Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green Pizza. ;D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 am

He threw his stuff on the ground when he came in dining room. He didn’t want to walk around to look if there was a room free. If someone came across him, he probably would be thrown out the mansion before he could explain. He went to the fridge taking a pizza out. It was green. He stared at it confused. After a moment he threw the green pizza in the oven. He sat down waiting for it to be done.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

Wally walked in to the dining room, wanting to make some food for him and Dinah. He froze when he saw a familiar archer sitting in there. His eyes narrowed, as he went to the man. He picked Oliver up from his collar and slammed him against the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE TRAITOR!!!!???" He looked in the mans eyes angrily.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 am

He stared Wally straight in the eyes. Well this was something he expected to happen. He pushed Wally away. “Calm down.” He tried to say it strong but it came out tired. “You don’t know the story so sit down and listen to me. Or if you are to mad to listen. Go find Shay. She came back in the form of a dog.” He walked to the oven taking the pizza out, putting it on a plate and cutting it. He went to sit back. He looked around waiting for Wally to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:45 am

He just stared at Oliver with his mouth hanging open. He stayed standing clenching his fists. "Are you high?! That sounds so unbelievable, I don't know if I should laugh or get more angry." He crossed his arms on his chest and glared at the man. "Talk then."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am

He sighed. Where was she when he needed her? He looked back at the man while he spoke. He explained the deal. Him living in the brotherhood and the ending. “I know secrets but I’m not going to tell them. They are more human than I thought. And they want to leave as much we want. They will be our ally’s if we ever going to stand up.” He picked a piece green pizza up, taking a bite. It taste good. Or it could be poison on it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:01 pm

He listened to the story, it sounded something that Shayera would do, but he felt hurt. "Why? Why didn't anyone tell me? Or why her?" He pulled out a chair and sat down, hanging his head trying to wrap his head around it all. He shook his head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:21 pm

“Well if it makes you feel better almost no one knows it. So I am expecting more people to push me against the wall. The only one I told was Dinah so that she could tell the rest as her own information. Diana, Bruce found out by their self.” He watched Wally shake his head. He pushed the plate a inch to Wally. “Want a piece of strange green pizza?? I know you are always hungry.” He said it teasing to get the man thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:27 pm

He glanced at the plate and shook his head. "No thanks, I'm not hungry right now." He then looked closely at the pizza. "That doesn't even look too healthy." He said looking at Ollie, shocked that he was eating a green pizza.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:36 pm

He took another bite, chewing it away. When his mouth was empty again he spoke. “You are right. But on the box it stood with big letters. Bi Green Yummy Pizza. And someone needs to sacrifice to check if it isn’t poison. How is Dinah and the baby doing?”
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 pm

He looked at Ollie with raised eyebrows. "They don't call you Green Arrow for nothing, huh?" He laughed a bit. "They are doing good, the baby should come out soon." He said smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm

"Why does that sound as a criticism?" He saw Wally smile warmly. Such a happy guy. "Did you two allready decided names?" He took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 pm

After leaving the garden Chloe decided to go to the Dining Room as she hadn't been there yet, her eyes narrowed when she recognized Oliver's voice. She still had to talk to him, she walked into the Dining Room and folded her arms, "So Olli, what are you doing here?" She asked as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 pm

OOC : lazyyyyyyyy

He laughed. "It was a joke." He smiled looking down. "You will have to wait and see." He said winking playfully. HE saw Chloe come in. "Hi Chloe, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

He made a Humpf sound. “Do make me wait.” "So Olli, what are you doing here?"
He knew immediately it was Chloe. Her voice made him alert. “I’m back. And you are angry at me.” He looked at her. “Why this time?”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 pm

She sighed "Oh I don't know maybe because you killed someone and you broke Amanda's heart." She said quietly and then came further into the room, "There better be a good explanation of why Oliver." She said as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 pm

He looked at Ollie. "Who is Amanda?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 pm

He looked down. He told the same story he told Wally. When he was done he looked up, facing the two heroes. Real heroes.“I know that. I already went to her. We talked. Wally. Amanda was my girlfriend. And i still love her. You know her as Superwoman.”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

She sighed and looked down, "Well I'm glad you still haven't turned to the dark side Olli." She said quietly and sincerely, she still considered Oliver a good friend even after their break up.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 pm

OOC : XD lolling so hard now...

He was surprised as hell. "Superwoman!! That ice queen??!" He let his hand run through his hair. "That's something I didn't see coming."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Occ: XD

“I would never go to the dark side. Expect if they got cookies.” Oliver winked at her. He twitched when he heard the word Ice queen. “She isn’t a ice queen. She is nicer than you can imagine.” A small happy smile came on his face. “She could be a hero.”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Chloe couldn't agree more, "She's actually the only female here who I consider a good friend, I think all the other girls are scared of me or something." She said teasingly as she uncrossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm

He felt like he had done some blasphemy. "Sorry. I guess I have only seen her bad side then." He shuddered remembering what had happened when he had met her all those times before.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm

He saw Wally shudder. He knew Amanda wasn’t really an angel for Wally. “I understand why you don’t really like her. But you should meet her outside the arena or in that area. You will be surprised.” He smiled at him, before turning his eyes too Chloe. “Didn’t you know?” He said shocking. “You are scary.” He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 pm

She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him, "Haha Olli." She sad dryly as she went to the fridge to get something else as she didn't trust the green pizza that Olli and Wally were eating.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 pm

He looked down at the table. "Sorry, but after her breaking my wrist and her and scarecrow fear gassing Canary, I relly don't think I can see her as nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Pizza. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pizza. ;D   Green Pizza. ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Pizza. ;D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: