Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight of Their Lives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Fight of Their Lives Empty
PostSubject: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Chloe entered the Danger Room and bit her lip, it certainly looked intimidating and she swallowed hard.
--
"Ok Chloe, you need to be up in the observer's station, ok? Bruce we need to get this Danger Room equipped to only attack Doomsday, we can't have it attack everybody." He said and frowned before he looked down at Krypto, "Krpto, I need you to stay with Chloe, can you do that? Make sure she stays safe." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Bruce nodded lightly, moving to the control panel. He'd reprogram this room to only attack Doomsday. Bruce began working on his plan.

--

Krypto, "Yes, Kal El." He bowed his head, moving over to Chloe, flying her to the observation deck.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Chloe squeaked in surprise when the dog talked and flew with her up to the observation deck. Once they were up on the deck Chloe stared at the dog in surprise, "You can talk?" She asked quietly.
--
Clark bit his lip and froze when he heard it.....BOOM.....another pause and then....BOOM Clark met Bruce's eyes, "This is it.' He whispered, the door was flung back and then he appeared, his eyes swept the room and landed on the observation deck. Chloe whimpered when his eyes met hers before he turned to look down at the two opponents.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Bruce made the room start to attack the man, he had only just finished programming it. He jumped down onto the ground, looking at the man. He looked at Clark, pushing the button on his shirt his Batsuit coming out. He finished off with pulling on his mask, he was ready.

--

Krypto nodded, "I'm Krypto, the Superdog." He spoke through his speaker.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Chloe nodded, "Oh hi." She said weakly before she turned to look back at the fight.
--
Clark rushed Doomsday and was flung back by a punch to the mouth before he continued making his way forward towards the observation deck.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Bruce eyes were calculating the man's movements before throwing a few sonic Batarangs at Doomsday, the hitch pitch sirens the emitted would slow the man down enough for Clark to hopefully beat him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Doomsday froze when the sirens reached his ear and he made his way towards the person who had caused the noise. Clark slowly got up and then raced forward to punch Doomsday away from Bruce, it only worked for awhile before Doomsday punched Clark in the stomach. Clark bent over in pain before Doomsday flung him away, Doomsday turned on Bruce and flung him back.
--
Chloe's eyes widened, "Nooo!" She screamed and flung herself out of the observation deck and towards Bruce. "Please don't be dead." She muttered, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if he died.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Bruce smacked against the wall with a sickening crunch. He coughed lightly, the system wasn't doing anything against the man and he and Clark were clearly no match. Bruce missed the healing ability, his body throbbing in pain. He was barely aware of Chloe coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Chloe winced and made it to his side, "Don't die on me." She whispered and stared down at him for some reason she was starting to cry. She froze as she heard footsteps come up behind her, she slowly turned around and looked up to see Doomsday staring at her. "Chloe." he/it said and Chloe didn't care she screamed as Doomsday picked her up, "Let me go!" She screamed and tried to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Bruce groaned getting only a bit of Chloe screaming, he tried pushing himself off the wall. He used the last bit of his power to throw a screeching batarang at him that had a bomb on it, behind the man as not to hurt Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Chloe froze when Bruce flung the batarang, "No Bruce don't!" She screamed, she knew Bruce would only get more injured if he got Doomsday's attention. Doomsday's arms tightened around her causing her to cry in pain as the spikes drove into her, before he turned and left.
--
Clark got up with his head pounding and winced when he saw the destruction around him, "Bruce!" He called and raced to Bruce's side.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Bruce grunted, stumbling to the ground. He had forgotten how weak he really was in his state. "I'm fine." He grunted out, taking a step forward, only to find his knee was dislocated. He grunted making his way to the ground, he gritted his teeth, he failed her. He had failed her...
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Clark winced, "You're not fine Bruce, you need to go to the Medical Lab." He said and helped him out, "Krypto, can you help?" He called out to his dog.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Krypto ran to his owner, nodding lightly. He owed Bruce for what he had done. but he wasn't exactly sure how to help him, but he pushed a button on the door to open it, "Are you going after him?" He asked.

--

Bruce grunted, "I don't need help." He grunted out, trying to push Clark away, finding he couldn't do so. He was too broken right now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Clark nodded, "I may not be able to use my abilities but I can't let Doomsday take her to the Fortress which is where he's headed." He said quietly before he glanced down at Bruce, "I'm sorry we couldn't help her." He said quietly, he felt terrible he knew he should have been able to keep his best friend safe.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Bruce gritted his teeth, "Then go, get her. Don't sit here and waste time with me I'm fine." Bruce was almost to the point where he was going to yell at the man, never once in his life did he want to punch Clark in the face more.

--

Krypto nodded his head, "I'll go find Diana to help Bruce, Kal el, you should go after Chloe. Bruce seems adment you do so."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Clark nodded and then turned and ran out of the room, he couldn't help but wonder how he was going to be able to help Chloe without his powers.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Bruce groaned, moving to a sitting position. Looking at Krypto, "I'm fine, don't get Diana." He grumbled, he wouldn't hear the end of this from anyone.

--

Krypto shook his head, running off to grab Diana.

--

Krypto came back with a clearly worried woman, "Bruce, are you okay?" she saw he wasn't when she walked in and saw Bruce clearly collapsed on the floor. She picked him up gently moving him to the Medical Lab, to help the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight of Their Lives   The Fight of Their Lives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight of Their Lives
Page 1 of 1