh sure, you coming Bruce?" He asked, he knew Bruce could use some time out of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Bruce shook his head, "No, but feel free to go without me." Bruce turned back to his computer, he had a more then a life time of things to do.

--

Krypto looked at the man, tilting his head, "Bruce doesn't want to play? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Clark frowned, "I don't know Krypto, Bruce do you need help on whatever it is you're working on?" He asked as he started to become confused.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Bruce turned back around to the pair, the supers were turning on him to play, "I have work to do, that involves me not killing myself." Bruce sighed out, "Brainiac is abusing the connection Chloe and I share, he keeps sending me thoughts that would push any sane man over the edge to kill himself. I have to find out how to cut the cord completely on Chloe and I's connection. It's the only way I won't have this never ending paranoia." He stated, knowing Clark should understand. He was bad enough he even considered it with Chloe in the room, but now it was just... overwhelming.

--

Krypto cocked his head at Bruce, "But playing is fun, it gets your mind off of stressful activities."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Clark frowned, "Brainiac's back? Well if you need help Bruce I'll help however I can." He was wondering exactly what kinds of thoughts Brainiac was plaguing Bruce with. "How is Chloe?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:58 pm

"Jason's dead." He said, straight forward. Bruce closed his eyes, looking away, "Jason and I were taken to by the protectors... they tortured us in front of Chloe, being as she was the third party of pain. Every since then, or maybe even a bit before it they've been steadily doing things to her, I'm not sure what. Mentally? She's scared and I can't help her. She wants me to kill her if she loses control." Bruce stopped talking, Clark knew he wouldn't be able to.

--

Krypto looked at the men talking, soaking up their information, "Is Chloe a friend?" he asked, needing the information
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Clark's eyes narrowed, 'With the Fortress down...I don't know how we can stop him. Chloe is a good friend of ours Krypto, she's in trouble I just wish it wasn't this bad. She asked you to kill her? That's not good....Chloe isn't the type to ask that of anyone." He said quietly and with worry. He rubbed his face, "Do you know where she is?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Bruce shook his head, "No idea, but I'm sure Krypto could lead the way." Bruce paused, worried, "You need to find her, something is up and I can't break through the guard to figure it out." Bruce said, making an noticeable face, "I can't leave right now. But... find her." He whispered out.

--

Krypto could only smell two scents, Bruce and another female one. He assumed that was it. Just a bolt he was out of the room looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Clark nodded, "Don't worry we will but in the meantime Bruce don't do anything stupid.' He said quietly before he followed Krypto out the door.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 pm

"I won't." He muttered, turning to his computer once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krypto meets Batman   

Back to top Go down

Krypto meets Batman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1