Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yin meets Yang

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Superwoman was out on the mall again. She walked to her favourite shop, looking through the racks of clothes. She noticed from the corner of her eye the people quietly dissapearing. She smirked and continued her browsing.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Diana wasn't one to shop in a mall but a steady wave of people were leaving one story, she found herself curiously moving into the store to find out why this was happening. She moved a few steps in before seeing a woman rivaling in her height nearby, jet black hair, "Super Woman?" She asked in a lower tone, wondering what the woman was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:48 pm

She turned her head to look over her shoulder, a wide smirk getting on her lips. "Aah, if it isn't my good twin Wonder. So what brings you here?" She asked taking a short green dress from the rack and holding it against her body. "What do you think? Does it look good on me?" She asked playing innocent.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Diana looked at Super woman, walking forward a step before letting her hands rest on her hips, "What are you doing here?" She demanded, she wanted her question answer before she'd ask more.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm

She smirked lowering the dress. "Shopping. What does it look like I'm doing?" She continued her browsing to the other rack. "Now you answer my question princess." She said glancing at the other, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Diana felt slightly sick at the way the woman used her title, but she kept her front clean, "It looks like you're scaring away costumers from the store."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

She laughed slightly. "Not my fault, they could have stayed for all I care. My reputation preceeds me, besides I don't hurt people who don't get in my way." She said smirking again. "You didn't answer my question." She said turning to face the woman. "That is not very nice."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm

"No, it's doesn't. You're more of a red or black person. Green doesn't work very much for you." She stated as a fact, the woman didn't look good in lighter colors, "Which also begs the question of what reputation you have here?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:05 pm

She smirked. "Well to be honest, a woman who takes what she wants and doesn't let anyone stand in her way. Plus I have caused some damage here and there." She walked past the woman, whispering in her ear as she walked by. "Does that surprise you?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 pm

"Doesn't surprise me, honestly." She said, turning to the woman as she walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 pm

She smirked. "So, when did you arrive here sister?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm

[[ OOC: Lazy face. ]]

"I've been here... for a while, not too sure about time passage in this place." She stated flatly, her eyes following Super woman, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

She thought about it. "I think it has been over an year now, not sure." She smirked walking to Wonderwoman. "Do I make you nervous?" She asked circling behind her and then back to her front. She had a wicked grinn on her face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm

"Not at all, we both know I'm clearly the superior one in this situation." Diana said without missing a beat, she was clearly the better, prettier, stronger, better sister all in all.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm

She lifted her eyebrows smirking amused. "Hee... You sure about that?" She walked with her dress to the cashiers. "You know what to do I persume?" She asked arching her eyebrows threaheningly. The sales person quickly removed the alarms and put the dress in a bag. She took it and swung it on her shoulder. "See that sis? That you could never do." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Diana rolled her eyes, "Well, sister, I'm also a loving and caring woman that doesn't strike fear into the hearts o innocents for free things."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

She laughed. "That's right, and don't you forget it." She said winking as she exited the shop swinging her bag happily. She walked to the food court and went to one of the stands ordering herself some noodle thingy from the vietnamese place. She paid for it and took her meal to a near by table and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Diana followed her, sitting across from the woman as she ate, "This may seem overly strange, but... what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:53 pm

She looked at the woman surprised. She swallowed her mouthfull. "That is an odd question indeed. Lately or this past year?" She twirled some noodles on her fork and brought it to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:56 pm

"Both." Diana sighed, "I'm trying to give people second chances, since we're all stuck in this place together... might as well try to make friends."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 pm

She swallowed slowly, trying not to laugh and choke. "You want to be friends wih me?! That sounds so peculiar, but I'll play." She put her fork down and put her elbows on the table, leaning her face on her hands. "Let me think, I really can't remember much of what happened before, but I'll just give you the update of what happened lately." She picked up her fork again. "Heartbreak and an abortion." She said shortly before taking a mouthfull.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Diana's eyes widened, "You... were...?" It seemed almost foreign that Superwoman would... procreate.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

She nodded. "Yep, even the evil can procreate." She looked sharply at her good counterpart. "Now that surprised you." She kept her face serious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Diana was shocked, clearly shocked. But then again, Diana knew how promiscuous her lesser half was, "Who was the father?" she asked breathlessly. She still couldn't fathom it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 pm

She snorted a little laugh. "Oliver Queen." She said taking another mouthfull, and starting to poke her food. "He is back with you guys now. Must be hard for him, but then again he kind of deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yin meets Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yin meets Yang
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next